Search results for query: *

1. Efficient use of spies

I have recently found out how to use spies, after reading that they are very useful. However, whenever I try and get a spy to do anything, I keep getting told my spy has been hanged. People speak of spies as if they are a certain way of causing havoc with your enemies, but I've never even been...
  2. Bernaccia are getting destroyed...

So I just started a game as an Angle and I felt like fighting up North with the Bernaccians....but they are getting completely destroyed. It seems that none of their vassals will follow the Marshall, so they are all just spread out thinly and there are probably about 4 large armies in their...
  3. Strange weather patterns

Not a problem as such, but a little immersion-killing; I have installed Calradia in Darkness for Brytenwalda on my game and there are an awful lot of instances where the weather is very sunny. The skies are completely clear. Sometimes it's even raining when the skies are clear. Is there a way I...
  4. Fighting as a mercenary for fantasy factions

Does anyone else find it hard to be offered a mercenary contract with fantasy factions? I tried to get one for my orc character when they started destroying the Khergits. However, no one would offer me the contract. In the end, I had to cheat for enough renown to join the orcs compeltely.
  5. Editing village prosperity

There are sometimes when, for RP sake, I want a particular village to be granted to me when I swear myself to a ruler, but I am not granted it because it is not the least prosperous. Is there any way to reduce a desired village's prosperity level in order for it to be granted by a ruler...
  6. Starting position wars

Is there anything which selects which country other countries are at war with when the game starts, or is it random? I started a game, messed it up and restarted, only to find Britain were at war with...the Holy Roman Empire  :?
  7. Necromancer Morale

I have heard there is a new morale penalty for having undead troops in the party. Can someone explain this to me, as I have just made a Necromancer character!
  8. Music and speeches

I have just made a bard character for a little change. Can I ask what effects the success rate of music and speeches? I imagine music is entertain, but what affects speeches? I'm getting tired of losing 10 renown every time I make a speech!
  9. Trouble with spell damage

I've just started playing the new version (which is even more awesome, by the way!) and I have got a mage character who has just got the funds together to learn flame arrow. However, I've noticed that it's really not very strong at all. I hit someone in the face with it earlier and it only did...
  10. Charm Person error

In previous games, charm person has worked fine. However, now it won;t work at all, has caused a CTD and I get an error whenever I first throw it. The error is described below. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 525: Invalid agent ID: 102; line No: 0; At Item itm_charm_person_trigger no: 0 SCRIPT WARNING...
  11. Spell Book

I have read that starting as a mage apprentice gives you a spell book and magic missile, but I don't have a spell book. I have the gnarled staff, novice robe and magic missile, but no spell book. Where can I get one?
  12. Magic attack and armour

I read that armour affects magic attack. What is it about armour which does this? I've imported a few pieces from other mods for personal use and I wondered how much the defence value affects the magic attack value (or is it something completely different?)
  13. Shader problems

I am trying to import some armours from Brytenwalda into Floris. It works, but the shaders are messed up. The armour looks like it is using simple_shader, even though I have specified a different shader for it (including specular values etc.) Does anyone have any advice on this?
  14. Horseman's Curse Requirements

Have the requirements for the horsemans curse been changed in the new version of S&S? I have fought many times and ended up being defeated so many times, probably at least 30 in all and every time I die, I never get it. It only took me a few attempts before. Has something changed?
  15. Help with naming conventions

I have recently made some new armour (for vanilla M&B) which I like the look of so far, but it lacks any metallic shiny or lustre (like, for example, a great helm does) and I would like to learn how to add it. However, I'm not sure what this effect is called so that I can look up a tutorial. Can...
  16. Village battle crash

Hello there, just getting back into this mod after a couple of years and I must say the new additions are great! I have problem when I fight battles in villages (which a lot of mine are at the moment due to raiding Frenchmen). There is a certain object in the village battle scene (this is for...
  17. Assistance with activating

I have been playing Warband a lot recently and decided to go back to vanilla in order to plays Solid and Shade. However, when I open the window to launch the game, it prompts me to activate my game (which I have done before, no problem). I put in the activation code from my game case and it...
  18. Vanilla items to Warband

I wondered if there is a way to port Vanilla items to warband? I tried a few days ago and I couldn't get it to work; Morgh's item editor was giving me a few glitchy messages, though I'm unsure if this was because I pasted the item text from the item_kinds1.txt straight from Vanilla to WB. Do I...
  19. Smoke Particle addition

I have just managed to add a medieval hand gun to Calradia, which I am quite pleased about. However, when it fires, I get the wood splintering particle. Is there a way of changing this to the standard smoke the in game arquebus uses? It's all there, I just need to know how to change it.
  20. Horn animation

I have heard there is an animation for the use of a horn (I'm assuming from hornmen). Whenever I am in a battle, my hornmen throw horns at the enemy :\ is this meant to happen?
Back
Top Bottom