Search results for query: *

1. makmix

Bug Reports

The "saving vassal" thing happens to me as I just got it now, but in different styles like the ones before gave me a choice to leave at least but I just got the one that did not give me that choice....

Thank god I always save before every battle I do....
  2. makmix

SP Native A Mod Long Forgotten

Can I just say....  The elite troops look terrifying as holy high hell....

Very beautiful looking, will download asap.
  3. makmix

Media/Screenshots

Michadr said:
    makmix said:
    I call him...  Sir Pincushion the ___ (The last number of times this has been plus 1)

wfmrCsb.jpg

His STR is through the roof and his iron flesh is maxed out with that as well.....  Perks of being lvl....  I think it was 250 sumtin....
    He has over 20 arrows in him! Incredible :grin: and that armor is't the best mind you. I am assuming you didn't get the lvl 250 the traditional way? :wink:

NOPE, gave myself an ass ton of gold, and killed falki armies with heavily geared companions and a whole bunch of other mean crap and grinded my way to 70 before I gave up and added another 180 lvls for craps and giggles....
  4. makmix

Bug Thread/Crashing [SEE PAGE 9 IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR STEAM VERSION]

Mini script error:  Dwarven King is labeled as female.
  5. makmix

Media/Screenshots

I call him...  Sir Pincushion the ___ (The last number of times this has been plus 1)

wfmrCsb.jpg

His STR is through the roof and his iron flesh is maxed out with that as well.....  Perks of being lvl....  I think it was 250 sumtin....
  6. makmix

Discussion + Suggestions

Hrm....  Do you lads have the man power to make the freelancer outpost a place where you can walk around in?  Or is that too much at the moment?
  7. makmix

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

AHHHHHHH!!!!  I am back from being dead in this mod for about.....  A year or so.....  I don't know, but I just need to ask, is the idea of the Kregistein Duchy still going to be used or is that on the back burner?  Just wondering.
  8. makmix

Congrats on the board!

Ahh boyo, good to see ya made it...  If ya need stories, just hit me up alrighty lad?
  9. makmix

I had a revelation.

Had a revelation with the mod.  I don't know if it's just me imagining things or the mod actually randomizes a lot of stuff in the game...  Like non vanilla Kingdom and Lord relations holdings and what not.
  10. makmix

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Alright, but what about the string codes that are housed in the notepad files?  Does that change anything in-game?
  11. makmix

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey lads, how can I change an NPC clothing in the mod troops data notepad or specifically which line of code is the headgear?
  12. makmix

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Can I get a video for this....  I'm dumb as hell and reading it doesnt help.....
  13. makmix

Post ideas of factions here

I honestly should have worked on the Kreigstein Duchy so much more, but I didn't have the time....  I'm a bit sad to be frank, but hell if you guys are willing to salvage it, you lads can have at it with my faction idea.  Change it up, make new troops, whatever you guys developing the mod want, go ahead.  Been to busy to really build on it and as you can tell, I haven't been active in a LONG while...  Just felt like lettin you lads know before I forget to say what I needed to say.
  14. makmix

Everyone is after me.. Except Zann

well.... its not like I know where it is....  i just came up with the suggestion....
  15. makmix

and where pray tell is this out post?
  16. makmix

freelancer troops?

as in farmers turning into the freelancer mercs?
  17. makmix

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

mainly if you have an older computer lad....  then its like a sandwich making time slow...  other wise, if you got a fairly good one, it's about a 5 min video wait, not too long.
  18. makmix

Version 0.772 Released!

still making the Kreigstein Duchy troops....  very hard to balance medium level stuff here....  OH and i may have accidentally made the claimant to Duchy throne....  Hehehe....
  19. makmix

Discussion + Suggestions

Yknow...  about a third or a quarter of the mods on here start with a "P" which I found interesting.....

I think "P" is the success letter on the forums....  I could be wrong, but hey, ya never know.

Btw, loving new update, can't wait to see Auggie and his mercs in the game.
  20. makmix

Elfs, where do you stand?

My standpoint....  Kreigstein armor can take it, the shields are strong...  My Archduke rides a freakin white rhino.  My heavily armored Ordensritters and Schwertmeisters will cut them down....

IF....... they get in my way...........

Out of empire conquering mode...  I'll let the elves be for now, I don't love them for my love elves lie with the Noldor or Pendor.  The Redwoods don't get that kind of love from me, but they get respect...  They are strong enough to hold on their own, but when the Duchy comes into play, I think I can outlast their arrows...
Back
Top Bottom