Search results for query: *

1. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Riding on a wolf

I believe I used a very old version of Brytenwalda when I managed to get this thing working. If it doesn't work on the newer versions I don't really know what to do. I took some screenshots but I deleted them a long time ago. I can try looking for them in steam cloud tho.
    EDIT: No screenshots anymore, sorry :sad:
  2. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Volstanding said:
    Hi.Nice work ! when will be available ?(i know eveyone asking this ****ty question but we want to play  :smile: )
    So you could not read the first sentence in the thread before asking...
  3. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Call to Arms - Modern Warfare RTS

They should at least try to remake the animations, they have been using the same ones since faces of war.
  4. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

koune said:
    Cozur please tell me, How do you expect when ver 0.93 is released? :smile:
    New version just came out, have some patience...
  5. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

9WhOinh.jpg
  6. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Monarchy vs. Republic

How do you British feel when some of your tax money goes to prince Harrys wine and whores?
  7. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

How many guns are in your house?

About 6-7 i guess. Some are dead activated and many are quite old.
    Even my grandmother has an gun. A fine piece of weaponry, to keep animals away from her farm.
    Grandfather is an weapon smith so i can't even know how many he has.
  8. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

kpetschulat said:
    Waterloo with Rod Steiger was excellent. There were only a few inaccuracies, but it was a brilliant movie with thousands of extras.

Bored? Watch Waterloo in HD thanks to a YouTuber! :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmqRqY0RLg

Now, I'm just curious... In the movie, Napoleon, played by Rod Steiger (A great actor), clenches his stomach a lot. I only read in a few places that he actually had a stomach cancer? Or some sort of stomach disease. Does anyone know if this is true?
    Italian researchers claim that he died in cancer instead of being poisoned by arsenic.
  9. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Rifles are broken !

Learn how to block, and when you see a skirmisher aiming at you run. Nothing's wrong with em.
  10. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Every time you "update the roster" You update the ranks and never add me?  :neutral:
  11. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Horse Bumbing on lb :'(
  12. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Banzai!!! said:
    Guys I propose a new way of dealing with misbehaviour check this out:

"A North Korean military officer has been executed with a mortar shell blast for disrespecting late 'Dear Leader' Kim Jong-il by drinking alcohol during the 100-day mourning period.South Korean media claim Kim Chol, the secretive state’s former vice minister of the army, was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted with a mortar on the orders of Kim Jong-un.The North Korean leader, who took over from his father after his death in December last year, demanded Kim Chol was 'obliterated', with 'no trace of him behind, down to his hair...'"

We should do the same thing when people are misbehaving except its a howitzer shell  :grin:
    People would start misbehaving in bigger numbers since that's pretty good way to die  :lol:
  13. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Do you think they'll do another NW expansion for Mount and blade II: Bannerlord?

lord_olafson said:
    damonkey said:
    lord_olafson said:
    Because its almost impossible to make fps game running with more than 64 players on one server? :razz:

Take a look for game engines and network. Most support up to 32 players, a few of them 64. There is no other fps game that can handle 200 players on one map/server. Atleast as far as I know. Correct me if I am wrong.

Not sure if you consider the ArmA series a FPS, but it is a demanding game nonetheless. The "coded" limit to the servers slots I do not remember, I think it is around 600-700. However, there are limitations on networks of course, but I think the record for most people in an ArmA server was 300-ish. Don't recall entirely.

And I remember Arma lagging like hell. Arma supports 128 players maximum. Everything above that just laggs.
    Arma engine is heavy as hell tho, if it would be optimized better, it could support more people... I guess.
  14. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Old melee or new? (Or MM)

RainDropz said:
    Xeroth said:
    Scores honestly mean nothing, you might have been playing against noobs? Mean way to put it, but yeah.

NAP.png

I've been having games like this every time I play. So unless everyone playing public games are noobs, I don't think that theory works.
    To be honest, that kinda score doesn't make you a god... New patch makes it more balanced and fun, atleast for me  :wink:
  15. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Menelaos16 said:
    scaled.php

Not any more
    Oooh, don't you insult pride of Finland, Nokia 3310! The ultimate advancement in human technology!
  16. Opolcheniye_Mongolballs

Why this update is the worst possible thing that can happen to this game.

Raging Womble said:
    Im so confused as too what has changed. Everyone says that it is worse for experienced players (I have been playing MM/NW for over a year) but I seem to be doing really well suddenly........
    Experienced people must change their figthing style, again... Tho patch is great.
Back
Top Bottom