Search results for query: *

1. Gallus Domesticus

[RECRUITING FOR WARBAND]: The Death of the Renaissance 1508 - League of Cambrai

Project: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45103.0.html Though the project is due to resume at the release of Warband, models for it would be made and gathered in the meantime. (*note that the setting will be changed to year 1508, an earlier part of the war) See here for basic...
  2. Gallus Domesticus

How can I make the rider not slide when his horse falls(dies) head first?

I need to make the rider to not slide for some 3 meters when the horse dies forward because they fly to the back of the pikemen that killed them and end up attacking the pikemen from behind. I'm assuming this is the animation that makes them slide: ["fall_rider_head_front"...
  3. Gallus Domesticus

Make "ford" terrain in world map reduce party speed like "forest" does?

Is it possible to adjust the effects of the ford(river crossing) terrains on the speed of parties? I haven't found anything dealing with terrain in the module system. Is there any way to do this at all?
  4. Gallus Domesticus

How does "itp_bonus_against_shield" work in the game?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how "itp_bonus_against_shield" works to make the weapon effective against shields. Like does it ignore the shield's armour points? or double the damage to it? My goal is basically to change the stats of the shields to make the bonus significantly...
  5. Gallus Domesticus

My mod crashes when opening character screen?

I put it here because it's fine in native, but in my mod, when I click on "C" on world map to enter character screen the game immediately crashes with message saying it stopped working. This doesn't happen in native when I do the exact same thing. Anyone had this problem before? (my number of...
  6. Gallus Domesticus

I need a mesh of a closed glove

I need a mesh of a closed native leather glove for a fork-rest I'm trying to make. Is there a way to get it or do I gave to edit the mesh manually? I'm thinking there should be a way to get the closed version using brf or just some kind of 3d software?
  7. Gallus Domesticus

Is it possible to use the animated worldmap banner in battles?

In the world map the banners manage to sway around with an animated 3d model. Now is it possible to take that animated model and make it into an equipable item and assign it an animation so that it moves around while in a troop's hands? Finding the model isn't hard but is it possible to assign...
  8. Gallus Domesticus

"Siege supply" not defined?? The last "]" in module_items.py is syntax error??

I'm not sure how it started, but it all worked correctly, and I was giving firearms particle systems and then it had something like this come up: saying that the LAST "[" in module_items.py is invalid syntax.. This is basically what is in the last few lines: ["heavy_arquebuse", "Heavy...
  9. Gallus Domesticus

Bunch of holes in meshes when they're imported to brfedit!!?? (screenshots)

I was trying to import a textured version of Tommy's helmets to BRF edit from .obj and thish happened: When I export it back to obj, the holes are now present in the mesh!? Here's the exported mesh compared to the original one: Tommy's mesh was originally in Wings3d file and I exported...
  10. Gallus Domesticus

Poll: Do you use mercenary units in Native?

I am making changes to the game system in my mod and I'm just wondering what players here think about mercenaries. I personally never use them due to the cost, but it's still a very important part of the game and I am thinking of changing something about it. So, what do you guys actually feel...
  11. Gallus Domesticus

Are the developers of the "Lombard Leagues" mod in this forum?

The mod, based in: http://lombardleagues.proboards100.com/ is set in 13th century italy and seems to have a somewhat obscure status in this forum. I'm just wondering if they are active in this forum and if anyone knows how I can contact them.
  12. Gallus Domesticus

It's about time to update the MB homepage?

The Mount and Blade main page still says version 0.960 for some reason. It's already been a month since 1.0 was released but the homepage is still not updated. Don't all the advertising link to that page?? How are they supposed to be effective if the information is old?
  13. Gallus Domesticus

Unhappy companions that left don't show up even after a month? <==============

Artimenner left on day 20 and in day 60 he is still not respawned in any of the taverns or on the traveller's list. I tested this when Marind left, I fired all my other companions and after a week ALL their names are in the traveller's list EXEPT Marind.
  14. Gallus Domesticus

SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

[May 17]: New landsknecht armour/harnisch: ***original mesh was by Scion, I edited texture and added the leg guard*** Plate Armour: Skirted gendarme armour: (The beautiful sword was made by Luigi, I'm just starting to put all the stuff he gave me into the game. And here's the latest...
  15. Gallus Domesticus

Approximate Module System release date?

With 1.0 just released is there any idea when the Module System will be released? If the devs are reading this, 1.0 mods will help the game sales tremendously and the sooner they come out the better :).
  16. Gallus Domesticus

How do I get all the lords into the game at once?

Half the lords seem to be absent or something. They don't show up in the game and their profiles don't show that they are anywhere. I am guessing there is a script somewhere which says like only a total 15 lords should be present at any point or something. I need all lords to show up at once...
  17. Gallus Domesticus

Build Module error for process_troops.py TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

I got this error while building module: Under "Exporting troop data"   File "process_troops.py", line 105, in <module>       save_troops<>   File "process_troops.py", line 36, in save_troops       for inventory_item in inventory list: TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable .... I tried...
  18. Gallus Domesticus

Making a lord party "jump out" of a castle when an enemy party comes close to it

This should by all means be possible. I just need help. Here's the basic idea: #try every 0.2 second (try_for_range: all lord parties)###   ("lord_party" is in a castle),###   (define "castle_lord_party_is_in"),###   (try_for_range: all enemy parties),###     (is_between...
  19. Gallus Domesticus

How do I make factions declare war more often?

"declare war" search didn't help for some reason. Anyway, I need to make factions declare war earlier and more often than it makes peace because at the beggining I only set 2 of the 5 factions at war. I found the script that changes relations but I can't find the one that tells it to change...
  20. Gallus Domesticus

(solved)Need help reusing town scenes and merchants for new towns

I changed all 40 castles into towns, and in order for them to function they have to be assigned scenes, pubs and merchants. I know(think) it's assigned by "# Towns (loop)" section in module_scripts, but I have little idea how that actually works. I want the new towns to simply reuse the...
Back
Top Bottom