Search results for query: *

1. How to make Singleplayer fun again?

Prophesy of Pendor is a total conversion mod, that has many new features. Including high level enemies that will whipe the floor with you if they get the chance. It's hard but rewarding to conquer Pendor  :smile:
  2. Interesting facts you know about medieval warfare?

Denmark shares a land border with Germany, and also experienced the plague, so the decendants of the vikings, aka the scandinavians(I dont belive that only Denmark could have experienced the plague, seeing how strongly the countries traded and interacted with each other) where just as exposed as everybody else.
  3. Can't Decide which SP mod to play

POP is being updated, both in the codes and with new items.
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

150 is needed to participate in tournaments.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

SirPumpkin@

Tweakmb is your dear, dear friend for minor tweaking  :smile:
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

There is a small letter besides the dmg number, b is blunt, p is pierceign and c is cutting.

If you are lucky, you can find a blunt lance, called tournament lance, it's really neat to have for prisoner farming
  7. [Hypothetical] Mongol Empire Vs. Western Europe

Denmark concists of Jutland(penninsyla), langeland(island), Fyn(island), sjælland(island). Of course there are some smaller islands af well but i foubt the mongols would even consider Counqering them. This is of course, not counting greenland and the faroe island. And most of Denmark are really flat, so the mongols would have a ball. So as much as it pains me to say, sweden and norway would do a much better job of fighting them.

Siege what? nothing in scandinavia at the time would compare the what the mongols fought in china and the rest of europe.
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

1) Are you sure that you haven't hit the forbidden combinations? They will activate the cheater award even though cheats are not enabled.

2)
    It is in Rane now.
  9. an axe or a sword??

Axe has a bonus agianst shields, not armor. But this can also come in handy in sieges or close combat.

Morningstar certainly crushes trough shields, altough I use it 2 handed so I'm not sure about in one handed mode.

For sword vs axe, go for the one that suits you the most, it be high base damage or high speed.
  10. Take and Hold vs Blitzkrieg

In Prophesy of Pendor, troops can get trained in garrisons too. If you have the right building :smile:
  11. Noldor castle siege difficulty

Then that's why. Do his quest and then you will be able to find it.
  12. A suggestion for the future

"Sexy armor"... That sentence always makes me want to bash my head against the nearest wall...
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

CrymsonChaos said:
    I use them for sieges, and I haven't lost a single one.  And in one there were over 300 enemies.  XD

300 isn't that much when you have honor troops, i daresay.
  14. Best-dressed Warrior

Captured Joe said:
    Tatar troops of the Mongol Sultanat

Mongolian Khanate*  :wink:
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

For fighting the mystmountains (and any other cavalry army) try to lure them to mountains and hills, the steeper the better.
    when they reach your  position (On a hill!) they are to slow to keep up with good infantry.
  16. Form Fitting Armour

Some of the roman generals fought in the front lines, notable examples are Pompei leading cavalry charges and Julius Cesar standing in the front of the battleline. Even a well drilled professional army still have a breaking point.
  17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Nope, when they become lords they're gone for good
  18. Equipment

I have seen masterwork morning stars and masterwork heavy axe. Might be from a mod though..
Back
Top Bottom