Search results for query: *

1. Brother of blades

Been being a merc for 2 years....

I tend to just make my companions lords as soon as I establish my kingdom. and when your under siege you may be lucky enough to be able to bait one of those large hordes into the faction that's laying siege to your castle
  2. Brother of blades

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

This thread is for the mod. its not a ban appeal thread. so why your even posting this irrelevant stuff on this thread baffles me. You guys are acting like a group of *****y teenage girls trying to sabotage N0bodys hard work, if you have an issue with n0body talk to him about it through inbox. And if hes not listening then am afraid to say nobody cares about you being on a ban list.

Please stop spamming this Mod thread. N0bodys working really hard to make this mod and you fellows are acting like miserable brats. you clearly did something to deserve being put on this ban list so deal with it.
  3. Brother of blades

Starting a Kingdom. Defending your lands

I wish I thought of all of these ideas before :/ but ah well. I'm doing pretty well now I've finally got Laria assigned it to my Husband so he can garrison it for me :smile: and because he is my husband I can take his troops out of the garrison :smile:
  4. Brother of blades

I've got to this point after 500 ingame days. also im having real problems. once I've claimed a village how do I grant it to a lord?
  5. Brother of blades

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

haha evil... I can't imagine any combination that could defeat those guards. maybe if you owned all of pendor and was marshal and ordered all the lords on it. but even then....
  6. Brother of blades

noosers said:
    lf you give up vasselage via dialogue you lose all your holdings, but risk a less harsh reputation penalty. So you can cancel your oath anytime but leave without any posession, which isnt a big nuisance becasue you simply reduce the garrison to a bare minimum (1 recruit), leave the faction, declare war and retake your property.

The more demanding and dangerous path is to take as many hostile holdings as you can and always asking for it till you get neglected, then you can rebel with all your holdings. But it´s tricky since you can end up with a halfton of property spread over all of Pendor attracting all kinds of unfriendliness to your new and sorry arse.

HAHA im so stupid I forgot I could reduce my garrisons... that is ingenious
  7. Brother of blades

Nicley done. with means of preparation I didn't do very well as I wasn't really to good with the planning, however I did have 40/50 RTR and about 80 honour so that isn't a concern. More to do with the military assets :'( and diplomacy were im falling short. but when you rebel how do you keep your castles and towns etc?
  8. Brother of blades

Has anyone actualy ever won a seige against the Noldor Castle? I imagine its impossible but someone whos messed with the occult must know??
  9. Brother of blades

Nirkoj that has answered all my questions. Thanks for taking the time to dig those up  :mrgreen:
  10. Brother of blades

Really strong answers guys thanks. Currently I've taken two castles but I can't find the option to allocate my village to one of my lords. anyone know how to solve that? and yeah having a 200 strong mercanery group is really helpful even if it does eat into your wallet a bit. really useful for sieging castles as you don't take much of the hit just hire siege and rehire.

Also I have NO idea how to recruit vassals. I've started near Laria and took its surrounding keeps and so im trying to recruit empire who are at the moment left with 4 castles and no cities and are loosing against orcs who control half the map ¬¬ how im going to beat them I do not know... I'm just glad they havn't started on me yet. But anyway. I have good standings with a few of the lords and i've been going to them but with no luck :/
  11. Brother of blades

Are there any plans to convert PoP into banner lord when its released? and if yes will there be any lil featured added in aswell?

Edit:
    We are re-doing everything again, we are not using anything from the old games. As for the game mechanics, I know for sure we are going to work on the parry system. We implemented it into the later versions of Warband. We are also rewriting all the animations for blocking, for example. Blocking was nice, but you know, was a little “blocky”, back then. There are some attacks that you can’t just stop with an upper block, you have to divert it, we are taking care of stuff like that. It’s going to be an evolution, as you said, not a revolution. The combat system is going to be essentially the same, but it’s going to be improved. A lot. We changed programming language and everything…
    Looks like this might be my answer. if the games re worked it would be impossible to convert PoP to banner lord
  12. Brother of blades

Starting your own Kingdom is without a doubt the most difficult thing in Prophesy of Pendor. I'd like to open up discussion on strategies to overcome the first phase of starting your own kingdom. And yet again im at this dawnting phase. I was tired of taking Marius imterprators **** so I took...
  13. Brother of blades

What difficulty do you play on?

I play health 1/4 AI 1/2 but have auto block off and full battle size. I like being able to let my hair loose and not have to worry about dying and tactics all the time. sometime its nice just to press 0 F1 F3 if you catch my drift
  14. Brother of blades

WTF?

I'm changing my enterprise in Janos to leather. just in case i can make this happen...
  15. Brother of blades

Third Qualis Gem

Regarding killing Unique spawns:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,274118.0.html

I've tried your route a lot with being a rogue warband roaming around killing bandits doing missions etc. but being at that stage your not in any position to be attacking unique spawns. You need to be sitting pretty on a city before you start thinking of hitting those notorious unique spawns. and that's going to be difficult especially as a faction free lord
  16. Brother of blades

No quests from Lords, and everlasting peace!

Yeh my method in the madness is just to attack a factions caravan siege a castle and take it over. and then your sorted. free castle and instant war :smile:
  17. Brother of blades

What are your favorite factions troops ?

For me my perfect siege mix based on faction troops would be armored crossbowman and Huscarls. the Empires crossbowman tear through shields and when its time to climb up they can hold there own pretty well against the mid tier troops. and the Huscarls... Well they could stay in the scrimmage all day. but the armored crossbowman are difficult to train as they often die in field battles so best thing to do is run around doing your **** for a couple weeks and deposit them into your castle keep so next time you plan to take a castle BAM you just bring out your 100 armored crossbowmen that you've left cooking in the oven. You can easily solo castles this way at mid game
  18. Brother of blades

D'Shar are overpowered

I'm playing with D'har at the minute and one thing they really lack (if your going pure) Is infantry defense. they are very much anti cavalry and when the infantry get to your archers they are toast. heck I had a battle just now where I was down to 20 of my dervishes and they had about 10 xbowmen and a few legionnaires left. of course as the empire closed the gap my archers giant 170 reach spears weren't much good.
  19. Brother of blades

Fanart

Snake priestess getting a javelin TO DA FACE from a Empire immortal would be pretty epic
Back
Top Bottom