Search results for query: *

1. Tatar Ally problem

Ah damn, I am going to have to restart the bloody thing. I will just take over the world as the cossacks
  2. Tatar Ally problem

So no one knows then, screw it!
  3. Mercenaries, which ones are best?

xdj1nn said:
    Deathwolf669 said:
    SO using both European and Cossack marksman is a good combination same as using Polish and European cav to finish off the ranks.

Where can I find EUROPEAN mercs? Only found Swedish, also, never saw the European Musquet as an upgrade option for any mercs...

Same thing, they are the mercs in the Swedish area, they are just called European.
  4. Mercenaries, which ones are best?

VN-Killah said:
    One thing I never got was why they called them "European" Mercenaries. I mean, doesn't the whole game take place in Europe?  Since when have Poles, Cossacks, and Russians not been European?  :razz:

Would've been better, imo, if the devs had named them something like "Swedish Mercenaries" (I'm just saying that because their camp is in Swedish territory, and their equipment is more similar to that being worn by the Swedish troops).

Doesn't anyone else find that a bit odd?

Ever thought they could be mercs from all over the region?
  5. Tatar Ally problem

Ok, I have done everything and I just need to claim my reward, how do I do that? I have spoken to Giray several times but I cannot get any reward or leave him to rejoin the polish. Anyone know how I can sort this?
  6. Mercenaries, which ones are best?

SO using both European and Cossack marksman is a good combination same as using Polish and European cav to finish off the ranks.
  7. Mercenaries, which ones are best?

Ok I have just come back to the game after a bit of a break and I have notices the mercs are not as good as they were, has there been a change? Also which mercs are the best Marksmen now? I thought it was the European ones. Which are the best Cav? I cant remember the ones I used to have.
  8. Polish Drama achievment

Hey guys I have become the Polish king and I am happily taking out the Swedish nation. But the achievement hasn't been unlocked. I take it I have to wipe out all other factions to unlock the achievement?
  9. Simple guide for Polish storyline

Are you guys sure the zar quest is a main part as I was never given it and now I am king, do I get the achievement after taking over every country or just for finishing the deluge?
  10. How can I get to the king?

TMAN78 said:
    Bribe the guard of the prison and talk to the king

I didnt get that option, how do you bribe him?
  11. Simple guide for Polish storyline

How do I get the new Khan quest?
  12. How can I get to the king?

Ok I am doing the Polish missions that are going fine this time round but the king has been stuck in prison and I cant get to talk to the little smeg head. Anyone got any idea how long it will take for him to get out as the lord I need to talk too is no where to be seen?
  13. Selling my large stock of velvet

Fair enough I will drop 1 to each shop in each town as I go :grin:
  14. Selling my large stock of velvet

Ok I just did the velvet achievement and I just want to know how I can sell it all in one big caravan and where is the best place to sell it. Is this going to be one of those things where I have to sell them all a bit at time or cant I do a velvet caravan?
  15. Firearms PROF

So a high agility means shooting faster?

Well time to get like 5 billion agility so I can join Sharpe as one of his chosen men!

Oh and thanks for the help!
  16. Firearms PROF

Ok I have tried to look this up but to no avail and I was just wondering does it increase the speed you fire or just the damage?
  17. Village conscripts, where have they gone?

Ok I started playing earlier today and I can no longer get any troops out of villages. I am guessing you can only get a small amount from them before you have to buy mercs for your army or am I wrong?
  18. Garrison glitch.

Ok I just appointed 2 villages from a town I had taken and stock piled about 200 troops in for fighting a war as well as to keep the town in one piece but they have all vanished. Is there anyway I can get them back or roll the save back? EDIT: Oh also the prison is now empty!
Back
Top Bottom