Search results for query: *

1. Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16 is released !

toonknight said:
    SR_GemC said:
    Thanks for the mod. I really want to play a mod about my country, Viet Nam

Could you make something like I can choose to join a faction at the beginning of the game and do not need to do several small quests first?

Thanks

Actually, in this version, at start you can join faction as enlist soldier (speak with lords or their liege) or mercenary (speak to faction leader).

It is great! I really dont want to do something like kill a criminal for renown and relationship point anymore.
  2. Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16 is released !

Thanks for the mod. I really want to play a mod about my country, Viet Nam

Could you make something like I can choose to join a faction at the beginning of the game and do not need to do several small quests first?

Thanks
  3. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

I still can not finish the SP because of a bug that dialogue keeps repeating. It seems that I have to replay the game
  4. Annoying bug stops me from playing - dialog keeps repeating

so there is no way to fix this bug? I have to replay the game?
  5. Annoying bug stops me from playing - dialog keeps repeating

Do you know how to change his status from alive to dead?
  6. Annoying bug stops me from playing - dialog keeps repeating

In SP, after the capture of Dun udun or something (a quest), I reported to a jarl and I got this dialog. However, it keeps repeating and stop me from playing game anymore. There are many bugs but I can still play the game and enjoy it. It is so annoying, I cant play the game anymore. PLEASE...
  7. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Have anyone experience this issue? Whenever I want to help in a naval battle, I find out that my character is somewhere under the sea.
  8. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

In SP, do you know how to sail 2 or more ships? There is a skill to manage more than 1 ship but I can't do so
  9. What do you Enjoy about the Game?

The story line is good. But there is several quest is so difficult. How can I get into a cave to kill nearly 15 men with just 2 companions....

And there is no war for the Danmark so it's quite difficult to earn fav point from lords.
  10. Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

If it is a standalone game, I will give a 6 or 7 for that price. However, as a DLC, then 2/10.
  11. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Now I feel like I was lied...

Crashes, long loading time, characters run with very quick speed. I will not pre-order MB2. Will buy only after good review from others. haizz
  12. Feedback

Several issues:
    - The loading time is quite long. My PC is core i7, GF750, 8GB RAM.
    - Characters move quite fast. I want to move fast when out of combat but not in the combat.
    - Experienced few time crashes.
    - I could not choose "Gore". I dont know why
  13. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

So it is 1PM ETS right? Waiting for it...

Hope that they will release the source code. I want to mod it a little bit
  14. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Did anyone buy the DLC via Steam? I try to buy it but in the card it said "Available on December 31". I thought it is Dec 11th?
  15. I can not download on Gamefront.(Taiwan and China IP )

I could download the mod via proxy but the download rate is too slow. It will take me 4 hours to download,
    Could anyone please upload the mod to another mirror ? It would be great help

Thank you in advance
  16. Other World Map 16 maps for modders

Thank you for your maps
    The woman map is really funny =))
  17. [script] Hunger mod Warband 1.134

This is awesome. It is exactly what I am trying to do in my mod.
    However, I am trying to find to way to make all parties (including the lords' parties) suffer morale penalty if they do not have enough food or wander around too much.

Thank you so much for your script
  18. OSP Oriental 3D Art Some Vietnamese items

Subaathar said:
    Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.

In the fixwp file, there are some kinds of shield and weapon:

khien_go1: wodden shield. In the medieval time, Vietnamese people were not as strong as European people so they could not use the iron shield so mostly they used wodden shield to protect themself from arrows or bolts. The wodden shield may have the length of 1 meter.

khien_may: rattan/cane shield. In Vietnam, cane are used to create shield/stick or furniture. These shield is lighter than wodden shields. Another kind of shield is bronze shield.

kiem_ngavoi: Ivory Sword (made from elephant tusk). In Medieval time, Vietnamese people used elephants not only to ride as horses (pretty like Carthaginians) but also to create swords and equipments.

tmd: "Tram Ma Da" A great two handed sword used to kill cavalry. It was used to cut off not only the mounted soilder but also the horse. It length may be around 1.5 meter or more.

sieu_dao: Great Guandao (like harlberl in Med Euro or Naginata in Japan) It has a large blade.

dai_dao: is the same as sieu_dao but it has a larger blade

qua: use as pike in Med Euro but it has a small blade in the side (like sickle) to attack the horse leg.

19. OSP Oriental 3D Art Some Vietnamese items

nice stuff

Các bạn có thể cho tôi hỏi làm thế nào có thể dùng các đồ này để cho vào làm đồ có thể mua bán và trang bị cho lính ko ?
  20. How do I add Items from one mod to another

Yes it is true.

I can add the modded item to the troop by using the troopeditor but I also want to know how to add these  items to the troops by using module system
Back
Top Bottom