Search results for query: *

1. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

FrijolitoJR said:
    English_Knight said:
    Does anyone know if human/undead combinations affect companions? I.e., if I have undead troops and a human companion, will my morale fall?

No , there are no morale issues.

Good to hear :smile: thanks for the confirmation!
  2. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Does anyone know if human/undead combinations affect companions? I.e., if I have undead troops and a human companion, will my morale fall?
  3. Suggestions about game balance (or DMing on Warband)

Not sure if I have made this suggestion before, but would it be possible to put the Order of the Blazing Hand closer to their enemies so they actually do things? I have a paladin fighting for them and all they do is gather an army, stand there for a bit, then send everyone home again.
  4. Efficient use of spies

Sounds like a good idea!

Doesn't seem like they are very good spies if they get killed all the time....
  5. Efficient use of spies

I have recently found out how to use spies, after reading that they are very useful. However, whenever I try and get a spy to do anything, I keep getting told my spy has been hanged. People speak of spies as if they are a certain way of causing havoc with your enemies, but I've never even been...
  6. Bernaccia are getting destroyed...

Hmm, I see. I didn't realise it works like that. I may have to start over :wink:
  7. Bernaccia are getting destroyed...

So I just started a game as an Angle and I felt like fighting up North with the Bernaccians....but they are getting completely destroyed. It seems that none of their vassals will follow the Marshall, so they are all just spread out thinly and there are probably about 4 large armies in their...
  8. Suggestions about new items

Some archaic weaponry like a bronze khopesh would be nice. In fact, anything bronze.
  9. Levity's Monster Lab

If you were to make a medieval version of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, I would not stop playing this mod :razz:
  10. Strange weather patterns

Not a problem as such, but a little immersion-killing; I have installed Calradia in Darkness for Brytenwalda on my game and there are an awful lot of instances where the weather is very sunny. The skies are completely clear. Sometimes it's even raining when the skies are clear. Is there a way I...
  11. Screenshots

Uthug Shield-Breaker takes his axe to the Khergits

w81e38.jpg
  12. Suggestions about game mechanics

Any news on the dungeon mechanic?
  13. Fighting as a mercenary for fantasy factions

I suppose the orcs do all-but wipe out the Khergits and the Sarranids at the start of the game. Maybe a weaker faction will offer a contract to one of my other characters.
  14. Fighting as a mercenary for fantasy factions

Does anyone else find it hard to be offered a mercenary contract with fantasy factions? I tried to get one for my orc character when they started destroying the Khergits. However, no one would offer me the contract. In the end, I had to cheat for enough renown to join the orcs compeltely.
  15. Suggestions about new items

Lightning arrows?
  16. Screenshots

My mage, Trondur, takes out so many people with one fireball at the siege of Uxkhal that notifications momentarily broke!
    hv8l7t.jpg

Flame on!
    255tgz9.jpg
  17. Suggestions about new skills and powers

I've always wondered how killing curse from Harry Potter would work here.  :lol: Only let it have two or three shots and make it extremely accurate and powerful enough to take anything out. Useful for things like Balrogs or the one knight tearing through your troops.
  18. Editing village prosperity

There are sometimes when, for RP sake, I want a particular village to be granted to me when I swear myself to a ruler, but I am not granted it because it is not the least prosperous. Is there any way to reduce a desired village's prosperity level in order for it to be granted by a ruler...
  19. Questions!

Some of the music name shave remained I see. Charpentier's Marche de Triomphe is wonderful. It would be great is anyone knew about the wav player, as I would love to know the main menu music. Thanks for the help :smile:
Back
Top Bottom