Search results for query: *

• Users: TheGrim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheGrim

Weird Message upon Tourney Wins

I've played through a number of tournaments in my main save, in Ravenstern and the other factions. However, every time I win, I get this weird red message: http://steamcommunity.com/id/koolkylekool/screenshot/576682317130313533?tab=public It says something like "Warning: Unmatched else_try...
  2. TheGrim

Stopping the Marriage?

So, in my main save, I'm building up relations with Lady Erinchina or whatever her name is (I'm a Ravenstern Vassal) and I just visited her and now she's saying she's getting married to Lord Charles. SO I selected the "Let us elope!" option, but she was like, nah. So then I found Charles...
  3. TheGrim

A little tweak...

So recently I used TweakMB to change the income of the fiefs and enterprises, as I was hurting on cash and getting pounded by ruthless taxes for my castles and cities. So I upped the percentage to what I thought was about twice as much, so I could make money. Also, I did the same for...
  4. TheGrim

Couple Quick Questions

Hey, I've seen in a video or two of WFaS that you could get the option to enter battle unmounted. However, I have yet to see this. Is this actually a feature, or was it not implemented/removed? Also, I originally had trouble deposit money in banks when I started, but when I got more thalers I...
Back
Top Bottom