Search results for query: *

• Users: BLUDR3C0N
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BLUDR3C0N

-Warriors of Fjorland-

Server Information Event Time/Dates Steam Group Greetings, this is the Warriors of Fjorland forum thread, we are mainly involved in native multiplayer as well as the Persistent World (PW) mod. We work hard to become victorious and train every man into becoming an elite soldier. We are...
  2. BLUDR3C0N

-Warriors of Fjorland-

Server Information Event Time/Dates Steam Group Greetings, this is the Warriors of Fjorland forum thread, we are mainly involved in native multiplayer as well as the Persistent World (PW) mod. We work hard to become victorious and train every man into becoming an elite soldier. We are...
  3. BLUDR3C0N

EUA_PW4 Town Watch Thread -Official- [Applications Closed!] [Thread Locked]

Welcome to the EUA_PW4 Town watch thread. Now I know what you're all going to say "Oh great the town watch is back" Well this time it will be ran by the players them self but each of them will stand by a code of conduct towards the server, and the players. Now before I do say anything those who...
  4. BLUDR3C0N

What do you want to see in a Persisent world server ?

Hello, I am BLUDR3C0N  some of you may know me, And some of you may not. I am here again just to help out some of the server owners and clarify what the community actually wants to see in a Persistent world Eu/US Server. Before you start posting random things on this thread, This thread is...
  5. BLUDR3C0N

41st Kings Regiment of Foot Forum ! *Recruiting*

Introduction! (Read in pure british accent) Greetings, Sir you look like you seem to have some bravery soldier? Am i right ? Well maybe you should become one of the 41st Kings Regiment of Foot! You will have a jolly good show shooting your foes down with your rifles and deafeating all the other...
  6. BLUDR3C0N

Old_But_Gold_Pw Random Resets ?

Greetings, As some of you know about there is random resets on the Old_But_Gold_Pw server. This is due to the server host and the amount of CPU usage on the server. Within a time of 4-5 days a new server host will be chosen with an increase of 80-100 slots. The new server will be located in the...
  7. BLUDR3C0N

Old_But_Gold_Pw Ban List / Complaints Forum !

Old_But_Gold_Pw Banlist / Complaints Forum! Ban list : 1040075 # Novaboy is banned permanently by Admin_Owner_Websi. 470497 # Nord_Barman_king_OH_Russian is banned permanently by Admin_Owner_Websi. 130169 # 1092962 # 1123571 # Kranos_the_Divine is banned permanently by...
  8. BLUDR3C0N

Old_But_Gold_Pw Server Rules!

Old_But_Gold_Pw Server Rules! These are going to be the new server rules for the server Old_But_Gold_Pw. Also, please obey the rules and Admins also. Rules!                                                            
  9. BLUDR3C0N

Old_But_Gold_Pw Admin Applications [ Applications Now Closed! ]

Old_But_Gold_Pw Server Applications! Greetings, Do you think that your good enough to help the server Old_But_Gold_Pw And protect the people of the server. And also hold responsible powers In-Game ? Well this is the job for you. Steps to becoming an Admin : 1. Decide if your good enough to...
  10. BLUDR3C0N

New Head Admin of Old_But_Gold_Pw Server

Greetings, Just a quick post about the server Old_But_Gold_Pw, As some disagreement to the server administrators on that server, I have decided to step in-charge here. I am now the new Head Admin of the server, As the server owner has requested. I will be making some new rules, Taking some away...
  11. BLUDR3C0N

70th Regiment of Light Infatry (Closed)

70th Surrey light regiment of foot Welcome to the 70th Surrey Regiment of light Infantry Forum, We are an experienced Skirmisher and Line Regiment and have regular trainings. We are a British Regiment, And use brilliant tactics to get the enemy out of our way. You can apply for this Regiment...
  12. BLUDR3C0N

-Topic Closed-

-TOPIC CLOSED-
  13. BLUDR3C0N

*FREE* Teamspeak 3 client channels - For clans and Players!

Hello, We have decided to make a Teamspeak server for everyone to use, In the server it is designed for clans and players to be able to have channels to use if they already don't have one. Players Server IP is : eurots6.gameservers.com:9120 If you a ordinary player and wish to speak with...
  14. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent_NL_RP Ban List and complaints Thread

Persistent NL Ban list and Complaints thread! In this thread you can complain against players Or admins and the complaint will be dealt with below is the Ban list..... Report a player for - Glitching, Cheating or Randoming Etc... 1.  Your In-Game name? : 2. Name of targeted player? : 3...
  15. BLUDR3C0N

{V-Z} VooDoo ZoBoR - Native + PWMod clan (Apps Now Closed!)

VooDoo ZoBoR Is a highly experianced fighting clan! We use some of the best tactics known in Mount and blade warband! We compete in Mods such as : PW Mod,  Native,  MM Russia and many more! Well Join Us Today! More Info!                            We have a TS3 (TeamSpeak 3) Server...
  16. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent_NL_RP

Persistent_NL_RP Greetings , The server owners + Head admins have agreed on combining the 2 servers "Eu_NL_RP" Also "Persistent_Eu_RP" The reasons beeing That the 2 lowest servers have the same rule set we will be having a new admin team while Persistent has chosen "Covertassasin" As an admin...
  17. BLUDR3C0N

*OFFICIAL* Eu_NL_RP Admin Application (Applications now closed!)

Eu_NL_RP Admin Apps! This is the new Admin application forum for the server Eu_NL_RP, You can make an app and anyone can make an app. You may or may not be accepted but for all who does Apply GoodLuck, The applications will be looked at every night by me And will recieve notice in 24-48 Hours...
  18. BLUDR3C0N

Eu_NL_RP Up again!

Server is now Back up! The server has some new Changes there will be new Forums and some new admins. The new Head admin of NL is BLUDR3C0N formally known as Sir_Oliver. We have new trials and new admins you can make a app when i have realesed the new forum. There will be a map we aretesting...
  19. BLUDR3C0N

EU_NL_RP CLOSED FOR A WHILE

The server will close due to some problems with a person named Guilt The server will stay closed untill the pasword has been changed, This will take up to 3 days. We will announce when the server is back up. Sorry if you was kicked from the server this was to keep it safe.
  20. BLUDR3C0N

Eu_NL_RP UP AGAIN AND UP FOREVER!

Eu_NL_RP Eu_NL_RP is Back online!, And also It will be up forever. The server was closed Due to some problems with the Administrators, But will be back and better then ever. We will be accepting New Admins and kicking some old one's out! As we have done some New Changes there will be a new map...
Back
Top Bottom