Search results for query: *

• Users: Etil_Revla
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Saskia's armor!(Need someone that can take a file from me and export it)

Hey there! I am making Saskia's armor from The Witcher 2, but I've got a problem. My blender crashes when I try to export it to .smd, but not to any other format. Therefore I wonder if there is someone that could take a file from me and then try and export it?
  2. Bannerlord Companions

What do you guys think? Should they keep the old companions, or do you think they should add some new ones? Personally, I would like to see some new ones to keep it fresh. Everything else is being re-written so new companions would hurt to add.
  3. Dev Suite SyntaxError

Hello there, I seem to have some problems building the mod using the dev suite. Everytime I try I just get loads of: SyntaxError: Invalid Syntax. I have added python to the PATH and tried this with a clean version of the dev suite, still won't work. I remember having this error half a year ago...
  4. Saskia's armor (The Witcher 2)

Hello there, I was thinking of converting Saskia's armor from The Witcher 2 to warband, but it's quite an advanced piece and i'm not sure i can pull it off. Anyone got some useful tips or treads or is there someone more skilled that would want to do it? If anyone want a go at it, the meshes and...
  5. Adding a new companion/NPC?

Hello there, i was wondering if there's any way to add a new companion to this mod? I can do it in the native module but since this has a lot of extra content i thought it was better to ask first than break something later (which i tend to do :roll:).
  6. New companion/NPC for prophesy of pendor

Hello there, i was wondering if there's any way to add a new companion to Propesy of Pendor 3.51?
  7. New companion

Hello there, i was wondering if there's any way to add a new companion to the mod?
Back
Top Bottom