Search results for query: *

• Users: t1337Dude
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. t1337Dude

Error when modding in my own music. Help?

I get an RGL Error when starting up a certain mod, while loading the main menu and while it's loading the Music. It says "Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\1866\music.txt" Here's exactly what it says in my music file. 214 cant_find_this.ogg 0 0 GBUMain.mp3 4194432 4194432...
  2. t1337Dude

Recommended music to mod in?

I was going to do The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly sound track. What else should I do?
  3. t1337Dude

Is character creation and general character development unbalanced?

After retiring my first character and ready to create a second, I've began to wonder about something. What's the point to creating a non-leadership based character? This is assuming you'll be focusing on the INT and CHA attributes. Leader Pros and Cons: + Can win battles with minimal effort +...
  4. t1337Dude

Who has the best archers?

King Ragnar made the unwise decision of denying me the third castle that I single-handedly ransacked. The first few times I figured there was only so many Lords he could give castles away to before me, but it seemed like I wasn't going to get one for quite awhile. So I accepted the castle and...
  5. t1337Dude

Army size too big?

It seems like my army can't get bigger than 50 without my morale being lowered drastically. How do I keep my army size without low morale or what can I do with my extra troops? I see lords running around with 100 men and they don't seem to have any problems.
  6. t1337Dude

What difficulty do you play?

I'm a fan of playing all my games on their highest difficulty from the get go. Possibly because I'm a fan of realism (and pseudo-realism) and I when you turn up the difficulty in games, they are more realistic. Seems to apply to Mount and Blade as well. But holy hell, this game is pretty tough...
  7. t1337Dude

Misconception of Mount&Blade

Has anyone noticed that most people who hear about this game first think its an MMO or online game? When I first originally saw it, I thought it was an MMO. Always when I'm playing on Xfire, people ask me "Is it Any Good?". I reply with "Yes" and then they'll ask "How much is it per month?"...
  8. t1337Dude

Morrowind Music Replacement mod

I'm not sure if this goes here, but I'd like to put it out here anyways. This simple mod (if you can call it that) will replace this game music with the music from Morrowind, and will correspond to battles and exploration. Mount & Blade's default music is unmemorable and lacking. Morrowind in my...
  9. t1337Dude

Difficulty Increase.

I'll keep it short. The game is way too easy. Reasoning and proposed changes follow. - As far as I know, you can't die. Not only this is unreasonably unrealistic, it makes the game too easy. The game saves every minute or so anyways - so death should not be a problem. If you get couch lanced...
Back
Top Bottom