Search results for query: *

1. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Server browser

When i try to browse servers, i cant see all of em, and when i try to refresh i see none. And it goes very slow. Even tho i have 100mb/s internet. And it worked fine some time ago. And sometimes when i see the servers, it says "Can't Connect server"
  2. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Servers?

Is there any servers?
  3. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Get_Object failed for: bo_snowy_pine_1

With TLD or 1866 it's: Get_Object failed for: bo_snowy_pine_2, but anyway, i cant play Original mount and blade... Some modules work, but most of em just crash. Please help.
  4. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Smoke patch

The game runs fine... Untill few people shoots at the same time. And my fps drops to 20, and i die. So is there a ligth smoke patch? I need it.
  5. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Crash to the desktop (steam version)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225441.0.html http://www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=409 D:
  6. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Crash to the desktop (steam version)

DLC crashes to the desktop when i click "Multiplayer" Option on the menu, my rgl log looks like this:Starting new log file. Version: 1.150 -- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600) -- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1023MB/1024MB -- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @...
  7. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Riding on a wolf

I found mount called "Wolf" in cheat mode. Now you can ride with a wolf! WORKS! It's simple, go to folder where you installed brytenwalda, open "skills.txt" Find a line "skl_riding Riding 1 10...
  8. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Mount and blade ATI problems

Hello, im having crashes with mount and blade, ive heard, that reason is my ati video card. is there any fix, i dont want to play with lowest settings! I didin't buy this pc with 2000e for watching ****. My specs are: Intel-i7 930 2.8 ghz Ati radeon hd 5850 12 gb RAM Enough memory xD Thank you...
Back
Top Bottom