Search results for query: *

1. TheTomdebomb

[Australian Community] Lounge Chair Carnage

G,Day members of taleworlds For all those Australians and people from Oceania out there in the community who want to join or even merc for a AU regiment that has events at night not 2am in the morning I suggest looking at the community website www.loungechaircarnage.com.au Our Community is...
  2. TheTomdebomb

[Proposal] Napoleonic Persistent World [Community Project]

Hello, I have had the idea of a Napoleonic Persistent World. I know people have probably thought of this before but I thought I might bring it up again and hopefully get the idea off the ground. First I will need to ask permission from alot of people to use there skins as my idea is to gather...
  3. TheTomdebomb

[IDEA] Lord of the Rings Sub-Mod

Reading Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV6trOl5VkE Hello, I have been reading the books and watching the Movies (Including The Hobbit) and I was wondering if the idea of a LOTR sub-mod was a shared interest in the Community. I personally have no modding skills what so ever so I...
  4. TheTomdebomb

delete

delete
  5. TheTomdebomb

Waterloo Map

Can someone send me a link to a Waterloo Map? please I need it soon. I heard Mack has one but I cant find it so if someone gave me a link it'd be good thanks
  6. TheTomdebomb

Waterloo Map

I was just wondering does anyone know if the waterloo map from MM can be converted to NW? I have the sco file but I lack the txt file so if anyone has that can they please send it.
  7. TheTomdebomb

57th Regiment of Foot Skin

Can someone please make me a 57th Regiment of Foot skin to replace the 33rd? Banners: Uniform: I could only find this picture which I find not much help However I found a Seven Years War account of what they wore so thats a start. maybe just add the shako? check it out here...
  8. TheTomdebomb

looking for an Artillery Regiment

Real Name: Tom Walmsley Preferred in-game name: TomaHawkAU Steam-Display name: TomaHawkAU Age (There is no age restriction): 14 Nationality: Australian Time-zone (GMT -/+): AEST Previous in game experience: alot (MM, NW, N&S, Secession (12th Virginia)) Do you have a Teamspeak?: yes I like...
  9. TheTomdebomb

[CSA] 43rd Battalion Virginia Cavalry "Mosby's Rangers"

History of The Regiment Overview Name Unit Organization and Muster Operating area, purpose, and recruits Uniforms, weapons, and tactics 43rd Battalion unit history Requirements Must be at least 13 years of age. If you wish to be in a position of leadership, you must have a...
  10. TheTomdebomb

Mount & Shovel - The Great War [Looking for a Modeller]

This is a Great War or World War One modification for Mount & Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars DLC At the Current stage It is not a definate and I am looking for support and modders who can help. Name not Definate The Team Wanted: Mappers, Coders, Modellers, Animators, Researchers, even...
  11. TheTomdebomb

United European Forces - UEF

THIS THREAD IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION We are a Coalition of Regiments formed 1st of August 2012 At present times we consist of two regiments 76th Highland Regiment of Foot 43rd Monmouthshire Regiment of Foot Alot more coming soon
  12. TheTomdebomb

43rd Monmouthshire Regiment of Foot (AU/NZ)

This was made using Spunned's thread and OMG it looks good. View it here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223974.0.html
  13. TheTomdebomb

A Taleworlds run AU Server plz!

lately the AU has been thought to be "splitting apart" because of the introduction of a new big AU server that only does TDM. GloVine has now shut down and the AU community is left without a battle/siege server. I have found a server hoster (Bluefang Solutions) but I lack the money to create a...
  14. TheTomdebomb

A Taleworlds run AU server plz!

lately the AU has been thought to be "splitting apart" because of the introduction of a new big AU server that only does TDM. GloVine has now shut down and the AU community is left without a battle/siege server. I have found a server hoster (Bluefang Solutions) but I lack the money to create a...
  15. TheTomdebomb

Leib Gvardii Pavlovski Grenadiers Лейб-гвардии Павловский гренадерский

The Life Guard Grenadiers of Russia! ????-??????? ?????????? ???????????? MARCH MY MEN MARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoD_M3JJsQI History Code of Conduct/Rules Ranks Roster More Coming Soon
  16. TheTomdebomb

21eme Regiment de Ligne [Recruiting] AU/NZ/US

Now the 6y Pavlovskiy Grenadierskiy Polk [AU/NZ/US] http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237304.0.html
  17. TheTomdebomb

Niederösterreichisches Feldartillerie Regiment Nr. 2

Welcome to Niederösterreichisches Feldartillerie Regiment Nr. 2 English Translation Lower Austrian Field Artillery Regiment No. 2 We are an Austrian Regiment who are Artillery and Artillery Guard (Line) We welcome anyone to our ranks so this is a great beginning for new people to Napoleonic...
  18. TheTomdebomb

NW Completed FG_US_Siege_Event

On Saturday the Niederösterreichisches Feldartillerie Regiment Nr. 2 or NFR sponsored by Freedom Gaming [FG] will be hosting a Siege Event for the NA region. This Siege Event is Public but I will need a few volunteer Leaders for those pubs. If you wish to be in this Siege Event with your...
  19. TheTomdebomb

My Mount and Blade Warband keeps Crashing

I use to be able to play M&B Warband fine but lately it keeps crashing. It sometimes use to revive it self and say NVIDIA Windows kernel Mode Driver 265.94 has stopped responding and successfully been revived and sometimes it would freeze the entire computer and I would have to use the emergency...
Back
Top Bottom