Search results for query: *

• Users: Jan Arie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jan Arie

Starting my first mod

Good day everyone, hope you're all having a great time! After pondering for a while, I decided to make a full conversion mod. While this may seem like an unforgiving and cumbersome task on my own, I feel very motivated by all the open-source scripts, modules, textures, etc, this community has...
  2. Jan Arie

Netherlands map???

I was wondering if I could use the map for the Batavian revolt. After watching some tutorials and starting up a module with Python (the essential first steps towards making a mod), I got intrigued by the idea of making a pre-Roman mod, with the aim of displaying the tribal world of the...
  3. Jan Arie

Did the PW kick the bucket?

No EU servers, only an Anatolian server and a few strings on CRP. RIP PW?  :oops:
  4. Jan Arie

Admin complaint on the EU Nexus server

Since the forum is bugged, I post it here. Your in-game name(s): Skaldnir Huskarl Jomsborg Your faction at the time: Kingdom of Lorraine Who are you complaining about: Atilla_the_Hun When did it happen (please include time, timezone and date): around 12:30, GMT+1 Which server did the...
  5. Jan Arie

County of Holland, Historical Accuracy

I noticed that The Sealands of Frisia ((Under leadership of "Willem van Friesland" a.k.a Willem I van Holland, the younger brother of Count Dirk van Holland according to history)) always seems to be at war with the County of Holland. This I do not understand since Willem made peace with his...
  6. Jan Arie

"Unable to connect to server"

I have this problem for some weeks now. So there I was, playing on Mount & Musket Battalion the other day. At some point I called it a day, but the following morning...I got this strange issue saying "Unable to connect to server". I tried to reinstall it, remove all the files etc., but nothing...
Back
Top Bottom