Search results for query: *

1. Bloodbeag

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

some of you people are morons crying about animations and mechanics you don't know how work because you haven't used them
  2. Bloodbeag

it is a huge game and they owe you nothing
  3. Bloodbeag

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

I liked none of your ideas. a lot seem quite pointless and would only unnecessarily complicate the game
  4. Bloodbeag

i asked ginger senpai about the orange swirl tab on his ask.fm when the original video came out and he answered

http://ask.fm/captainoflust

8th question down

"in the character customisation, what is in the tab with an orange spiral symbol?
    Tattoos, face paint and scars right now. There is a chance we'll expand that too."
  5. Bloodbeag

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

I was wondering if you could implement my huge and unnecessary addition/major overhaul to the game
  6. Bloodbeag

I hope we get new equivalents of "You better not be a manhunter" and "I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL" Not the same lines but dumb things raiders shout when you speak to them
  7. Bloodbeag

i think it's sorta misleading to say napoleon won wars because the napoleonic wars as whole (which he completely lost in the end) was basically one big war. well he never beat the british decisively and you can't take that away from me
  8. Bloodbeag

Narlan said:
    the people talking about their 'disappointments' are so stupid and self-entitled.
    If the developers did not care about our disappointments, they would not conduct any beta testing, neither early release, and that forum would not even exist.

difference between constructive criticism and what i've seen some people saying. things along the lies of "the castle and Ai are all wrong and terrible" and "I hope they change everything" - i'm paraphrasing

VonTwat said:
    Please please PLEASE developers tell me you're only using those old voice sounds as a placeholder. It will ruin the game dearly for me if I'm going to have to listen to those tiresome voices all over again.

I think voice acting is usually left to near the end of development
  9. Bloodbeag

History Head said:
    Ahahah it seems google translate works well.  :lol: But it's more proper to say "eteklerim zil çalıyor".

to be honest I just looked up turkish phrases
  10. Bloodbeag

I think it would be unlikely that they just dump a glitch fest on us for 6 months and then release it
  11. Bloodbeag

well they said they were really hoping to have it in the player's hands in some form by the end of the year whether that be a beta through taleworlds themselves or an early access on steam is unknown
  12. Bloodbeag

the people talking about their 'disappointments' are so stupid and self-entitled. I thought it looked really great anyway and especially considering it has at least 6 months before an early access release and then even longer until a full release. As always it's great to see ginger senpai, Ciğerimin köşesi.

the bot who helped put the ladder up was cool and the defenders moving about the walls to each new threat was good. Maybe the better the leadership skill of the commander defending, the quicker their soldiers and the more the right amount go to each point of attack automatically.

Etekleri zil çalıyor
  13. Bloodbeag

slightly underwhelming by just how much we got to see but what we saw was great
  14. Bloodbeag

I hope they take loads of time out of developing bannerlord to make a mobile game where I can play all the faction's board games
  15. Bloodbeag

if you get a really good computer now, chances are it will still be good enough in 6ish months when Bannerlord is predicted to release.
  16. Bloodbeag

two devs looking at forums right now. Notice me ginger senpai... notice me.

17. Bloodbeag

yah you're probably right. I didn't read it saying E3
  18. Bloodbeag

it looks more like they'll have a large table in a hall with many large tables in and there will be a TV with gameplay on with ginger senpai talking to people
Back
Top Bottom