Search results for query: *

1. Agovic

Who is you favourite general in the Napoleonic era?

Tactical_Cmdr said:
    Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson

Fellow Taleworlds forum user, please note that bumping a 5-year-old thread is really something that you should not do.
  2. Agovic

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

The Bowman said:
    I've heard Montenegro is planned.

*runs*
    Nobody can run from Montenegro.

dinnerblaster said:
    The second dev was banished to Montenegro
    We kidnapped him. No, seriously.
  3. Agovic

Main Topic

Update download link

e6062ad786.png
  4. Agovic

SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Рипарариен said:
    Hazzardevil said:
    DrunkPeasant said:
    Am I allowed to stir more controversy and hate?

Will Montenegro be included in the next update?
    Vaegirs is only one "slavic" faction.

Vaegirs can be turned into Montenegro :3

The Archduke of Hell said:
    Hey, if you can find some sources for uniforms we *might* consider it, but not as a full faction, more along the lines of a "player culture", something that will be explained in detail at a later date.

I can give sources :3
  5. Agovic

Error na Win 10. Pomoc!

Warband izgleda nije baš friendly prema Windows 10, pokušava da pristupi nekoj memoriji a ne može, zato izbija runtime. Probaj editovat prava za folder Warbanda (u Program Files & u My Documents), omogući sve svima. Ako to ne pomogne pokušaj upaliti kao administrator. Ako ni to ne uspije, onda pokušaj upaliti u Compability mode na Windows 7. Ako ni to ne uspije, onda stvarno ne znam :razz:

Edit: Čitao malo, probaj pokrenuti igru u windowed režimu. Nešto vezano za Direct3D pravi problem kod Win10 i ne dozvoljava fullscreen. Ako ti toliko teško bude gledat u windowed režimu, googlaj aplikacije za simulaciju fullscreena.
    Kao najzadnju mjeru mogu preporučiti paljenje virtualne mašine sa Windows 7 na kojoj bi bio instaliran Warband, ali to zahtjeva paljenje virtualizacije u BIOS-u ako ti to matična uopće podržava. Također, dodaj Warband folder kao izuzetak na antivirus programima, još bolje uradi to sa cijelim Steamom.
  6. Agovic

!! Idea !!: I hope M&B2 possess following new function

Dear Arswordel, you should try making it all yourself, found a studio, get funds and make a game like that.

On the other side, this is about the greatest piece of bull**** that I've ever read since I started using a computer...
  7. Agovic

World News Today, brought to you by TW

Ansbach attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, had materials for another bomb – police

Update:
    The attacker, identified as Mohammad D., pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on one of his phones.
    Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Hermann said that two mobile phones were found that belonged to the man, along with multiple SIM cards and a laptop, Reuters reports.

8. Agovic

Explosion caused by device, not accident - Carda Seidel, mayor of Ansbach...
  9. Agovic

At least one person has been killed and nine others injured after an explosion struck a restaurant in the south German city of Ansbach, Bavaria, local media reported. The cause of the explosion is unknown, but a possible gas leak is suspected.

CoKa1VVW8AEw131.png

CoKa4-CWEAA-8U5.png

It appears all hell is breaking loose...
  10. Agovic

Putin Begs Media To Wake Up | Spread please.

Almalexia said:
    I must have missed the news where Russia's economy was successful and not almost totally dependent on oil/natural gas for its government expenditures?

They can go into commy berserkism anytime... They still got guns...and food...and fur...need no more... :razz:

ColonicAcid said:
    I have recently turned double digits and now I have enough knowledge to talk fervently about geopolitical issues to my grave.

Sincerely said, you made my day with this :razz:
  11. Agovic

kitten Working Online keys

Sorry if posted already :razz:
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  12. Agovic

Putin Begs Media To Wake Up | Spread please.

Well with both the Chechen campaigns and the operations in Syria Russia (under Putin and his gunners <generals>) has proven that it is the only superpower-class country with a military capable of effectively winning wars where the enemy is going with all kinds of irregular warfare tactics versus a professional structurally organized military force. I am not so sure about China, US / NATO have shown themselves to be a complete failure in the middle East. Sadly (I say the "Sadly" part as a fanatic of up-to-1945 military tactics, where a soldier was more important than a piece of technology), today's warfare is progressing to be more and more what we today call "irregular means of fighting a war". Countries will no longer use armies en-masse, but concentrated small attacks, starting from staging a terrorist attack to cyberwarfare to such levels that they'll attack enemy infrastructure to the point of paralyzing an entire nation, and of course - propaganda.

What I personally see as upcoming is a wave of terror unleashed upon western Europe (specially if Trump wins in USA), mainly from the Middle East Muslims that come as immigrants, I see it as a project equal to what the Jews did when Israel was about to form up. The Westerners (NATO mainly) have destroyed the Middle East and its prosperity for over 30 years, almost to the level of a Holocaust, what comes next is a response from the Middle East peoples, and what I believe is that this response will take shape as a Israeli-styled Islamic empire of terror in central and western Europe, for some reason though, I believe that the Balkans may be excluded from this story.

As for this video, I agree with Putin that the people are being kept from the info that the world is going towards a hardcore war, since Russia will not stand by and watch Islamists rape trough Europe, and if America continues to almost directly support these Islamists in order to show Merkel "who's the boss." Putin is far from a sleeping beauty, he's a global criminal of his own (like most of the world leaders), but he takes things to a different standard and does not allow anyone to bully the Russian people like Yeltsin and his pal Gorby did. One of the higher class threats for WW3 that I see is the South China Sea arbitration ruling which, of course, China will not allow to pass, and they will use force. Everyone thought China is weak in 1989, yet we all saw the Tiananmen Square massacre, they will not hesitate doing anything they can to keep their power, specially on a higher symbolical level that goes on between the leaderships of the US and PRC. European media, of course, regarded this as a minor incident, which I most certainly believe it is not. I believe that soon enough Europeans will realize that the situation in Ukraine is not Europe's biggest threat and problem, like the mass media are telling them, and I am only afraid that the moment they realize it is not a moment too late.
  13. Agovic

Machete-wielding man kills 1, injures 2 in Reutlingen, Germany
    CoJDeT8WAAAxbpk.jpg

CoJDfPGXgAAj8mM.jpg
  14. Agovic

crodio said:
    the ex-yugos are resurrecting. the end is nigh
    welcome

Our resurrection is unavoidable. That course was set 30 years ago by the Yugoslav UDB generals, and explained trough the TV show "Nadrealisti" :razz: It is imminent that Europe will now fall apart and Yugoslavia will reciprocally rise like a Phoenix :3

Wellenbrecher said:
    Ah ****.  :sad:

Don't give me that :sad:
    Captured Joe said:
    Welcome back!

Thank you :smile:

Edit: Apparently by now there's 9 dead and Germany's police command is dispatching an entire army of troopers armed to the teeth
  15. Agovic

Wellenbrecher said:
    There's two types of cops...
    Z90OAwJ.jpg

Good thing the guy on the left has his googles. :lol:

Feragorn said:
    Interesting that one dude has an AUG. Why Steyr over HK?

It is highly possible that they were mobilized in a second and that those cops in civilian clothes were off-duty and just rushed. As for AUGs I think they're a bit more powerful than the HKs and this is why the special forces use them, plus personal preferences... Then again, it is highly possible that they just took what they had at a second's reach...

Ps. me is kinda back...
  16. Agovic

Oath of Hommage Quest

Try going with the "Can I join your faction" option and if he accepts you, the task is completed :smile:
  17. Agovic

The Anime/Manga Thread

4th episode was aired :smile:
  18. Agovic

The Anime/Manga Thread

Something I'd really suggest for us Warband fans would be the new anime called Is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon?

It's quite in the Warband-styled theme :smile:

Anyone searching for it should type in "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka" to find it. Up to now there are 3 episodes and all are English-titled on Youtube already, so hurry before they're removed :smile:

Cheers
  19. Agovic

What the hell is going on with my avatar?

http://www.hari.ba

Enjoy your eyes on this soon-to-be-changed website from 2003... (it was made in 2003 by a complete idiot, don't mind the retarded English translation)

My dad still owns it as he's the chief CEO and all, but most of the work is done by me and my two older brothers...

http://bizreg.pravosudje.ba/pls/apex/f?p=183:13:4278141590649435::NO::

(no page in ENG srry :razz: )

20. Agovic

What the hell is going on with my avatar?

I am a person that knows how to treat his customers, since I run a 55-employees 11-stores chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKGeHuln08A

Taleworlds does bad on this part, which can be seen in this video....
Back
Top Bottom