Search results for query: *

• Users: Nikephoros
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nikephoros

Resolved 1.8.0 Constant Crashes when entering menus

Summary: The game gives me a GPU error (D3D or Direct3D 11 errors) every single time I try to access a menu. Did not happen before, or at least not to this extent. How to Reproduce: Enter any menu (inventory, party, clan...). It will crash 75% of the times. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  2. Nikephoros

Mongolia Charity Rally

Giovani e meno giovani, Con un gruppo di amici stiamo progettando di partecipare al Mongolia Charity Rally, col nome Phi-Gamma Team (è una storia lunga). Come avrete capito dal nome, si tratta di un evento di beneficenza, ma la parte interessante sono i dettagli: abbiamo intenzione di comprare...
  3. Nikephoros

NC 2015: Germany - Poland

Questa va condivisa. Una partita incredibile, combattutissima fino all'ultimo. Non vi spoilero il vincitore, perchè va guardata fino alla fine.
  4. Nikephoros

Multiplayer wargaming platform

Greetings everyone, i have been thinking lately about how to do a multi-clan strategic tournament, something like a Total War game, in which battles are of course managed through Warband matches. Now, is there any kind of "platform" to do that? Some program, possibly editable, that allows a...
  5. Nikephoros

Can't see tournaments

Greetings. I'm currently freelancing for Nicaea, and when i'm bored i try to see if there's any tournament available. Well, theoretically there are, but i can't access them.  I simply can't see the button, even when i know for sure the city is hosting one. This has happened for more or less an...
  6. Nikephoros

MOVED: CERCO CODERS PER MOD

Topic spostato in  Sezione Mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=289625.0
  7. Nikephoros

MOVED: Could use some help with a new project...

This topic has been moved to Sezione Mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=276797.0
  8. Nikephoros

Il simbolo della corea del nord...

...Potrebbe essere una bandiera Rhodok. Pensateci bene. E' composto da: 1) il martellozzo 2) il falcetto assassino 3) una picca ...che i Rhodok siano ispirati ai coreani?
  9. Nikephoros

Axes are unbalanced

I don't know if it's still there in the latest subversion, but in the one i'm playing right now (should be around 244, i guess) axes are too unbalanced. They both have PIERCING damage (which practically ignores armor altogether) and have their usual bonus against shields, which simply means...
  10. Nikephoros

Byzantine Castle Scene

Greetings, being a huge Byzantine freak, i've been working on a new castle scene that more closely resembles the fortifications of the middle-byzantine period, i.e. those built after the "urban crisis" of the seventh century. Most settlements became little more than fortified strong points, with...
  11. Nikephoros

Si è sparsa la voce

E' ormai qualche mese che continuo a ricevere segnalazioni da utenti turchi che mi chiedono di disciplinare il forum turco. Vorrei capire se lo fanno perchè hanno scoperto qualcosa, o se hanno semplicemente sparato un messaggio al primo mod che hanno visto online. Probabilmente la seconda...
  12. Nikephoros

1257 source

Seeing how the future of the mod looks kinda grim, and how there are tons of fans out there who can't wait to put their hands on the code to make the changes they want, would it be possible to release the source for the mod, or at least give "official" consent to those who are willing to make...
  13. Nikephoros

Retrogaming

Ragazzi, è da una vita che vorrei rigiocare a Jurassic War, uno dei miei giochi preferiti di sempre. Era un vecchio gioco in DOS uscito nel 1996, un RTS abbastanza primitivo (sia come forma che come ambientazione), per certi aspetti secondo me ad oggi insuperato. Ma magari è la nostalgia che...
  14. Nikephoros

Armenian and christian anatolian troop

I noticed, while freelancing for Leon III of Armenia, that there are Antolian troops marked with a "+". Since i would like to  play a byzantine\anatolian character, is it possible to recruit them? Do i need to become vassal for the ilkhanate? I'm playing with the lance recruitment system, but...
  15. Nikephoros

Porting from M&B 0.808 to WB: texture problem?

Greetings everyone, i'm trying to port an old modding jewel (Battle for Sicily) from M&B 0.808 to WB, but the game crashes without notice, just after the "reading module.ini" part, so i guess the problem is caused by the textures. I thought it could be because of the lack of normal maps, so i...
  16. Nikephoros

Idea Crusader Kings

Salve a tutti! E' da un paio di mesi che sto giocando a CK2, e sono abbastanza intrippato. Ora, vorrei proporvi un'idea per una partitona multiplayer: 1) si apre una partita in multy con la patch 1.07 (quando uscirà) 2) ciascun giocatore entra come duca di uno stato decentemente grande...
  17. Nikephoros

Warband con Hydra?

Qualcuno ha provato il motion controller della Razer? Ho letto che funziona anche con M&B e WB, e sarei curioso di provarlo.
  18. Nikephoros

WB with Razer Hydra?

I was just browsing through the razer website, and i got intrigured by the hydra controller. It said that it's compatible with quite a lot of games, including M&B and WB. Did anybody try it? Is it worth it?
  19. Nikephoros

Nuovo Moderatore

Da bravo sergente istrutture DanyEle, ha fatto la sua bella esperienza sul campo, così lo abbiamo messo a gestire la burocrazia. Quindi, a nome dello Staff e del forum intero, diamo il benvenuto a DanyEle, il nuovo moderatore della sezione napoleonica! In bocca al lupo!
  20. Nikephoros

Bot classes

Is there any way to set the bot numbers AND class types before the battle? We would like to begin some sort of multiplayer campaign involving bots, but right now we are facing the huge limitation of the equal distribution of bot classes (on 100 bots, 34 will be footmen, 33 ranged and 33...
Back
Top Bottom