Search results for query: *

1. SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

downloading from mbrepository (or whatever is its) isss sooo slowww!! XD but anyways really awesome mod dude keep up the good work :grin:
  2. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

JaxDasher said:
    Hi hi

I'm really loving your mod and hopefully see more updates for it.

Just a suggestion..I have had trouble getting my troops in formation before it gets crushed by Cav rush, would it be possible to have pre-battle formations? or anything close to it?

yeah thats my problem too im not that fast selecting formations and i finish with almost of my troops dead because of that. if u can add pre-battle formations youu aarrreeeee just awesome :grin:D:grin:
  3. About the Radziwill Family Crypt.

im on the mission balck mace in the part i have to join janusz radziwill and fight polish but he always say im weak and we have no chance, but i already conquered 4 castles of the polish and he still don't want to join me... whats the problem? ?_?
  4. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

where can i find the janusz radziwill for the black mace mission?
  5. F&S Bugs Thus far

i can't find the freaking janusz radziwill for the mission Black Mace where the hell is he? i spend almost 1 hour looking for him -.-
  6. Item and Troop Mod With Fire and Sword

my problem is when i throw a grenade and kill someone the mount and blade gives an error... :/ whats the problem? :sad::sad::sad:
Back
Top Bottom