Search results for query: *

1. Brother of blades

Starting a Kingdom. Defending your lands

Starting your own Kingdom is without a doubt the most difficult thing in Prophesy of Pendor. I'd like to open up discussion on strategies to overcome the first phase of starting your own kingdom. And yet again im at this dawnting phase. I was tired of taking Marius imterprators **** so I took...
  2. Brother of blades

Unique Spawn Slayers

To all you experts at destroying Unique Spawns. I ask you this. What is the most efficient way of defeating a unique spawn without loosing to many troops. whats your tactics? I NEED QUALIS GEMS! My current tactic is make them follow me for a few days till we bump into a Faction army big enough.
  3. Brother of blades

Whats your typical army?

Why dont we compare each others armies and how you implement these armies in diffrent scenarios? its essentialy a game ill come up with a scenario and you detail how you would deal with iit. E.g: scenario 1: A army of Empire troops form up on a high hill, they mainly consist of 40 Empire...
  4. Brother of blades

The Never Eat Shreded Wheat Nobles And Mercanrys

Quite recently Ive started a mercenary caravan save, and in my 3 days of frustrating playing Ive found that Its slightly hard to find mercenaries, and in early game (at day 90 something) I'm still struggling with my all Noble/Mercenary Group. this is mainly because every other trade route I am...
  5. Brother of blades

The Story of Merchant Captain Joshua

As I first set sail to Pendor I felt Confident, with my high expertise in Trading and A carvan load of trade goods to get me started, as well as a chest full of denars. However I couldn't help but ponder if the story's about the mythical creatures and civil war where true... Well To be honest...
  6. Brother of blades

Mount & Blade Fire & Sword

I was wandering if you got anything planned for FIre and Sword? Perhaps a new Mod with the same concept With the same old lovely devs :D Or is this the one and only stand of the best Dev team in  Mount and blade?
  7. Brother of blades

Sheild Repair Shop

I reckon You should make a shop that repiars your sheild depending on how much it cost So say about 25% of the enctial cost We should do this becasue People get sick of buying New sheilds... well the good people who dont die instantly from randomers do :)
  8. Brother of blades

CLOSED
  9. Brother of blades

Forum Profile CRASH!

I get a bug report whenever I try to use Profile>Forum Profile. I posted it here becasue I thought that If someones had it and not really botherd about it they might want to look at it ( becasue I was like it for a month  :mrgreen: ) Move it if im wrong but heres the problem.   A problem caused...
  10. Brother of blades

Local/Faction chat problems

Now Nobody told me that it is in the discusion area the 2nd last page but I couldnt find it and I really down want to look through all these topics that may be me just being lazy or.... sane.  but I would love to know how to fix my local chat problem
  11. Brother of blades

Tease.

Now I have been checking this forum over and over to try find a teaser of whats coming and as of yet i've only seen one, sadly not much of a teaser. so I was wandering if anyone of the Dev team could give me a nibble of whats to come? and as i always say Im very grateful for the wonderul thing...
  12. Brother of blades

Search About The Modders.

well I know for a fact that I carnt help in the slightest removing the load of stufle who are creating the mod now so i was wandering if you want me to search about the moder's zone and look for the people you need?
  13. Brother of blades

Tackling

We have already implemented kicking so why not go the whole way with a all gamble tackle. it has the same effect as kicking but it knocks them down completly however if you miss you would be the one to fall down. it would be quite easy to implement only a little job with the animation and your...
  14. Brother of blades

What you working on now?

Just wondering what your working on and wether you need any inspiration?
  15. Brother of blades

King's Gotta Friendly Hostage

Well im making this topic so everyone knows the exact amount of relation ship you need to be able to recuit a lord from prisoner. and it is 8. however if your going to battle them then take them hostage its 18. and if your find them already taken prisoner and you make them your hostage I think...
  16. Brother of blades

Biggest Army Defeated On Your Own

Basicly Just You No One Else And At 100% or more please most people have these ocasional battles at the start my biggest was a small group of heritcs of about 11. I beat them barley with 5 health left :3 I kept taking out there horsey's with my quarter staff woop quarter staff.  Although...
  17. Brother of blades

The Power Of The Empire

They Set There Foundations Upon Thy Land's Shot any trepsassing D'Shar Warband Slamed There Sheilds Firmly To Thy Ground Then they decided to. Destroy all of the Sarleon Town's. So when your wondering... why all your men are dead. look up and see the man who just shot you in the head. he's...
  18. Brother of blades

You Guys Are F*cking Fantastic :D

After being boggled at how much time the people working on this mod spend making it i am amazed of how much self control and devotion your putting in to this. I mean the mount and blade crew dont even do that and there payed! so a masive thankyou from me and a big lovely hug *hug* for all...
  19. Brother of blades

A Foundation For Knight Hoods

I belive that Knight Hood orders should play a bigger part in your game over then being a troop with a back story with 1 or 2 patroling squads. I belive that like the mine of Al-Arizz There should be secret hideouts for the knight hood orders. which are only found if you are on good terms with...
  20. Brother of blades

Your Favirote Single Player Mod?

In your opinion what is the best single player mod out there? for me it is prophesy of Pendor and there amazing ability to fix more bugs then the actualy Mount and Blade Crew.
Back
Top Bottom