Search results for query: *

• Users: Aharo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aharo

Tournament with finals on offline event

Good evening! I hope you are alright. As you probably know, some time ago I've organized the Warband Winter Cup tournament, which has evoked wide range of emotions due to its experimental nature. This time, we decided with our team to go one step further. Before I get to the bottom I would like...
  2. Aharo

Warband Winter Cup 2018 - The End

The Grand Champion - DOPEY 2 - 0 againts Aequalitas in semifinals 2 - 1 against FT in finals 2nd place - Frontline Tactics 2 - 0 againts MIKSTURA in semifinals 1 - 2 against DOPEY in finals 3rd place - Aequalitas 3rd place - MIKSTURA First of all, I would like to...
  3. Aharo

[WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)

The Grand Finals Sunday (10.02) - 20:00 CET streamed by I would also like to thank the BladeCast_TV team, who agreed to stream and cast the finals of this tournament. You will be able to watch the finals this Sunday at 20:00 CET on their Twitch channel (HERE) - we cordially invite all of...
  4. Aharo

[WWC18] Semifinals

Semifinals Legacy Town Sarranids vs. Veagirs Frosthaven Rhodoks vs. Nords San'di'boush Swadia vs. Veagirs Deadline: 10.02.2019, 19:00 CET Attention! The finals are going to take place on Sunday at 8PM (GMT+1) All matches need to be finished by that time! 2 DOPEY ___________vs...
  5. Aharo

[WWC18] Final Stage - Round 2

Final Stage - Round 2 Mountain Fortress Sarranids vs. Veagirs River Village Nords vs. Swadia Fort of Honour Swadia vs. Rhodoks Deadline: 04.02.2019, 23:59 CET 1 Knights of Malta ___________vs. ___________ DOPEY                 2 0 Wonwokie ___________vs...
  6. Aharo

[WWC18] Final stage - Round 1

Final Stage - Round 1 Reveran Village Rhodoks vs. Veagirs Nord Town Swadia vs. Sarranids Mountain Fortress Rhodoks vs. Sarranids Deadline: 27.01.2019, 23:59 CET 2 Knights of Malta ___________vs. ___________ The Senate                 0 2 DOPEY ___________vs...
  7. Aharo

[WWC18] Round 3 - Group phase

Round 3 Reveran Village Nords vs. Sarranids San'di'bush Sarranids vs. Swadia Frosthaven Rhodoks vs. Veagirs Deadline: 20.01.2019, 23:59 CET 0 Highest Virtue ___________vs. ___________ Knights of Malta                 2 2 MIKSTURA ___________vs. ___________ The...
  8. Aharo

[WWC18] Round 2 - Group phase

Round 2 Castellum Sarranids vs. Veagirs Naval Outpost Rhodoks vs. Nords Legacy Town Rhodoks vs. Sarranids Deadline: 20.01.2019, 23:59 CET 2 Knights of Malta ___________vs. ___________ AI Blue                 0 2 The Senate ___________vs. ___________ The Cacahuète...
  9. Aharo

[WWC18] Round 1 - Group phase

Round 1 Frosthaven Nords vs. Veagirs River Village Sarranids vs. Swadia Verloren Swadia vs. Nords Deadline: 13.01.2019, 23:59 CET 0  AI Blue ___________vs. ___________ Highest Virtue                   2 0  The Cacahuète Brotherhood ___________vs. ___________...
  10. Aharo

[WWC18] Announcements

In this thread we are going to post the most important information about the tournament, so that no one will miss anything in the discussion thread. Sometimes the discussion flows very quick which makes it easy to miss something important. Archives:
  11. Aharo

[WWC18] Map pool

Map pool: Verloren Legacy Town Mountain Fortress Castellum San'di'boush Nord Town Naval Outpost River Village Frosthaven Fort of Honour Reveran Village
  12. Aharo

[WWC18] Server list

Server list Attention! Admins must download the CFA module (link: HERE)! 1. WWC_DE_1 2. WWC_DE_2 3. WWC_DE_3 4. WWC_DE_4 5. WWC_DE_5 6. WWC_DE_6 Reservation: Your team?: Enemy team?: It's official match?: Server name: Time and date: Reserved list: --- Thanks to Bullez for 3 servers.
  13. Aharo

[WWC18] Schedule

Schedule Round 1 07-13.01.2019 Round 2 07-20.01.2019 Round 3 07-20.01.2019 Round of 16 21-27.01.2019 Quarterfinals 01-03.02.2019 Semifinals 08-9.02.2019 Final 10.02.2019
  14. Aharo

[WWC18] Group phase

Groups list Group A Team Pts Pld         R+ R- R+/R- Knights of Malta 0 0 0 0 0 AI Blue 0 0 0 0 0 Highest Virtue 0 0 0 0 0 Group B Team Pts Pld         R+ R- R+/R- The Senate 0 0 0 0 0 The Cacahuète Brotherhood 0 0 0 0 0 MIKSTURA 0 0...
  15. Aharo

[WWC18] Team rosters

Team rosters Knights of Malta [Malta_] Contact: I: Vincent I: bulleZ Polish Eagles [PE_] Contact: I: Krzyzak The Cacahuète Brotherhood [TCB] Contact: I: The Cardboard Box Fallen Pride [FP] Contact: I: Hursty Independent Warriors [IW] Contact: I: Vizimir Whiteflag...
  16. Aharo

[WWC18] Rules

INTRODUCTION Warband Winter Cup was created to stimulate the entire Mount & Blade: Warband community and to prevent players from falling into their winter sleep. We want to warm up the atmosphere so much that we have prepared prizes for best of the best. I would like to invite everyone to...
  17. Aharo

Who will win?

Who will win future matches? :P Group A: Polish Eagles Vs Saracens Clan Heroes Vs Berserker Centurio Rome Vs United Poland Inquisition Vs No Opposition  :lol: Group B: Bohemian Guard Vs Kharakternyky Kingdom oF Heaven Vs Warsong Clan Bloody Angles Vs Armia Koronna Moravian Warrios Vs No...
  18. Aharo

[_oF_KoH] Kingdom of Heaven

Kingdom of Heaven Call: In the name of God! Clan is: competitive/non-competitive Our website: http://www.clankoh.cba.pl Our forum: http://www.clankoh.cba.pl/forum Our TeamSpeak 3: IP: 188.165.154.169:3360 Want join us? Write an application in this topic, editing this model: 1 Nick: [/...
  19. Aharo

[MoS] Masters of Sword

Masters of Sword Call: Quo vadis? For a beer! Clan is: competitive/non-competitive Our forum: http://www.clanmos.aaf.pl Our TeamSpeak 3: 178.255.41.37 Want join us? Write an application in this topic, editing this model: 1. Nick: 2. Firstname: (optional) 3. How long,have you play M&B...
Back
Top Bottom