Search results for query: *

1. Bravo2255

MP Musket Era Whigs and Tories - American Rev War Mod. [Released]

looking awesome. Really pumped for the mod!
  2. Bravo2255

MP Musket Era Whigs and Tories - American Rev War Mod. [Released]

Looking forward to it! I've tried to make Revolutionary mods before... It isn't for me I suppose! I wish I still had the old models Docm made for me, I'd give them to you. Anyways, good luck!
  3. Bravo2255

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Could you give us a brief list of some things you've coded in this week? So bored, so I rely on this thread to inspire me 9/10 times
  4. Bravo2255

RanGer_SLO said:
    joakimv1 said:
    Why not add miley cyrus? So you can encounter her in an 19th ****ury night club and have a talk!

*miley cyrus has been knocked unconscious by player*

"DIE ALREADY!"
    funniest thing I've read this year on the forums

5. Bravo2255

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Tom426 said:
    A Rare Civil War Cutlass pistol made for FSE's upcoming Civil War game, Wood texture needs some work (Quite a bit)

qj45.jpg

600 Polys / 1761 Tris

Referance Picture

images

Notice the blade is coming through the barrel a bit. May want to fix that.
  6. Bravo2255

Hey Docm, did you ever make any new ships? Or only that one?
  7. Bravo2255

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Daethikus I think you mean "flamboyant" and flamboyant has little or nothing to do with homosexuality, I believe your stereotyping..
  8. Bravo2255

Napoleonic Wars v1.1 Public Beta Released!

I just let Steam do it's thing. I later did move the files to my NW's file. It will run, but it made a completely new game file mb_warband & mb_warband_old. The old is the only one that will work, in which the beta doesn't work on it. Just thought I would report this error to the dev's.
  9. Bravo2255

Napoleonic Wars v1.1 Public Beta Released!

When I installed this, it corrupted my files, and in Steam I am not able to play Warband. When I click play run as administrator, etc. It won't even load up.
  10. Bravo2255

zois said:
    ok i got a question. why didnt taleworlds implemented a simple SP in Nw? when their game has so many potentials in SP?

FSE* not Taleworlds. Yes, it was incomplete but there is a SP. It is actually really fun. But it is irrelevant to this thread. If you have any questions, you can PM me.

BTW, it is not a mod. It was made by FSE.
  11. Bravo2255

Alright! Thought you'd might be interested. So what did i miss. Nw update? pbod? i thought nw was only multiplayer.

There is a SP, it is actually quite fun! You have to enable it via Module/Script though.
  12. Bravo2255

Docm30 said:
    Some images show the hussar officers as having dolman style braiding on the coat, but an equal number show the same style as the infantry officers. I went with infantry style as it allows me to use the same texture.

Thanks.

Do I feel a new ship or video coming out soon?  :lol:
  13. Bravo2255

Rangerplus10 said:
    Docm30 said:
    That gilding took bloody ages to draw, but I think I got it pretty close to my references.

In addition to weapons, you can also get things like uniforms, mounts and miscellanea.

:shock: You drew that!?

He drew it in a 3D modelling program, and then modeled it, yes.
  14. Bravo2255

Viscount Holmes said:
    what about Soldiers Arms Drill,  the British regulation Drill and Prussian and french?  Im not expecting the bots to do a complete manual drill of arms but it would be nice for once to have soldiers carry their muskets correctly at shoulder arms. that means a bent elbow for Prussian and French and a Straight arm for the Brits.

also any thoughts on synchronized marching in line or column. - 'Ordinary time' step (slow pace) and 'quick march' (regular marching pace) ???

The majority of that can only be modded through the game engine itself..
  15. Bravo2255

The reason they are towards the back of the horse is because I think he is on a hill, and that happens when a player is mounted and on a horse.
  16. Bravo2255

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Yeah, I had a surrender of Burgoyne to Washington, but I want to mess around for a little while, before I go back to a more of a WB related picture.
  17. Bravo2255

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Not sure if best place to ask, but is my profile picture OK to have? I don't want to stir up anything.
  18. Bravo2255

<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

Have you traveled a bit? You may want to enable cheats, and press Ctrl-T. This will show all "lords, kinds, bandits, tribes, etc". If this persists, I think there is a bug thread that you can reply in, to get the devs to look into this problem, although it is only you who I have seen who has this problem, you may want to reinstall, or make sure your game is up to date. (I think the version that is out now, is not the newest version out, although I have not played WB in a while, I cannot name the version that is out.) I hope this helps, if not I or Gab or Auris will try to help you.
  19. Bravo2255

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Do you plan to tweak graphics? You should definatly do so.
  20. Bravo2255

I cant find all servers on multiplayer

Do you have certain filters on?
Back
Top Bottom