Search results for query: *

• Users: The Shadow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Shadow

New Patch Released

Thank you TaleWorlds!  It sounds amazing!  Great effort, we do really appreciate it!  EDIT:  Dammit, got so excited I didn't notice Armagan's thread.  :laughter: 
  2. The Shadow

Mini-Mod Compilations and Tweaks

I'll try and compile a list of min-mods and addons for With Fire and Sword until we get some bigger ones.  Play As Female Female Armors Denser Flora Ambient Occlusion for Buildings How to Replace Musket Sounds Changing the Battle Size
  3. The Shadow

[b]Mini-Mod - Ambient Occlusion

A minor modification of the game.  The buildings look immensely better with Ambient Occlusion, so using OpenBRF I gave a lot of them AO.  Download To install: 1)  Copy all .brf files to With Fire and Sword/Modules/Ogniem i Mieczem/Resources (or however it's spelled) 2)  Drag the module.ini...
  4. The Shadow

Screenshots

I'll kick it off!
  5. The Shadow

Yeesh

Whoever took the screenshot forgot to hit "H" and everything, especially the water, looks like crap.  If you want to sell more copies, take down that screen!  :P 
  6. The Shadow

Map Mechanics and Calculations

I've got some questions that I'm hoping someone can answer. map_min_x  = -180 map_max_x  =  180 map_min_y  = -145 map_max_y  =  145 For starters: 1)  map_min_x is the extreme left of the map's X axis, and so on, correct? 2)  Does anyone know what units the game measures the map in? ...
  7. The Shadow

Server Slow

Did something happen to the server?  The pages keep coming in broken or not at all, and I keep getting "Site Stress" or something similar pages. 
  8. The Shadow

OpenMLK - Module Launcher Kit - Version 1.5

OpenMLK - Module Launching Kit Download - Download Source Code What's it do? OpenMLK sits on the desktop and is used as a universal shortcut for mods using third party programs.  It launches the third party programs first, before (optionally) launching the game.  It's loosely based off...
  9. The Shadow

If you could remake the Module System...

I just thought it'd be fun to have a topic to discuss how we'd optimize the module system/M&B.  If I were remaking it, the first thing I'd do is get rid of that awful val_ system and switch it over to standard operators like + and -, and I get rid of the eq, ge, le, lt, gt system as well, and...
  10. The Shadow

Saved Stats

So I was thinking, we know it's possible to track kills and deaths and send them to a url with the module system, and since there's the new ranking system, (which I don't know much about, but we do know that ranks are save-able) perhaps it's time to develop a website with user profiles, showing...
  11. The Shadow

Add Forum Rules to "Help" Tab

Just a thought.  Could the forum rules be added somewhere on the help page as well?  It might help (no pun intended) some people find them. 
  12. The Shadow

Runtime Errors

Does anyone know what potential causes of these could be?  I changed around some stuff in module_game_menus.py, (was making a custom intro) and I started getting runtime errors, when it attempts to load the settings files.  And yes, it compiled perfectly!  Native works though.  I'm just...
  13. The Shadow

Custom Scene Props Crashing

Hey, A friend of mine is using collision meshes generated from OpenBRF for some scene props, but whenever he runs into them, they crash.  Anyone know what's up?  The code is correct.
  14. The Shadow

Good Escapist Article

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/previews/8587-Preview-Mount-Blade-With-Fire-and-Sword I thought this was a nice insight into TaleWorlds.  I like when they mentioned redesigning the UI. 
  15. The Shadow

So supposing that Hitler

only annexes the countries he needs to get to the Russian border, and is at war with no one but the Russians, who wins?  Do you guys think that the Russian winter still holds of Hitler?  (And yes, this thought was prompted by the avatar thread.)  And yes, I know there's claybrains' thread, but...
  16. The Shadow

TaleWorlds' Facebook

Perhaps TaleWorlds is hinting at M&B 2? 
  17. The Shadow

Setting Camera Positions

So as my attempt at making better sea battles is coming to a close, I'm stuck on the camera parts. I don't quite understand how cam_animate_to_position works.  mission_cam_animate_to_position  # (mission_cam_animate_to_position, <position_register_no>, <duration-in-1/1000-seconds>, <value>) #...
  18. The Shadow

What's up with DX11?

What's the big deal with DX11? It's almost as if people refuse to play games that aren't in DX11 anymore. It's like the Emperor's New Clothing. ATI had it before DX11 even came out, and I read somewhere that Xbox 360 had it as well. I see it all the time. "Will this game have DX11?" "DX9...
  19. The Shadow

Algorithm Help

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out a way to add an extra menu to only certain towns.  I know I could slot the towns I want as a different party type, and then copy the town menu to that one, with any additional menu options, but I'd rather avoid that, because I foresee it conflicting...
  20. The Shadow

Windows BITS Refuses to Start

So yet another ****ty Microsoft problem.  I was actually starting to like Microsoft, but now I remember how infuriating Windows can be...  Windows BITS (Background un-Intelligent Transfer System) refuses to start.  This whole issue started when I tried to download a movie for my Zune, and it...
Back
Top Bottom