Search results for query: *

• Users: SockMonkeh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SockMonkeh

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Default orders

It would be wonderful to be able to set default orders from the party screen on a per-formation basis. Setting companions to follow, skein formation, hold fire. Infantry to advance, shield wall formation. Archers to loose formation and charge. Etc, etc...
  2. SockMonkeh

MP [SUGGESTION] Contrasting color schemes for mirror matches.

Reversing the major/minor colors doesn't do nearly enough to distinguish factions in multiplayer, especially with Sturgia and Aserai. It would be nice if every faction had an entirely different and contrasting color scheme to help differentiate units in mirror matches.
  3. SockMonkeh

SP - General [SUGGESTION] A few suggestions to improve smithing.

The first suggestion is simple enough: Allow us to save designs so we can easily recall and forge them again later. Second suggestion is simple as well: Allow us to rest directly from the smithy screen and allow us to "rest until fully recovered". Third, I think learning new blueprints would...
  4. SockMonkeh

SP - General [SUGGESTION] Allow us to choose a subset of troops to send forth when autoresolving

Similar to the way you can order your units to hold when you spawn and simply order a specific unit forward, it would be nice if you could "Send Troops" to autoresolve and choose which troops you want to send. This would be very useful for leveling up your recruits vs looters or bandits without...
  5. SockMonkeh

SP - General [SUGGESTION] Allow Stables and/or Warehouse to be built in fiefs to store horses and goods.

Like the title says, a couple of additions to available buildings in fiefs would be appreciated. I found myself wanting to drop off all my troops and ride with a minimal party to go look for a bride, but was forced to grind up all my pack horses into meat because I couldn't otherwise store them...
  6. SockMonkeh

SP - UI [SUGGESTION] Allow currently equipped items to be used as civilian item if applicable without duplicate.

Rather than the current system, in which your civilian attire is entirely separate from your military equipment, it would be nice to be able to check a box or something to allow a pass through odthr corresponding military equipment currently in use of applicable. That way you wouldn't need to...
  7. SockMonkeh

Can Companions be set to never leave your party when you have been captured?

For example, your forces are defeated in battle and you are taken prisoner. Is there a way to make it so that a certain companion (or all companions would be fine) will always escape with you? I'm asking so that I can mod in a custom companion to represent my roommate's character for our Battle...
  8. SockMonkeh

WFaS's Captain Mode

We need this in Warband and we need a round-based version in both. Edit: For those of you who haven't picked up With Fire & Sword yet or have yet to try Captain Team Deathmatch, here's the basic idea. When you choose your troop type and buy your equipment, you also have access to 4 different...
  9. SockMonkeh

nK Duel Server

I play Battle mode servers exclusively. However, last night, none of my favorite servers had anyone playing. I noticed that the nK Duel server had about 25 people, though, so I figured I'd try it out. I had a great time. I am going to be frequenting the server from now on. Totally different...
  10. SockMonkeh

Am I the only one who does this?

I don't do this in any other game, but Mount & Blade combat is just so visceral and immersive that I frequently finding myself leaning forward towards my screen as I stab at someone or leaning to the left or right as I attack from horseback. I move my whole body with the mouse movements. It's...
  11. SockMonkeh

Suggestion for improving Custom Battle.

Let us import our single-player character to lead our side if we choose to. Leave the pre-made guys there, too, as an option. Also, let us pick one of the pre-made guys to lead the opposing army if we choose to.
  12. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] Let us import Single Player looks to Multi-player and vice versa

I really like the way my character looks and I just pre-ordered the game on Steam so I now have access to the singleplayer. I wanted to recreated my multiplayer avatar for my singleplayer character. As far as I can tell, I'll have to manually adjust all the sliders back to the same place as...
  13. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] Non-Campaign Cooperative Mode

Just talking with a friend about the new custom battle generator and I came up with what I think is a great idea. Obviously, campaign cooperative multi-player is out of the question, but I think I have a much more realistic idea for something similar that doesn't seem too difficult to implement...
  14. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] New penalty for teamkilling

When you kill one of your own, you should be forced to pay the difference in the denars what they would have had if they didn't die or your total number of denars, whichever is less. They denars go to the poor ally that you murdered to help him pay for all his expensive stuff that you robbed him...
  15. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] Make polls less intrusive.

Currently, not only is the poll text quite huge, but as soon as a poll comes up you are forced to vote with 1 or 2 before you can use 1 or 2 for whatever purpose they are bound to (personally, I have them bound to weapon slot 1 and 2... you can see how this is a problem, I am sure). I'd like to...
  16. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] Give more love to Random Maps.

I think random maps have the potential to really be great. I'd love to see more love going into them. Refining them so you aren't only seeing the same hilly green area every time. I'd like to see some variety. Rivers (you already see these sometimes), small structures, even big structures like...
  17. SockMonkeh

[Suggestion] Buttons that open a screen should toggle it off again.

This is a pretty simple interface suggestion but I think any button that opens a screen (such as the chat log) should close that screen if tapped again when the screen is open. It's a pretty common interface feature and it's a nice touch.
  18. SockMonkeh

Faction Classes Gameplay Videos in 1080p

I put together some brief videos showcasing the "signature classes" of each faction. I don't really know that the Sarranid Sultanate has a true signature class, nor that the Crossbowman is the signature class of the Kingdom of Rhodok, but I tried to get variety. They are all 1080p for your...
  19. SockMonkeh

[BUG] Launching the game from the Windows 7 task bar results in no sound.

Title pretty much says it all. If you launch the game through a desktop shortcut or windows explorer or the start menu, it works fine. If you pin the game to the Windows 7 taskbar and launch it from there, it has no sound. DxDiag.txt
  20. SockMonkeh

[BUG] There is no penalty for killing your own team's horses.

Killing a horse of a player on your team who is still alive should result in a point loss, gold loss, and if there is any kind of team kill autokick implemented it should count as a team kill. It's easy in CTF to kill your own team's horse when a teammate gets off the horse to return a flag...
Back
Top Bottom