[ NA / EU / HCRP ] Avalon Gaming [closed]

Lidiss said:
    Avalon is around??? wow when did you come around again o_O
    Tea Sir??

October 22, 2013, 10:38:01 PM
    ^This, your welcome :razz:
  4. BLUDR3C0N

LegionRP

Another server... best of luck. At least you have a good looking website :smile:
  5. BLUDR3C0N

Armie_knock said:
    hey can i have admin?
    Yes.
    Not really :sad:
  6. BLUDR3C0N

Byzantion Helmet

Most likely what has happened is the map you're currently playing on doesn't have that specific item, as far as I'm aware I haven't really heared of the Byzantium Helmet although if you've definetly seen it in the past, it will most likely be there in the mod files.
  7. BLUDR3C0N

-

Dark_Hamlet said:
    It's unethical to punish/demote/remove someone without a warning or without a solid justification for the punishment.. if this was a real company, it could be facing a legal sue.

Ah.. but this isn't a real company, it's PW. Where only the server owners may decide the fate of others.

8. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent World Clans [NA/EU]

Looks nice and simple, good work. I'm sure this will help a lot of people who need clans (It might help if you try to update it as frequent as possible).
  9. BLUDR3C0N

The greatest love story ever for pw.

Morbid said:
    p.s. toby is not actually mexican but according to austro he is.​

Oh... well we learn something new everyday.

EDIT: So how long until this gets locked do you think?
  10. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent World light?

Siegbert_von_Meklenburg said:
    Duke_Tritus said:
    No laboring? Then it isn't really persistent, or much different from playing TDM. Go on a native siege server.

It's persistent in the sense that there is no time limited rounds. Also I like the concept of having multiple factions fighting for castles. Just like PlanetSide 2.

I'm personally not interested in labouring since I'm playing Warband for the combat but I wouldn't be bothered if their was a little bit of economy, like in Persistent Froniter. I just don't want labouring to be the thing I do 80% of my time in the game.

So essentially what you're saying is you want a server just for war and RP (Some I believe were set up in the past), I like the idea but I do also agree that people should work for items in the game to make it seem more persistent and not just a big TDM where you have more freedom of customising your character. Overall if you made a server like this and planned it well I'm sure some people will appreciate this.
  11. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent World light?

If you created your own map, you can easily set all the prices of items to something really cheap as well as adding in money chests in the castles with a certain amount in it at the very begining. With the weapons and training points you can easily set the cost and the stock count of that piece of equipment.

12. BLUDR3C0N

Ra'Jiska will be taking over Persistent Frontier.

glenn500 said:
    BLUDR3C0N said:
    Ra'Jiska said:
    glenn500 said:
    I could still remember the day when i helped you with the basics im proud of you my apprentice :p

Effectively, thanks a lot Glenn, without you, I would have stopped coding raging saying that I don't understand anything.

And now you can go back and teach me everything you've learnt :grin:

I think your brain is to small :p

:sad:
  13. BLUDR3C0N

Ra'Jiska said:
    glenn500 said:
    I could still remember the day when i helped you with the basics im proud of you my apprentice :p

Effectively, thanks a lot Glenn, without you, I would have stopped coding raging saying that I don't understand anything.

And now you can go back and teach me everything you've learnt :grin:
  14. BLUDR3C0N

PF 1.1 Change Log

BlackSniper said:
    Austro said:
    - All PW and Native weapons & armor are now unlimited stock.

But then there is no more crafting for nativs to get gold

I don't think crafting was to fun for the natives anyway, they should be out there killing. Not making bows and arrows for 7 days straight.
  15. BLUDR3C0N

(Kind of a bit late, but here goes)

Good luck Ra'Jiska! and best of luck to you Austro.

A new age has dawned onto Persistent Frontier, will these new brave adventurers follow in the footsteps of good, or fail the mod completely.
  16. BLUDR3C0N

Brotherhood Without Banners

Nice thread, and amazing pictures. Good luck!

EDIT: The map looks like United Kingdom and Ireland got switched around :grin:
  17. BLUDR3C0N

Morbid said:
    View of Avalon from sky ship.

360D6DE603A4B834152D74D013AC1BCAC82CD491

SKY SHIP! I must ride it!
  18. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent World Machinima (Winkledink & Companions Episode 2)

Morbid said:
    Can I be a slut in one of your videos? xD

+1 for this
  19. BLUDR3C0N

Persistent System [PSYS] Videos

Nice, looking good so far Glenn.
Back
Top Bottom