Search results for query: *

1. [OLD IDEAS] - for FREELANCER

Computica said:
    eladyank said:
    Hi all I have a pretty neat idea that i dont think anyone had suggested ..; duealing for the win.: I mean like when two (big) armies  are going to fight each other it would be awesome if there was an option that can ask for a duel.. it would be the strongest solider they have aginst the strongest solider we have.. (hopefully the player when he reaches the top rank..:] ) and the loser side will be either slaves or disbanded or join the enemei's cause..
    what do you think? is it even possible to make this happen?
    :mad: This is actually my idea:
    mb_warband_2011-11-08_07-24-58-32.png
    It's to be released in SOD Warlords 3.91b4. At least give me some credit.  :razz:

wow!!! looks great~~! i'm sorry i didnt see this idea earlier... but wow that's just great!! sure thing im downloading the next version of SOD !! thank's computica...~!:smile:
  2. [OLD IDEAS] - for FREELANCER

Hi all I have a pretty neat idea that i dont think anyone had suggested ..; duealing for the win.: I mean like when two (big) armies  are going to fight each other it would be awesome if there was an option that can ask for a duel.. it would be the strongest solider they have aginst the strongest solider we have.. (hopefully the player when he reaches the top rank..:] ) and the loser side will be either slaves or disbanded or join the enemei's cause..
    what do you think? is it even possible to make this happen?
  3. 3 Questions..

Yozzer said:
    I have put my response in a spoiler just in case

1) Do you have a Qualis gem? that would open up the dialogue to do business, or have you given him one previously? (which would trigger the quest to enable access to Noldors Castle)

2) If you managed to kill 1000 noldors, I would personally send you a signed photograph of me  :wink:
    lol :grin: look i can acces the noldor castle af course but i saw somewhere in the forum that when you have good relations with the noldor the castle guy in elcarci will give a quest...and he does not ask for a qualis gem as far as i know only that quigfigen guy ask for one but im not talking about him...
  4. 3 Questions..

1. i have 100 relation with the noldor and that castle guy still tells me that they dont know me well enuagh? what do i need to do for the noldors to make them love me? in the reports it sais that they are LOYAL to me , have i missed something? 2. what happens if i take elcarci? (the noldor...
  5. Damage problem...

yeah its good on 1.134. Thanks :grin:
  6. Damage problem...

Hello i'm a veteran player in warband and i've played alot in prophesy of pendor brytenwalda and some other mods i've added the combat enhancement mod too... now i've installed Rigale but i cant either do damage , and recive damage... any suggestions?
  7. [upcoming feature] epidemics

you could make a skill - healing and the higher it is the player can assembel great medicenes and earn money...( he will sell the medicine to those who need it...)
  8. Noldors

worm welcome? could you be more specific?
  9. fastest ways in earning money!

Das Knecht said:
    Ask for rumours, you get 2 free qualis gems (chest in Rane and Red Brotherhood hideout) from those, plus you get hints of when will which unique spawns arrive.
    what is the red brotherhood hideout? where can i find it?
  10. Help on capturing a city please..!

azenky said:
    Alternatively, you can just get 20 doomguides and stand there watching them slaughter 200 dudes.
    what is doomguides?
  11. fastest ways in earning money!

i dont know the answer to most of you're questions but i do know this: if you dont have a lot of right to rule or alot friendly lords no matter what you do you'le get pound realy hard because all of pendor will declare war on you and you'lle need like 800+ garrison in every city and town.. and an elite warband of you're own...
  12. Help on capturing a city please..!

DarkTemplar said:
    try disguising and sneaking into the city to free your lords
    i cannot disguise myself because than i'll only have that stupid staff and the throwing knife that dont do any damage and i'll be captured as well...

azenky said:
    200 adventurers, a rune bow, 3 quivers, hold outside the castle and start peppering the walls. Then pick up a shield and a melee weapon and charge.

where can i get 200 adventurers?! i have like 20 of them and more 10 hero adventurers..
    where can i get that rune bow? currently i'm using noldor bow with 32p.
    but you're plan seems very good to me IF i had 200 adventurers... :grin: :grin:

DaiDe said:
    Capture all the lords of your enemy.Then siege any castle you want.This is what i used in first native play.
    i captured only the big lords that dare to fight me... all the other are lame lords with 30-60 man that the second they see me they run to their city (which is their 1 and only fortress) and than i cant even try to meet with the one's i have good relation with because they all are in the same city and they all tell me : "You'lle have to speak to me at another time" but their is no other time..

Dathlos said:
    Go around and fill out your army with mercenaries. Siege. And repeat this until you can take it on with your main army.
    but look the castle have 500-600 man and the battle is like 1-1 i mean that if i loose 50 they loose around 50 too.. i dont have any advantage and besides it would take me more time to fill my army than it would take them and than i would be at the starting point once more..

another question though, i currently have 2400 renown, 28 charisma and max leadership (10) and my party limit is 280..
    how the hell the enemy kings (and sometimes marshals) travel around with 500+ (marshals with 300+) party?! i have allmost 1000 renown more then them...

Well thank's alot this far, and i'm waiting for further suggestions :smile:
  13. Help on capturing a city please..!

Hi. my situation is this..: I have established my own kingdom and i've tried so hard in getting lords on my side but only 2 agreed.. the d'shar's declared war on me and i happilly accepted that (they have 0ne city, 5 lords with weak army and the king who has 300 soliders) . my question is this...
  14. fastest ways in earning money!

Thanks for the quick replies but what do ypu mean that i will get 10k from the loot of a lord.. ? usually the lord parties that i beat have ****ty loot, that i dont even bother taking..
  15. fastest ways in earning money!

my question is simple.. what are the fastest ways to earn money? and just to bring it up i have a little problem: see I'm in the 800 day and I've been a faithfull vassal for the empire for like 600 days, after than i decided to go on some claiment quest so i've tried with the kingdom of sarelon...
  16. A little help on the claiment quest..

where should i start from in the claiment quests i mean no lord want's to join at first.. so what do i do??
  17. Just from an interest..:

what kinds of gods spoke to you and what they told you to do, or what they gave you? :?: (some goddes told me to protect the weak... and if i do so she will reward me... any one know how am i supoes to protect the weak? (weak=farmers dont it?) am i supose to just deffend farmerss wherever i...
  18. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

an older version of what? there's only one version for Dawn of men: 0.1 beta..
  19. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Thibaud said:
    Hagbard said:
    CAVEMEN REJOICE!!!

Do you have the damage problem?
    i dont...
  20. whats the fastest way to station a garison in a new captures fortress\city?

Hi, i have just captured a new castle and i wonder how can i station a garrison there fast and without giving my own party troops? (because they are top tier troops) i've spoke with my steward and told him to gather soliders in the nearby villagers but he does it EXTREMELY slow, so now im in a...
Back
Top Bottom