Search results for query: *

• Users: CalvinG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reducing experience points gained.

I am wondering what is the best way to slow experience point gain significantly. My play style is to solo for a period initially. And I don’t really enjoy becoming very powerful and high level so quickly. There is much in the game including size of lord’s parties which scales with level. So I...
  2. Best Gaming Computer

I tried to find the off topic forum but could not.  If an administrator can move this to off topic should that be more appropriate that would be appreciated.  No infraction of forum rules is intended and this appears to be the closest relevant forum for the topic. Does anyone have a...
  3. Defending Villages

Couldn't find any suggestions on this topic when I used the search feature but I may have missed it. My suggestion is that when a lord is raiding or pillaging a village and the player wishes to defend that village not only should there be some villagers joining in defense as their currently is...
  4. Using Magic

Just downloaded the mod.  May have screwed up installation due to where the word skills appears in relationship to the actual skills or maybe it is just stuck there. But my question is how do I use magic?  I chose mage's apprentice as a background for a drow character.  Magic power 3 and...
  5. Renown capped?

Playing single player.  My Renown gets up to 2436 or so then starts going down instead of up.  The game will state a certain amount of fame is available for certain battles but this is not awarded to me.  I'm wondering why.  Is this intentional or a bug?
Back
Top Bottom