Search results for query: *

1. Lord Silvabane

Glitch?

I recently claimed Halmar for the Rhodoks and was granted it as a reward. After the Khergits were destroyed one of them spawned in my town. I'm interested if anyone else has come across this.
  2. Lord Silvabane

This happen to anyone else?

Whenever I quit the game I'm on full health, I then start playing again at a later point and I spawn in with only a third health. It's a nuisance to find and pay a doctor every time I play. Is it a common bug? I play on the RCC server.
  3. Lord Silvabane

What!?

I'm travelling with a small Nord army around thirty days in, then BAM, I see this monster! What the heck is going on here?
  4. Lord Silvabane

Favourite Shield?

My favorite is the knightly heater shield. I'm just interested to see what you chaps like to use. One more thing, if you like the sub-types, say "Huscarl's round shield" then pick the round shield choice.
  5. Lord Silvabane

Golden Nuggets :D

I've seen people talking about them but have never encountered any gold in the game. Could somebody please explain where I can get some, is there special mines or something?
  6. Lord Silvabane

Sigh.

Declaring my leave from this mod, initiating discussion. I can't be asked to come onto the laggy server, make money some money and then get randomed over and over again and dropping it all. Joining a faction is like signing your own death sentence when you have stupid faction leaders who...
  7. Lord Silvabane

Qualis Gems!! :D

I have three of these beauties but the problem is I can't make my mind up on what to spend them on. I'm leaning towards Noldor troops you can buy in the castle or some Noldor weaponry, but what else is there to spend them on? What do you guys recommend? I've fought 45 Noldor with 400 Empire and...
  8. Lord Silvabane

Noldor

I really want some Noldor troops and armour, people say that the best option is to catch them alive and then release them for positive relations. There are two problems. 1. I can't find them anywhere, I looked in the forest where they spawn and can't find any. 2. How do you release prisoners? I...
  9. Lord Silvabane

TW - Randoming

Well I've been ignoring most of the riots and TW gossip until today, I understand why people are raging. They just random everyone for very small reasons or just because they can. Half of them don't even know what roleplay is and they speak in all caps, here are some examples of what has...
  10. Lord Silvabane

What?

What the actual hell do I do? I don't get this at all. I start off with nothing but an axe and keep getting murdered by everyone. I try asking for help but all I get is abuse or totally ignored. Where do I train, how do I join a faction and get armour and weapons?
  11. Lord Silvabane

Just a small tip

I've found a really good way to get the Kings and Queens unique weapons. Save before you go into to battle because one or two things can go wrong. Firstly you need to to check whether the opposition is charging or holding position, if they're doing the former then quit and load the save you made...
  12. Lord Silvabane

C&P

What does C and P stand for when purchasing bows?
  13. Lord Silvabane

TweakMB

Does anyone know if TweakMB would be compatible with this mod?
  14. Lord Silvabane

Elite Units

I now have my own kingdom but I don't seem to be ale to train any elite units like crusaders or paladins for Swadia. What do you have to do to train them?
  15. Lord Silvabane

Starting an empire

Well I have a couple of saves and on one I have broken off from being a vassal with the Nords and took one of the Khergit capital cities. I have around 250 men, a lot of them huscarls and veterans but I keep getting attacked by the Khergit vassals.. I actually have no idea on how to continue...
Back
Top Bottom