Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game will not launch

I have tried every one of them plus ten more. it now says i am missing around 10 files from Modules.XML. the launcher will open but wont be able to launch the game
  2. Resolved Game will not launch

Summary: I have recently rebuilt my pc and now my Game wont launch from steam and i have tried everything (disabling anti-virus, running as admin, disabling overlay, boot from exe directly, updated my windows and drivers).. i love this game and i want to play it but i simple cannot. How to...
  3. Invalid Player Id

i am also having the same proble and i hag a legit copy of the game
  4. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

i only got to play it this year and then i bought it a few days ago see i was using a friends CD. i have never even play presitant world. all i have to say is that is not me i am not that type of person. and even with that cd i couldnt play online due to the key already being used
  5. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

woo woo wait i didnt own the game in 2013
  6. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

what was the reason for my ban may i ask ?
  7. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

i am not banned from the classic server if that helps. but i got kick for aninvalid palyer ID
  8. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Okay i am using Corpsman as my name and i uninstalled my game and nothing is working im still banned
  9. Banned from all large server!?

Okay thanks
  10. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

do i have sign up anywhere or somthing cause i try to join any of the Nexus servers of the TP revolution server it says im banned and i dont know why cause i have a legit game
  11. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

its Corpsman. im not getting kicked im banned
  12. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

Okay Nexus i am wondering why am i banned from ye servers as i have never played on them and i own a real copy of the game
  13. Banned from all large server!?

Okay one quick question. i had warband i browed from a friend awhile back and i liked it so much i gave it back and bought my own copy could this effect the banning ?
  14. Banned from all large server!?

okay thank you kind Sir
  15. Banned from all large server!?

i do i bought it too days ago on steam
  16. Banned from all large server!?

Okay i have never played persistant world and when i try to join servers with 10+ people it says i am banned can anyone help me plz :|
  17. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Mount and blade the last of the great worriers
  18. Female Marriage

it is very hard i my ex to get the husband to reble
Back
Top Bottom