Search results for query: *

1. aodhanofgael

Resolved Could not Destroy your Old Session

Game froze after a server crash of NA Siege. Then got this message when trying to restart game. Steam Name aethel27 Also here is the Ping info from the pingprogram you linked in another thread. |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |...
  2. aodhanofgael

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Hi i ve got a question to ask here since the game support seems to be down.

I've bought the GoG version on a reseller website and my issue is that my CDkey doesnt match the CDkey asked by the little window that pops-up after i changed my .exe file with the one on the first page of this thead. Is that normal or did i buy a stolen / corrupted key ? (my serial key is way too long for the pop-up window). What can i do ?
    Ask GOG support they will be able to get you a working CD Key, the Key for the GOG game is just for getting it on GOG I believe.
  3. aodhanofgael

Fiann - only longbow unit in a game ?

To be more Specific any of teh special troops for any faction require the Landowner Notable and him to be Powerful or within a few points of it.
  4. aodhanofgael

SP - General Trading: Base Price

Make sure to check villagers on way to cities, they sell their goods to you at massive discounts. Example got 15 silvr ore for 90 denar.
  5. aodhanofgael

Imperial Infantrymen

Guess I best go buy a mace then :smile:
    Yeah, or a rake.... like seriously a rake on horse and just repeatedly headbash for blunt damage.
  6. aodhanofgael

Imperial Infantrymen

Oh I missed that part ^^ hehe. Anyway, has anyone had success with recruiting the roman inspired troops?
    Attack legionary party with blunt weapons and recruit prisoners
  7. aodhanofgael

Imperial Infantrymen

Huh there are mods already? Thank you for the recommendation :smile: I think I'd prefer staying vanilla for now, but I'll keep it in mind !
    those are total war mods :razz:
  8. aodhanofgael

Imperial Infantrymen

I'm only loosely aware of the look of ancient byzantine soldiers, could you perhaps find some pictures of what you think matches the current upgrade line? By googling it I just sorta come up with a bunch of romans for some reason

I guess it's not so much that they're not roman in particular it's the upgrade tree goes from looking like soldiers that belong in an army formation to knights who look kinda strange fighting in a shieldwall. I dunno... I was just really let down and surprised that the look of my army got totally ruined as I upgraded my troops.

I don't think there are any faction that has a more fitting.. heavily armored shieldwall type elite infantry is there? If there is I'll change exchange my legionaries for em... I feel kinda cheated that I don't get a proper shieldwall :razz:
    Look to the med 2 tw stainless steel mod. Or the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD mod for Attila.

Empire of Nicea. (Romans after they lost constantinople in th 4th crusade to the latins and venetians.
  9. aodhanofgael

Whole Seller perk, where can I "see my profits marked"?

Might just be an unimplemented part of the perk.
  10. aodhanofgael

No way to craft lance

Might not be in yet, some weapons they havent got the crafting done for.
  11. aodhanofgael

Companions Question

I think they provide bonuses to your army.
  12. aodhanofgael

Byzantium/Romans info for warband 1200

Thats why I provided some sources, when Iget a chance I'll find the book i mentioned and upload a photo/quote of the page I listed.
  13. aodhanofgael

Byzantium/Romans info for warband 1200

Hello, I know you probably don't want to change this but the Byzantine Empire regained control of Dyrrhachium when they pushed the Normans back. Emperor Alexios I Komnenos gave control of it to close relatives and they held it until after the fall of Constantinople when the city magnates surrendered the city to Venice.

Basic wiki link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyrrhachium_%28theme%29

Alos Pg 668 in in the The Oxford Dictionary of Byzantium.
  14. aodhanofgael

Err... Is this a bug or a feature?

Um just to let you know I have seen this in both brytewalda and here so it seemd it might be
    a engine bug instead of your code.
  15. aodhanofgael

A mod for Pro players

its so you die faster and it will be less painful(for your character)

on a seperate not i saw some stuff from sod so i thought to ask did you ask for permission?isf so can you add that not to the first post so an admin doesnt kick this out
  16. aodhanofgael

[S] 81 New Units

not working for some reason
    loads all the way to the menu then blacks out when i start a new game.
  17. aodhanofgael

Silvermist haggle

aye but will they last in court?

(cant lie while near a griffon :smile:)
  18. aodhanofgael

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

release will be asvanced by 1.9 months for the funerl dirge party
  19. aodhanofgael

Opinions on this mod?

sodw:
    good-its in beta(more stuff to add!)
    bad-its in beta( ie not fully done)