Search results for query: *

1. khuzait haircut

Castle/Town governors

Loyalty doesn't really matter for castles since they can't rebel. Prosperity is marginal and usually not worth fussing about.

Governors can be a big deal for towns though, especially if they have the correct culture to offset any culture penalty. They also habitually raise relations with the notables over time, even faster with one perk (Meaningful Favors).
    If loyalty doesn't matter for castles why is it in game?
  2. khuzait haircut

Castle/Town governors

Are governors important to have in every castle and town? I noticed loyalty and prosperity is going down after I freshly take a castle. Is it temporary?
  3. khuzait haircut

Patch Notes e1.8.1

Wait??? No banners? Really?
  4. khuzait haircut

Full Release - PC & Console

Yes, I think no more EA for me and no more following anything new from Taleworlds. I paid for this game two years ago and what I got in the end is a slow EA release with features like banners missing and then showing up at a game convention before I ever got to play it. What's the point?
    Might as well just wait for reviews of the full version in the future.
    This was a terrible EA experience all told.
  5. khuzait haircut

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

I think you can download those versions in steam? Idk because I don't have it on steam
    I have steam and the steam beta does not have banners.
  6. khuzait haircut

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

You can play it on PC as well (both in b2c and b2b) - aka this is the Gamescom version rather than "console" version.
    Wait what? What is b2c and b2b? I bought this game when you first started EA. Why are people at Gamescom getting a console build with more features???
  7. khuzait haircut

CEO Statement regarding the release

He's right about it being rewarding. It sold very well. I mean if that is what he meant. Otherwise if they want to put it on consoles great. I will play this on a PC though. I don't know if I feel comfortable using a controller for it. I own a PS5 but its for other kinds of games.
  8. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I noticed mention of traits a few times in the patch. Are these now working?
  9. khuzait haircut

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

For what its worth if they built right then those console ports should really be about porting the engine than the content itself. That content ought to be machine independent. Although its probably not hahaha.
  10. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Any chance on an update on how soon we'd see banners? Is it within the next patch?
  11. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

I'm sure it has been mentioned... but it's all very peaceful in game now...
    I warned about this back when people were complaining about snowballing. Can't have it so every faction has equal power all the time.
  12. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Can you tell us if banners are finally coming?
  13. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Just want to pop in to say I am playing PoP and it is glorious. Going to try to finish it this time.
    Some of us don't know what PoP is.
  14. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Wait. We're a couple of months away from the release date aren't we? Assuming it hasn't changed.
  15. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

I guess because I have never played out the story to see what happens. Generally, the only thing I like about it is that the only useful companion is the brother.
    Is the story even complete? All I remember is how awful it was and begging for sandbox mode which is more in line with the original M&B. This happened to with Viking Conquest: they had to add a story mode to it.
  16. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

What is this for real? I never saw that and I played a ton of warband, guess it happens because I'm too much of a ***** to get low relations with lords. I feel like reinstalling now D:
    Yes its real. Even Viking Conquest has assassins from what I remember.
  17. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

When do we get the next update? Will it be a content update full of goodies, depth and intrigue? Or hot fix of bugs never seen before?
    This is what they have planned in future updates:
  18. khuzait haircut

Development Update #10: Battle Terrain System, Order of Battle and Siege Updates

Why this delay, and why no new info in it?
    Yes, why no info on whats coming next?
  19. khuzait haircut

Development Update #10: Battle Terrain System, Order of Battle and Siege Updates

Thanks but I as well was hoping for something about the upcoming patch.
Back
Top Bottom