Search results for query: *

1. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

speaking of tech. ive just joined the faction swadia because they have more advanced troops but even though iam a vassal of swadia i seem to be unable to recruit them. is there a particular way of recruiting more advanced soldiers?
  2. Old Version 1.1

Hi any news on update 1.0? :smile: hope everything is getting on alright :smile:
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

has there been any mention of a release date yet?
  4. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

The Mighty McLovin said:
    Huzzar! said:
    Awesomeblader said:
    05BA795F098002EC1537624A9F12BFE44F1D98A0
    My British cadets making me proud.
    8D957CF8EA758DB04080FAEB535E6F51B06D9F4E
    Centre Company, British Line Fusiliers in the front, British Rifles and Austrian Jaegers behind, and British Light Infantry in the back.In addition to Centre Company I employ a division of French Old Guarde Grenadiers, a division of Prussian Light Infantry, and a division of Scottish Highlanders. Each division is 30-45 men strong. Also, I have way more British Line fusiliers than shown in the image. all my divisions combined are equal to my British Line Fusiliers alone.
    DF42FBA62C0C81FC42A5E104AF3F9B5F9F4DF83E
    All 494 men in their glory. I myself am surprised that that is 494 but I counted! I edit the mount and blade files to allow more than 150 for those of you who don't know.
    how do you edit it!? i would love to have such large scale battles!  :grin:
    Using this
    thanks!  :grin:
  5. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Awesomeblader said:
    05BA795F098002EC1537624A9F12BFE44F1D98A0
    My British cadets making me proud.
    8D957CF8EA758DB04080FAEB535E6F51B06D9F4E
    Centre Company, British Line Fusiliers in the front, British Rifles and Austrian Jaegers behind, and British Light Infantry in the back.In addition to Centre Company I employ a division of French Old Guarde Grenadiers, a division of Prussian Light Infantry, and a division of Scottish Highlanders. Each division is 30-45 men strong. Also, I have way more British Line fusiliers than shown in the image. all my divisions combined are equal to my British Line Fusiliers alone.
    DF42FBA62C0C81FC42A5E104AF3F9B5F9F4DF83E
    All 494 men in their glory. I myself am surprised that that is 494 but I counted! I edit the mount and blade files to allow more than 150 for those of you who don't know.
    how do you edit it!? i would love to have such large scale battles!  :grin:
  6. 1860s - VIDEOS

Thought Version 1 was out then  :sad:
  7. Old Version 1.1

really looking forward to the new update :smile: this is pretty much the only mod that i have been playing on mount and blade for ages now. Ive been trying to carve out my own little empire out of the CSA using Mexican soldiers and the few Canadian ones i can get.

btw not sure if this is the right place to ask but will we in the new update get the ability to recruit canadian soldiers directly from somewhere in the new patch? really want to try and create a little empire from the area that the 13 colonies were in  :grin:
  8. Finding the minister

Thanks for the help :smile:
  9. Finding the minister

Hi as the title suggests i am having a bit of difficulty finding my minister. I joined the Kasthind faction and soon after i was asked to appoint either a companion or a prominent noble as my minister to manage my finances but i seem to be unable to find him in order to place or take out funds...
  10. Main Topic

any idea where i can get a sickle, woodcutters axe and a pickaxe?

EDIT:
    also the missing bow texture can also be sorted by using the task manager. the messages seemed to come less frequent when i used the task manager to close the pop up rather than alt tabbing

EDIT:
    also loving the game so far! :grin: just had the horde invade but have yet to fight them! and also another quick question are you able  to start your own kingdom when you build your own castle or do you still have to go conquer some other place for that to happen? :smile:
  11. 1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Hi
    was just wondering what kind of firing mechanics does this mod have in it? and by that i mean does it have the mechanics that allow you order your troops to fire on your command or is it simply just turning fire at will on and off? :smile:

Edit:
    also i was just wondering how far did the British and/or Canada or any other European nation for that matter get involved in the american civil war? because i know that the British were selling guns to the confederates during the civil war and Britain and France were keeping a close eye on how things were going during the civil war but other than that i don't really know anything else about the civil war.
  12. Recruiting troop types geographically

thanks i will give it a try! :smile:
  13. Recruiting troop types geographically

hi ive only just started modding WB and i am in need of some help. i was wanting to make it so that when you or a faction conquers a location that the type of troops that they are able to recruit from the newly conquered locations automatically switches to the faction that owns the place. I was...
  14. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

arh! sorry my bad  :oops: i have a companion at level 19. thought he was at 20 so i didnt bother checking  :oops: but problem  :grin:
  15. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Hi I think I have found a bug in that I am unable to give any of my companions fiefs. Ive tried to talking to them  but there is no option to ask them if they would like a fief in the "I'd like to ask you something bit". I already own a castle, a town and several villages but yet there is still no option to give a companion a fief
  16. SP Native [WB] Silverstag

hi! i really like the look of this mod, especially the new armours that are going to be implemented. hows progress going with the mod and any idea when you will be able to release anything? :grin:
  17. B Native Musket Era [WB] Renaissance Mod - Beta Released

how hard would it be to port this mod to WFAS? because I think this mod would be awesome on WFAS!  :grin:
  18. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Hi i thinking that a great mod for WFAS would be the English civil war. i would really love to see more mods for this game. i would also love to see an american civil war and a american war of interdependence/ colonial war mod for WFAS
  19. Suggestions and Critique

Hi really like this mod but what I would like to see is a larger variety of armour that was around at the time. When I say this I mean more armour like scale armours, lamellars (dont know if spelt right) armour,more varieties of leather armour and also the early plate armour. The first two are mainly from the east (i think, not sure if europeans had this sort of armour)

This mod is going great and really looking forward to later versions. keep up the good work!!  :grin:
  20. What you like to see in Europe 1200 mbw

hi really like this mod but what I would like to see is a larger variety of armour that was around at the time. When I say this I mean more scale armours, lamellars (dont know if spelt right) armour,more varieties of leather armour and also the early plate armour. The first two are mainly from the east (i think, not sure if europeans had this sort of armour)

This mod is going great and really looking forward to later versions. keep up the good work!!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom