Search results for query: *

• Users: lerty37
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lerty37

Fullscreen not working

Hello whenever I try to go into fullscreen mode on warband or any mod it brings me back to my desktop but works in windowed mode. how do I fix this?
  2. lerty37

Uniform lettering and Numbering

Hi I was wondering to change numbers and letters that would be on armor or any kind of clothes in OpenBRF
  3. lerty37

Coloring uniforms

I was wondering how to color an item properly using openBRF. Not by using the color tool in OpenBRF but to color it to make a completely different thing like for example I want to change the sarranid turban color to grey how would I do that?
  4. lerty37

OpenBRF

Hello, I am trying to make my own uniform using openBRF I was wondering how to change the colors of a existing uniform?
  5. lerty37

NightHawk's Groupfighting Maps

+New Group Fighting map added #1 Screenshot: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c8jqkh47i371zmz# Download Link: #2 Download Link:
  6. lerty37

Need Help with Napoleonic Wars Uniforms

Could someone tell me the steps to edit a NW unifrom? i folowed a tutorial to change hats but when i went ingame the itmes were the same as default.
  7. lerty37

Map names

Is there a way to rename a map to a different name in NW?
  8. lerty37

RGL file

whenever i start Native it says unable to compile the effect file. what do i do?
  9. lerty37

custom map sceneobj files

When i looked in my sceneobj directory for NW i don't see the Custom map files. could someone help me or give me a mediafire link for them
  10. lerty37

Help with Dugan

where do you find the treasure of dugan?
  11. lerty37

Custom Maps

Out of all the Map making guides i looked at i cant find one that shows how to save a new map as a custom one in scenes.txt and the SceneObj folder. They all have said to delete a existing map and i don't want to have to do that. is there anyway i can do this without deleting any maps?
  12. lerty37

Wfas Storyline

Is there a Official Wfas Storyline because i think i saw one before but im not sure but if there is could i have a link? :D
  13. lerty37

Custom maps

I'm trying to add a map from the scening contest to my directory and whenever i go to play the map it crashes. So i was wondering how would you be able to put it in as a custom map?
  14. lerty37

Cool ideas

One of the things that i didnt see in the previews was when people died by water that blood would seep into the water. i know its a little late but it might be a good idea for later versions.
  15. lerty37

Weapons and Cannons

I was wondering how do the Cannons and Guns work; do they reload faster than they did in MM or are they the same?
  16. lerty37

Map making help

I was wondering if there is a guide to making maps on MM because I am going to make a siege map?
  17. lerty37

Favorite Mod

Whats your Favorite Mod? mine is Deluge
  18. lerty37

Cannons and Boats

Does anyone know how to make cannons and boats useaable when making a map? if someone could tell me that would be great!
  19. lerty37

Map Making Guide

Is there a published map making guide for this mod yet or do you guys still have to make one? If there is can you guys send me one :wink:
  20. lerty37

PW map making

can someone give me a guide to make a PW map? :D
Back
Top Bottom