Search results for query: *

• Users: Valus
  • Order by date
  1. Valus

which melee weapon are you using now?

I usually fight with polearms but I also like the Bardiche (I like its apperance)..
    I am fed up with using swords and I like a challenge, and fighting as a Rhodok with a polearm is a real challenge..
  2. Valus

Screenshots of the fiercest battle ever waged in Mount and Blade!

Cant say I am that surprised, every time you attack a Vaegir or Khergit castle/town the arrows comes flying in droves upon droves...
  3. Valus

Rhodok tactics

A solid tactic shashaveli, if not revolutionary (spelling?)..In fact I think its the only effective tactic that a Rhodok player can use with the current state of the rhodok army, in the future I would like to see an improvement on this so that spearmen become more effective and fight more efficently as a unit rather than on their own..
    Fighting against cavalry is damn hard but it can be done and this is the best way to do it imo, hovewer casualties are of course to be expected..
  4. Valus

Sea Raiders..overpowerd?

Once upon a time sea raiders were tough and all that but now they are just cannon fodder, so no I dont think that they are overpowered..rather on the contrary I think they are "underpowered"..
  5. Valus

Recruit Deserters

I really like this idea and hopefully we will see it in the game.
  6. Valus

Scars

I like the idea but it seems that it is not that easy to implement (not that I would know) which is a shame since it would be interesting if you could look on someones face to see if they are an experienced soldier etc..
  7. Valus

Favorite monarch

Taraleon said:
    King Graveth. He seems to be the most just leader, he saved his people. Rhodok claimant has the weakest reasons to be promoted. Nation needs a man of action, not a conservatist fanatic of old ways.

Agreed!
  8. Valus

Better m&b

M&B would imo become an even better game if there was a way to have a more peaceful career, I imagine this would be hard to implement hovewer since this game revolves around battling and a career as a fisherman would probably seem quite dull..
    I hope that they will work on this though so that in the future this could be a good playable option..
  9. Valus

Rhodok ideas from .95 onwards?

I think mounted crossbowmen is a great idea since the rhodoks needs something to make them more intimidating, I mean I enjoy playing as a rhodok but this would make them even more interesting as well as better balanced..
  10. Valus

Official website!

TaleWorlds forever!
    Heck I only visit two game forums reguarly so I dont see the need to go against tradition..
  11. Valus

Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Great!!
    I am downloading now..
  12. Valus

Why are daggers so rare?

I dont think that I have ever used a dagger (other when sneaking into a town) which is a bit strange come to think of it..
  13. Valus

What's the Best Tier 1 troop?

Probably nords...They always fight well imo.
  14. Valus

noble knight, could be rewarded by getting 500-1000 renown... so wat you think?

I cant say that I am very fond of this idea, I just dont think that Templars (or any historical unit/organisation etc) are what we want for Calradia...I prefer to keep it the way it is now with no specific reference to our world.
  15. Valus

Not sure, but is version .953 slightly more optimized?

For me loading times are much faster now than in the previous versions and overall the game runs better..
  16. Valus

Favorite medieval weapon

Polearms of all shapes and sizes are my favorite..
  17. Valus

PotM May - Vote!

Vanemuine got my vote.. :grin:
  18. Valus

Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

I have had some comp problems and havent been able to download 0.950/0.951 until now but I would just like to say that despite a few bugs etc this is overall a great release and one that I am thoroughly enjoying!
    :grin:
  19. Valus

PotM April - Vote!

I voted for James pic, with attackrat as a very close second..
    I like the atmosphere of both pictures and generally I prefer these kind of "nature shots" over more action oriented ones..
    Adorno comes in on third place , his picture is one of  the best "actions pics" that I have ever seen..
  20. Valus

Which faction is most deserving of your scorn?

Voted Khergits...Dont know why really...I dont like them thats all, they are imo the arch-enemy of my beloved Rhodoks..
Back
Top Bottom