Search results for query: *

• Users: mesor
  • Order by date
  1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Do the heretic writings and snake cult rituals drop from the smaller enemy groups or only armies?
    I'm trying to bump my reputation with Ebony Gauntlet up and the castles I want I can't take yet to build a chapter so I'm left with using them but the only 2 I've got so far are from a snake cult army.

I've trashed about 40 cult groups of 40-50 and got nothing and following s patrol to help it got me no rep, which is annoying because I lost 27 Lion and Clarion units helping them because they went on a 4 man patrol and attacked a 120 man adventurer group.
  2. Units in battles not responding to orders

I don't know about you guys but I got a couple of friends who experienced this to do some tests and it only happened when they chose the " Begin battle holding position " option.

If they chose the charge option everything worked fine.
  3. Battle size

Couldn't tell you. Custom built alienware gaming PC. I just gave them a budget and left it to them they know they're job better then I ever will.
  4. Battle size

I can run 750 with max graphics and still get a solid 45-50 fps after the initial 10 seconds when men spawn in. In some mods I used to run as many as 2000 men and still got 25-30 fps.

5. recruit vikings

Would give me the cash to prepare industries but meh. Maybe I can find another way to lower my rep.
  6. recruit vikings

That sucks I want them in my army but not at the cost of every Lord in the world hating me, guess I'm stuck with my rekkr horde.
  7. Should I get stuck in the opening battle if I win?

I have no idea what that means. But thank you.
  8. recruit vikings

What rep do you need to get ruthless?
  9. Early Game Recruiting - Sandbox Mode

Just try bribe in every village then offer 500 more if he takes the bribe. Seems to work for me 2/3 of the time then once you hit 150 rep you can ask lords for recruiting rights and get better men from the towns and castles they own.
  10. Has anyone killed the troll?

The troll is so easy.... I was level 4 with a long axe, 2 shields and a war spear when I evicted him from his bridge. No mail armor.

All it took was hitting then backetep to dodge.
  11. Too many gotchas in the quest line

The ship is always along the beach to your left as far as I know after half a dozen tests.
  12. a problem with ribe by north

I noticed that as well in my story but it still gave me high rent so I just ignored it at the time.
  13. WTF??? Why did my ship disappear?

You do keep your money, I did it to bring my story character over to sandbox after my first run and forgot about it so I began with 195k, which I spent on 60k sets of armor then threw away.
  14. Elite walking troops

Hiring mercs requires 150 so I guess a threshold to hire them makes sense.
    Have to keep an eye on it my new sandbox, if any of them are left I've killed about 300 in 25 days and seen none the last 10.

Got a nice army of 60 mid tier infantry and 20 elite warrior archers for it though, good xp those pincusions provide.
  15. Have the devs given reason for the bad quality of this dlc?

While others have completed the story campaign ( twice in my case ) and got well into sandbox.
  16. Have the devs given reason for the bad quality of this dlc?

A company give you a full answer? Are you insane?

What world do you live in because I want to move to it.
  17. Have the devs given reason for the bad quality of this dlc?

Nope just said they were sorry and admitted they were the ones at fault.
  18. Have the devs given reason for the bad quality of this dlc?

It wasn't the devs fault, Taleworlds admitted they were the ones at fault and apologized to the Brytenwalda team for it.
  19. Raiding is not worth the reputation cost imo

2. Your a random guy with sod all money, no name and no reputation.

What do you expect to happen? Walk into a town and every young able bodied man in the vicinity come to you asking to die for you? It's not even hard to get men 10 days into my sandbox campaign I have 6 villages to recruit from and a city.
  20. Stuck in Norway?

Decline the mission then try again in a few days. The missions will show up sooner or later, or you could do the trail my field fights which I think still give cash rewards.

Or wait for a tourney
Back
Top Bottom