Search results for query: *

1. How important is leadership?

Ah okay. Thank you. I'll do that
  2. How important is leadership?

Captured Joe said:
    AFAIK, the skill doesn't detract points of your combat skills.

I meant it as in during the early game, it uses up the points that you could instead put into combat skills (mostly the points going into charisma instead of strength/agility)

But okay, it seems that it is rather important to progress so I'll just have to make do with it and hope I don't get killed constantly, thanks :smile:
  3. How important is leadership?

Topic ^ How important is leadership in Warband, considering it detracts from your combat skills? I'd say it's very important but the cost of raising it to 10 is very high...
  4. Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

Just got into the beta and then found out you can't play it on windows xp. Welp.
  5. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

MadocComadrin said:
    Dyingdignity said:
    mikkel the great said:
    Leeeeeeeets get back on topic, and to do that I humbly request someone posts a link of that MB2 footage.

Was I not meant to post the video again or something, Frosty?
    Yes, you were: you're now the official keeper of the link, he who must post the link upon request, guardian of the footage.

I will be honoured to take this position, good sir. And I shall guard the footage with my life.
  6. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

mikkel the great said:
    Leeeeeeeets get back on topic, and to do that I humbly request someone posts a link of that MB2 footage.

Was I not meant to post the video again or something, Frosty?
  7. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUfzAFL5Ek not much footage, but that's all I could find
  8. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Călaraşi said:
    Dyingdignity said:
    Chewbacca said:
    Dyingdignity said:
    *Prays that there will be a multiplayer campaign*
    How would that work?

I have no idea, I'm too tired to think about such things... I just hope it will exist one day, if it is possible it would be amazing. For me, at least
    That would take ages,even more than to finish a civ V multiplayer campaign

For me that would be good, as long as you can leave the game and come back to it at another time
  9. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Chewbacca said:
    Dyingdignity said:
    How would that work?

I have no idea, I'm too tired to think about such things... I just hope it will exist one day, if it is possible it would be amazing. For me, at least
  10. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

11. Is the storyline worth it?

Hm, sorry guys I was exercising and assumed this thread died a bit prematurely lol.

Yeah, I just realised Mount and Blade is one of those games you can replay over and over again and (for me, anyway) I just never get bored of it so I will play as a vassal of Sweden first then Polish etc etc.

Thank you guys :smile:
  12. Is the storyline worth it?

Yeah I guess I should at least try it, I'll just pretend that I'm shooting whatever Warlord's face who I don't like when I shoot the looters etc :razz:
  13. Is the storyline worth it?

Hey, I just wanted to ask if the storyline is worth being mildly annoyed by the faction I am in? I would prefer to be in the Swedish faction as the rest just annoy me but apparently they have no storyline whereas factions like the Polish commonwealth have... Thanks.
  14. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Hey, is there any way to get this mod into the native module instead of making a new one? Because if I made a new one then I would have to redo all my mods which I don't fancy doing  :neutral:

EDIT - Never mind, found a mod pack that includes this mod and Diplomacy which was what I wanted, thanks for the awesome mod :smile:
  15. Does it work for the latest patch?

Title, because I havn't got a saved game to test it :)
  16. [S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

This still works for the current patch and is awesome :smile:

Thanks very much.  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom