Search results for query: *

1. Ballacraine

Invalid Op Code 16

After character creation and into text, CTD on game loading with the above error code. Balla.  :?
  2. Ballacraine

1.151 Compatibility

Well, the question has to be asked sometime? Firstly, is there likely to be any problems with the mod as is? Secondly, are the save games likely to work? Thirdly, is the next beta going to be for 1.143 or 1.151? Balla.  :?
  3. Ballacraine

Surrender of Settlements or Castles?

Never had one surrender yet..... Has anyone? Balla.  :?
  4. Ballacraine

Weapon Damage / Breakage

Whilst chipped & broken swords are in game, is there any factoring in of likelyhood of weapon breakage? I have never had a sword break on me yet. Balla.  :?
  5. Ballacraine

Marketplace

I have taken advantage of this myself, but I do think it could be improved. When dealing with the goods, armour & weapons merchants you may wish to give non-relevant items to offset purchase prices. This is also true of the Book Merchant. As it stands, these anomalous items stay in the...
  6. Ballacraine

Happy New Year!

Blein Vaynrey Noa! A Happy & Prosperous New Year to All! Slaynt vie! Balla.  8-)
  7. Ballacraine

Capturing Shariz?

I am begining to wonder if it is possible. I have reduced the Sarranid Sultanate to just Shariz. All the possesions have been taken or razed & looted. Very few of the nobles have any men. No matter how manytimes I assault the garrison is always between 650-800+ men a large proportion of them...
  8. Ballacraine

Replacing Companions?

Firstly, is there an upper limit to the number of companions that are available? If you have maxed out on the number available, how would you go about replacing the companions? I would like to be able to remove the companions I have no desire to use & replace them. For instance, I would like...
  9. Ballacraine

Heraldic Concerns

I am not sure that this is a bug, but it flags up an area of some concern anyway. When I surprise a raiding party in a village, there are no avatars over the soldiers heads. This leads me to increase friendly kills to a significant degree. Of course, in RL there are no avatar halos, that is one...
  10. Ballacraine

Women all from the same family?

Well, you would think it! I appreciate this subject keeps cropping up, and there are sub mods which help. Whilst the male NPCs faces are quite varied, the female NPCs all seem to be variations on the one base morph. Also the limited variation in clothing is a bit boring TBH. Even those that...
  11. Ballacraine

Trouble Downloading Mods

I am having difficulty downloading mods from the MB Repository. I have emailed the Webmanager with details of the problems I am experiencing. So far I have successfully downloaded one mod but failed several times on another 3. Are there any mirrors I could try? Specifically, I am trying to...
Back
Top Bottom