Search results for query: *

1. Sir_Sergi

Developer of a Warband Mod

Unicorn said:
    i think you could hypothetically code that your id will always have admin? not that any mods do this to my knowledge

What about a Persistent Mod?
  2. Sir_Sergi

Modder223 said:
    It does not mean you are admin on all of the servers you have to request that from the owner of the server as i doubt you would be paying money to keep a server up and running that is not even yours and plus the server owner is the only one with access to the full server console in some cases.

Are you 100% secure?
  3. Sir_Sergi

Hi friends, I need expert help. Is it true that if you are the developer of a mod, and some people open some servers, are you admin of all this servers? For example, imagine that I create the mod PW, and open 20 PW servers . Can I join as admin in all servers? Please, I need an answer, If...
  4. Sir_Sergi

Loss of a member

EgzantrikAdam said:
    May God rest his soul.
    And you.I think you're the best clan.Even rent a new sv for your friend,for his memorial.When i see the good people like that,get better opinions about world.
    Rest in Peace Carlos.

Thanks you my friend. But for my, this ceremony was necessary, he was a player of WFaS, yes, but another thing more important, he was my friend.

Here you can find a part of the ceremony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3XqIqVhp4g

TvS_General_Sergi

PS: Thanks all you who helped me for do this possible.
  5. Sir_Sergi

Loss of a member

Thanks all the people who come to the ceremony. And all who do this possible.

TvS_General_Sergi
  6. Sir_Sergi

Loss of a member

All you are invited. He was my friend, a member of our clan [TvS] and a very good player.

Thanks all you for do this, thanks.

TvS_General_Sergi
  7. Sir_Sergi

Problem

Thanks you, know, it works, thanks, :smile:
  8. Sir_Sergi

Problem

Ok, I installed a new version and now I have another problem with the same file, which I didn't edit.

This is the problem:

Code:
      File "build_module.py", line 163
        print e
              ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax
    No se pudo encontrar C:\Python31\PA\*.pyc
    ECHO está desactivado.
    Press any key to exit...

Please, help me, :sad:
  9. Sir_Sergi

Problem

Hi, I was trying to add a horse to PW using your guide Vornne, but when I try execute "build_module.bat" I have this problem: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "build_module.py", line 5, in <module>     import argparse ImportError: No module named argparse No se pudo encontrar...
  10. Sir_Sergi

MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Gotha, your admin panel is bugged. When you have open a server 5 - 6 days, in siege mode, flag downs without having any enemies nearby.

Any solution?
  11. Sir_Sergi

oO, thanks. What do you think about the rest of the functions?
  12. Sir_Sergi

Could you add some functions of your previous work "CAT"?

Such as:

- Admin ranks (I think this is really very important)
              - Admin"Toys"
              - Frezze all players/single player
              - Improve and add more weather options. (Night, Afternoon, storm [Similar to The Deluge :razz:] ,...)
              - Add a option to choose the number and distance of the fog.
              - Server stats for on your website. (players, map etc). (I would love to add this option could)
              - When you get teamkilled you will loose no gold and can spawn with the same equipment. (I think this is a nice idea).
              - Reset map. (Is very practical).
              - Teleport through wall.
              - Send a PM to all Admins - allows you to send a chat message to all admins on the server.
              - Add more "animations" similars to "Windmill wheel rotating,..." (More realistic Warband).
              - Another nice options that you can found in other servers that you can not do normally.

What do you think? Can you do that? It will be perfect.

I hope your answer, hahaha
  13. Sir_Sergi

"Barrier of death" not working. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  14. Sir_Sergi

Could you add the option of "Bully a player" and "admin ranks"?, please. Thanks.

Nice job!!
  15. Sir_Sergi

Add items to Napoleonics Wars

Code:
     ["short_bow_h1", "Short Bow", [("short_bow_h1",0)], itp_type_crossbow |itp_merchandise|itp_primary|itp_two_handed|itp_next_item_as_melee ,itcf_shoot_musket|itcf_carry_crossbow_back, 
     683 , weight(1.0)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(80) | shoot_speed(40) | thrust_damage(100 ,pierce)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,[]],
    # [(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(store_trigger_param_1,":user_agent"),(call_script, "script_server_fire_musket", ":user_agent", firearm_type_rifle)])]],

["short_bow_h1_melee", "Short Bow", [("short_bow_h1",0),("short_bow_carry_h1",ixmesh_carry)], itp_has_upper_stab|itp_type_polearm |itp_primary|itp_no_blur|itp_offset_musket,itc_musket_melee|itcf_carry_crossbow_back,
     180 , weight(1.0)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(84) | weapon_length(85)|swing_damage(14 , blunt) | thrust_damage(20 ,  blunt),imodbits_none ],

["arrows_h1","Arrows", [("arrows_h1",0),("arrows_flying_h1",ixmesh_flying_ammo),("arrows_quiver_h1",ixmesh_inventory)], itp_type_bolts|itp_merchandise|itp_default_ammo|itp_can_penetrate_shield, 0, 64,weight(2.0)|abundance(90)|weapon_length(1)|thrust_damage(1,pierce)|max_ammo(30),imodbits_missile,
     [(ti_on_missile_hit, [(copy_position,pos63,pos1),(store_trigger_param_2, ":collision_type"),(call_script, "script_mm_on_bullet_hit",":collision_type")])]],

If I use some other code, appears an error and does not work. Please, I want add a bow to NW and I need your help.

PS I: This is a new code. The code that I used in the past, does not work.

PS II: Sorry, I do not speak english. :S
  16. Sir_Sergi

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How can I add a bow and arrows to Napoleonic Wars? Please, help me.
  17. Sir_Sergi

Add items to Napoleonics Wars

How can I add a bow to Napoleonic Wars? Please, help me.
  18. Sir_Sergi

MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

How can you "slay" a person if you are an admin?
  19. Sir_Sergi

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Gamefront is blocked in Spain.

I can't download.

Please, use this http://www.mediafire.com/
  20. Sir_Sergi

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Fix download link do not work    :sad:
Back
Top Bottom