Search results for query: *

1. althalus311

[EU] Oasis Hosting - Database Scripts - Server Control Panel

Want to order? Click here to go to our site! Who are we? We're Oasis Hosting, a community-based Gameserver host. Our aim is to provide an exemplary quality of service and performance, while keep costs reasonable and affordable. We're a team with experience in server maintenance, web development...
  2. althalus311

Community Comics Thread

Post comics related to the community here. I'll start with one I think is relevant.
  3. althalus311

VC Completed Cancelled

Cancelled
  4. althalus311

Kingdom of Mercia Invasion / Siege Servers - Admin Applications Open

Rules 1) No Flaming / Insulting, particularly relates to racism and discrimination. 2) No trolling (Blocking gates / AFKing / Delaying rounds / Spam) 3) Respect all admin decisions, no matter what. 4) No unbans. In very exceptional cases (ie Admin Abuse etc.) you may apply below. Permanent Bans...
  5. althalus311

Warlance Gaming Community - free TeamSpeak / training and event servers

TeamSpeak server: ts3.warlance.eu Hey all, going to keep this nice and simple. Warlance Gameservers have decided to open up our community to VC clans, and will be providing spaces in our 300 slot TeamSpeak server for free to any clans that want them. We'll also be hosting a 50 slot training...
  6. althalus311

Kingdom of Mercia - Recruiting EU / NA

[center] Please Note - This clan does not claim to be historically accurate with our names or our methods, and we don't honestly care if that bothers you. We will vigorously ignore any hate or comments on our historical accuracy or lack thereof. Carry on. As a side note, if anyone chooses to...
  7. althalus311

Warlance Game Servers - Top Quality Game Servers - Now hosting Viking Conquest!

More info on main thread! 25% off your first month with discount code PillageandBurn! Warlance Gameservers is now offering Viking Conquest as a free mod for all Mount and Blade: Warband server owners! Simply order a Mount and Blade: Warband server on our website and install Viking Conquest in...
  8. althalus311

Warlance Game Servers - Top Quality Game Servers - 25% off during relaunch!

25% off your first month with discount code PillageandBurn! Mount and Blade Warband: Native / Napoleonic Wars £0.11/$0.18/€0.14 Per slot All servers come with a 2 week money-back guarantee* Included Features Automated Setup TCAdmin 2 Control Panel FTP / File Transfer client Mod Manager to...
  9. althalus311

[Clan]The Sanderist Order (Peaceful)

[center] De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen The Sanderist order is a peaceful group of monks that worship the teachings of the great Sander. The Miracle of the Sun, which occurred near Zendar, Swadial in 1017. Anywhere between 7,000...
  10. althalus311

NW Completed The Perthshire Olympics - Now accepting Applications

Welcome to the office of the 90th Perth! Olympics you say? Very well, I'll tell you about it. (I swear, if another person asks...) We, the 90th Perthshire Regiment of foot will be hosting an event in which representatives of different regiments compete in trials of skill and strength. If you...
  11. althalus311

NW Completed The Perthshire Olympics

Welcome to the office of the 90th Perth! Olympics you say? Very well, I'll tell you about it. (I swear, if another person asks...) We, the 90th Perthshire Regiment of foot will be hosting an event in which representatives of different regiments compete in trials of skill and strength. If you...
  12. althalus311

[PW]Duchy of Avanir (The Avani Guard)[Recruiting]

Officially supporting The Forge HCRP server Official thread (in PW section) The duchy of Avanir is a large independant holding, owned by Duke Althalus, in far to the west of Calradia. It's a lush land of forests and plains, with some of the best farmland in all of the world. The land was once...
  13. althalus311

Idea - Clan Strategus-esque Tournament

So I had the idea to make a tournament, or campaign, for clans, similar to the one for Napoleonic Wars that never really went anywhere.. To my knowledge... Anyway, the idea would be for each clan to begin with 1 town or Castle. They can move their Armies a certain number of places per turn...
  14. althalus311

Help with a uniform

Hi everyone, need a bit of help. I'll make this thread on the FSE forums too, but I need all the help I can get. Myself and a few friends are entering a competition called Junk Kouture, where you make an outfit from recycled materials. We're looking to make a British Foot Guard or a Freikorps...
  15. althalus311

[Clan] Duchy of Avanir (The Avani Guard) Disbanded

Officially supporting The Forge HCRP server The duchy of Avanir is a large independant holding, owned by Duke Althalus, in far to the west of Calradia. It's a lush land of forests and plains, with some of the best farmland in all of the world. The land was once owned by strange creatures...
  16. althalus311

[NW] 27ste Jagers (Dutch Regiment of Light Infantry) [Recruiting]

The 27ste Jager Bataljon were a part of the 2nd Netherland Infantry Division, under Lt-Gen. Baron de Perponcher-Sedlnitzky. They fought at the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo. They received very unfair judgement from the British writings of the battle of Waterloo. The following are some of...
  17. althalus311

Don't mind this.

This thread never happened.
  18. althalus311

64th Thursday LineBattle!

[center]64th Thursday LineBattle General Info: Rules: List of invited Regiments: I'm aware this thread is ugly, I'll work on it.
  19. althalus311

71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Recruiting NA/EU)

http://71st-regiment.us Introduction: The 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot is a Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment dedicated to creating lasting friendships, enjoying weekly events, and accurately representing military structure, command, and tactics -- all the while making sure our...
  20. althalus311

Medals!

I'm looking for medals to reward members of my company for recruiting. I've searched the net and the forums, I couldn't find anything that fit the bill. If you know of anything, please tell me! Preferably UK themed, but anything will do! And please don't post any pointless comments ;__;
Back
Top Bottom