Search results for query: *

1. How can I tell if I'm actually playing this mod?!?!

ok thanks for the heads up, but when I played the quick battle, all the troops looked exactly the same, but one thing I noticed was that infantry died far quicker when riding them down than usual?
    I would jump in to a campaign game right now it's just that I have to do a system defrag cos I've been installing all my games one after the other all tonight!

2. How can I tell if I'm actually playing this mod?!?!

Hey guys I'm back finally have a gaming rig now :lol: I installed Native Expansion as per instructions in the sticky above and all is well with the launcher listing it as v0.580 in big red font, but as soon as I launch the game, everything visually and audibly is the exact same as Native...
  3. Why havn't voice commands been added after so many years?

There is an argument against voice commands???

How would the actual samples be coded into the game? It is very easy to make the voice commands aqll you need is a microphone of any sort, but the hard part is making them work in-game. How is this done?
  4. Why havn't voice commands been added after so many years?

It's one thing adding dozens of hours worth of NPC conversation dialogue but I can't understand why the developers or the modders have not made voice commands for battles yet. I would make the voice commands one day when the house is empty, but I would need to know how to code them in to the...
  5. M&B: Realism

i think less battles would be good, but when battles do happen, make them epic and mean something!
  6. M&B: Realism

Will there be speed and inertia impairments when injured? Maybe even limping animations, ect???
  7. Cries of War and DaBlade's soundpack ported to 1.003

If I'm honest I think the original ones are better :eek:

If you can make a soundmod which adds voice commands to the troop orders then that would be AWESOME!

I'm a sound man myself but really only make packs for shooting games.
  8. What's going on? Plz explain...

okay I'm new to M&B and I'm just a little confused about why all these amazing mods arn't being ported to 1.003. I heard it's something about waiting on the developers to release the 1.003 module? Also are these major mod authors "dead" or are they actually intending to port their mods to the...
  9. Colorful textures for 1.003

mmc said:
    Hello guys.
    This looks pretty nice but currently, the download link does not work.
    Can someone upload the mod to a different server ,say rapidshare or something similar?
    Thanks in advance.

yea someone plz do.
  10. M&B: Realism

so is this mod only waiting for the 1.003 module to be released??
  11. OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's High Resolution Texture Pack 1.2 (Feb.16.08)

guys the download links for this mod are not working. please is it just me or is everyone not able to access www.mbrepository.com?

Please can someone upload the mod to another mirror so we can download it again!!!!
  12. Cattle

Thanks it worked!
  13. Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

the download links are dead as are all the download links from various mods mirrored to mbrepository.com

What to do?? :cry:
  14. Cattle

I too have just been asked by my lord to bring 9 heads of cattle but have no idea where to get cattle from. I've never seen cattle on the world map. ever.

please help.
  15. any voice mods?

hi I just started playing and I was wondering if anyone has made a voice-over mod for the game to replace all the text?
Back
Top Bottom