Search results for query: *

1. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

Morgh said:
    Oor Wullie said:
    I can't load up Neo Native without crashing at the loading screen. The error message I get is this:

Code:
    Unable to open file: CommonRes\prisonCart.brf

I've had a search through the folders and I definitely don't have that file. Native still works perfectly, so i'm not sure what to do now.

The module doesn't use this brf-resource. Not Neo Native and also not Native (Ogniem i Mieczem)! Also this file isn't part of the CommonRes folder in the game directory!

So, did you mixed up the module.ini with another module.ini, even from Warband? Did you extract the files to a temporary directory or using a software which is extracting to a temp dir, and mix up things while extracting, because theres another module.ini in the extraction temp directory?

Please check this out, because the module works without perfect.

I'm still not sure what I did wrong. But I opened the Neo Native module.ini and deleted 'load_resource = prisonCart' and then also 'load_resource = captain_coop_ico' when a new error showed up, and now it's working perfectly. Thanks for your hard work; the map looks fantastic.
  2. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

I can't load up Neo Native without crashing at the loading screen. The error message I get is this:

Code:
    Unable to open file: CommonRes\prisonCart.brf

I've had a search through the folders and I definitely don't have that file. Native still works perfectly, so i'm not sure what to do now.
Back
Top Bottom