Search results for query: *

1. [VC RE BETA] General feedback / Add your "balance logs" here!

the new story taking place in ireland is a much appreciated content but there is something to be balanced :

the instance when we have to kill all the wolf/bear warriors in morrigan something's place is crushingly difficult as we cant count on the two other cowards "heroes". We should be able to bring more troops into the fray rather than only the companions. I think gathering the maximum  of them companion just for that would be a real nuisance :/ . It would be a real pity to ctrl+alt+F4 this if you see what i mean ^^

the dog feature is funny and has some potential, i hope further improvement will be brought to it. Oh and there is a little bug when my doggy would fell inconscious without any reason when i ask him to follow but it's kinda rare.

2. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

big thanks to all the dev team for this update :grin: how do i report my feedback in the most simple and effective way ? :smile:
  3. Prestige drop

Quintillius said:
    How much are you losing each week? It might be related to the old bug: having no residents substracts prestige points.
    This is fixed in v1.1.

Yeah actually the drop increase when im buying new properties in town (i rent them out immediatly) during game it went from 0 to -15 weekly, around
  4. Bug Report [Version 0.7]

im experimencing runtime errors right after the end of the loading, apparently it happens only on perisno (other mods work fine) and regardless of the version (0.6 doesnt work either)
    any clue?
  5. Prestige drop

the weekly prestige drop has nothing to do with the fate of your prisoners, it is something else
  6. Prestige drop

i have always released them :O and now i also noticed that the drop start to increase now as i progress into the game
  7. Prestige drop

i noticed that im losing prestige every week, is it a bug? intended? if intended whats is the cause of it?
  8. Ideas & Suggestions

First things first : congrats with this marvelous mods, i really appreciated the features of it, just because i haven't seen them in another mod so far, and it feels like Warband still has some potential after all.

let's go to the suggestions :

1) i realized that there is no death cam implented and it's a must have for every mod since you don't have to stay away constently from the fight in order for it to continue.

2) the feature preventing you from accessing to castle/town keeps when you are just a filthy peasant is well thought, but it's getting a bit dumb when it comes to report to marshals (mercenary status) that are garrisonned to their castle, i mean why would i have to bribe the guard just to report to the marshal? One solution would be to trigger an exception when the Lord is expecting you.
    Anyway since you oftenly catch marshals on the field, it is not a major issue.

3) i am a little bit confused with the starting properties of the player character. Maybe it's a bug or it's intented but i started with a village as a property and i have the title of freeman which is clearly depicted as a dude without anything. So im waiting for some information about it before giving opinion.

That's all for now, i will continue to play in order to put more depth in my suggestions, those where just first impressions. Again great job with this gold nugget !

9. Damn you party size bug !

i came across a very anoying bug : despite 2 of my companion in party, it's size has increased only by 10 while in the party size menu, it says that my two beloved friends are giving me a 60 bonus to party size. In other words : Warband doesnt know how to make an addition. At the beginning it...
  10. [Submod] Adenian Front

go with firefox and you wont have any problem, i had the same problem and the browser i used was Chrome, Google's Fault ! :grin:
  11. unmounted knights?

omg, i told leth to train them and a very disturbing bug happened !! their name were reset to "new order knight" and all their stat were reset to 0 !! O.O what the ****ily **** **** ****???
  12. unmounted knights?

Big weapons Huh? I think that ancient runed axe will do :3 with a cutting edge twice the size of a human head, this is gonna be gooooood <3
    My original goal was to have to create berserkers like the original ones but armored ! Which would make them unstoppable. Yet huge amount of training is needed in order to reach the stats
  13. unmounted knights?

Can you force your knighthood's knights to be unmounted? Like the immortals? Too many horses out there, im done with it ! >.<
  14. Media/Screenshots

That's quite the scoundrel I agree.

AI abilities sometimes can be veeeeery frustrating :smile:
  15. Special Weapons

aaaaaaand what was the name of that glorious companion of yours who gave u that PRECIOUS ?  :smile: "insanely curious"
  16. Media/Screenshots

captain ! the dirty ol' scoundrel is too well protected, we cannot get him !!

5v83M8J.jpg
  17. [spoiler] the Red immortal quest

The town is not reported to belong to tolrania in the note menu, beside its completely hidden, hints plz !! M&B is not a search&rage :'(
  18. [spoiler] the Red immortal quest

my first message bugged, sorry :grin:
  19. [spoiler] the Red immortal quest

i found that creepy man in valahir lands who told me about those immortals and asked me to go the the "center of Learning" but i cant figure out where it is,  i roamed all the tolranian land as said, but i found nothing, any hint of its whereabout?
  20. Version 0.52 [Released]

blunt the knives , bent the forks, smash the bottles and buuuuuurn the corks.... aaaah that was actualy your best idea to include this song for the tavern scene
    thank you people i <3 u
Back
Top Bottom