Search results for query: *

• Users: mesor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Those moments that make you proud of your men.

So I started my custom order over 400 days ago and just finished equipping it with what I wanted gathered a full stack of 50 knights and 85 squires plus my 10 companions and then the left overs of my old Lion order a total of 40 knights and squires and went to capture myself a city to remake the...
  2. Fiefs

This is probably a stupid question but how do I give away fiefs to my vassals? I made my 8 companions lords and each got a castle during my crusade to kill the vaegirs but except 1 who got lucky as heck and managed to build a 500 man army the rest are only on 100-150 men and are getting cut to...
  3. Strongest faction.

I'm just curious what everybody thinks about it. In the last 3 days I completed 6 play throughs. I only played on the lower settings mind to get a feel for the game again but it made me wonder since some faction seemed to get slaughtered in every game. Sarranids are kinda out matched given...
  4. Companions

I went through a few pages but did not find a page with the information so... yea. Does anybody have a chart or link to show stable companion groups for this mod?
  5. Your style.

I was reading some of the guides and wondered what other peoples little personal must do's are in the game. My only major one is without fail every companion i have no matter what hes skill set will have a bow and arrow and will learn to use it well whether he likes it or not. I always tend to...
  6. Loot

Arnt you supposed to get loot when your serving as a soldier? Ive been in a dozen big battles now and i never receive any items after the battles.
  7. Strongest faction

Can any1 tell me the strongest starting faction? I aint played this in ages so im planning to become a soldier for some battle practice and i wanna know which faction is the strongest so i join one that dosnt involve me getting captured couse the lords stink.
  8. Your early game.

Im curious what peoples early game tactics are. I spent the first 50-60 days taking on small bandits and completing quests for the empire until id recruited my 8 companions. I then became a merc and with my companions in a siege we killed some 150 dshar troops between us. Since then ive been...
  9. Mercing

Im just installing this now and i read through the guide's and saw it mention being a merc is better then a vassal early on. Im curious if there's any requirements to be coming a merc and how it works in this i know in other mods being a merc means you act as a soldier attached to an army and...
  10. Sea battle's

Is there any economic way to do it? Ive got 4 ships each manned by 20 saethe bowmen 20 dena pirates 20 frankish raiders 20 elite skirmishers and 20 veteran mercs on each. Now i figured since in a land battle with that force i can take down about 200 enemies in an average fight without being...
  11. Ambushes.

Can some1 explain how the ambush system works? Couse ive lost about 35 spys and well over 300 medium heavy infantry now in ambushes when ive chased the enemy for miles without ever losing sight of them. How can they ambush me when i can see them the entire time? Im getting tired of losing men...
  12. Your play style and war story's

I hadnt played this for 6 months and i got bored so i made a new game on it. Im playing on H/H as a peasant revalotionary. Although its king peasant now. I spent the first 2 weeks hunting small bandit groups picking them off and selling them until i had about 65 men then i took down bigger...
  13. Start up.

I just started playing this with the new version. First run was a disaster i got to 25 men saw bandit attacked and found it was a ship captain and 20 franks. And you can guess the rest :) i stopped restarted and its going better im on 35 men all im doing is bandit hunting and raiding churches...
  14. Installing

Ive downloaded this 3 times and every time i do after the initial 4-5 seconds of installing it begins to tell me every single file is corrupt and can not be installed. Are there any alternative sites to download this from to see if it is just that site or anything i should do to fix this?
  15. Your defence forces and tactics.

Im curious how people defend there territory since ive found that having enough men to hold a castle alone costs to much. I was running at 200 vaegir spear 200 legion 200 crushers 200 bowmen but the costs were enormous and i couldnt have maintained that size as i expanded. I was making 21k...
  16. Enemy reactions to you taking a castle.

I just took my first castle playing as a bandit i took the castle that sits in the hills between vaegirs and khergits since vaegirs are my safe have. I put in a force of about 400 men 300 vaegir legionaries 100 vaegir archers stuck my companion as master of the castle and left to hunt down some...
Back
Top Bottom