Search results for query: *

1. Treble

That two factions didn't fight each other ever?

Considering Everyone was against France..
  2. Treble

How famous is the person above you?

Cant say i have seen you around
  3. Treble

What is your favorite part of the game?

MostWanted said:
    My favorite part is when Treble rages on EU1  :lol:

Me rage, noeee :wink:
  4. Treble

Swords or Bayonets?

I Voted bayonet, Bayonet takes more skill to use, you can only attack two different directions.

Although, if you go up against an experienced sword wielding maniac he will win with his feinting and all the awful and evil tricks he has up his sleeve.
  5. Treble

What is your favorite part of the game?

The Community, everyone is awesome, you know who you can have a laugh with :smile:
  6. Treble

British 95th Sergeant

I can still shoot better with the 95th Sgt then a musket, so something is right :smile:
  7. Treble

Napoleonic Wars: Administration Applications

+1 USE4Life, known him a while now, hes very mature for his age and he is active.
  8. Treble

Renting Out Pro Ex 51st Players

Throw in a free foot rub and you got yourself a deal!
  9. Treble

51st Regiment, signing off

Sad to see you guys go, hope you all stick around :smile:
  10. Treble

Complaint Admin : Treble

Some guy was going "Allah Akbar" and that started everyone else off.

This went on to a hole server shouting out this word, and other stuff about hitler.

You then went on to call me the racist?, i was clearly stopping everyone from saying Allah Akbar "God Is great" to stop anyone feeling insulted.

If you recall i did say, i dont care if your a muslim or atheist, i dont want you saying it.

Religious discussions are not up for debate on the server becuase it causes arguments.

In no way was i insulting Islam?, im not saying you cant say it but dont say it on the server, people find it offensive, what if there was a person on the server who would get a serious insult from people saying it over and over again, that would then start them off and the rest of the server, so i decided to stop everyone saying it whatever your beliefs.

You was also given a temp ban for saying about the one thing i told everyone to stop talking about. I Cant remember what you said exactly but for the person checking the logs it was around about 1:30 - 2:30 GMT.

So just to get things straight with you, i didnt insult muslims, i didnt insult everyone, i was stopping the server from coming into a politics debate.

-Treble
  11. Treble

Suggestions

More maps :razz:
  12. Treble

Dragoons are getting ridiculous.

Blobmania said:
    Treble said:
    Its like this, if you are facing off a dragoon and you miss with your shot, you have about an 80% chance of death, 90% if its a muskatoon, most of the time you can doge and weave but they are standing still so they can just wait.. its just the face that they ride up to you, miss, run away and if you try and get close they back off and reload. If they would miss then fight with their swords like men.. :wink:

Maybe make it so you cant shoot of horseback :razz:

Treble, don't be a *****. If they're able to sit and wait while you dodge and weave, you're obviously dodging and weaving in the wrong direction.

Or, you could just, like, not miss your shot when you shoot at them. You've had your go and missed, now it's their turn.

You have never come across some dragoon sitting there aiming at you whilst your running around in circles trying to put off his aim, im guessing not?

Also, its a musket, not a sniper rifles, 8/10 you miss.
  13. Treble

Screenshots & Video topic

Pft.. we clearly still had over 9000 men in reserve. :wink:

I Did say not to do it, clearly nobody listened :wink:
  14. Treble

Gameplay Style

I Tend to walk around with someone in game, someone i know is good at the game  :lol:
  15. Treble

Dragoons are getting ridiculous.

Its like this, if you are facing off a dragoon and you miss with your shot, you have about an 80% chance of death, 90% if its a muskatoon, most of the time you can doge and weave but they are standing still so they can just wait.. its just the face that they ride up to you, miss, run away and if you try and get close they back off and reload. If they would miss then fight with their swords like men.. :wink:

Maybe make it so you cant shoot of horseback :razz:
  16. Treble

Napoleonic Wars: Administration Applications

+1 MrLyle, hes active and personally i have never seen him brake any rules.

EDIT:

Also like to +1 Scorpia, hes active in game and on the forums. Hes a nice guy to talk to and i haven't seen him break any rules, im sure he will make a good admin if given the chance. (same with MrLyle :razz:)
  17. Treble

Likes to repost after everyone else  :roll:  :wink:
  18. Treble

How to Improve Recruiting for Your Regiment

Here is a tip for recruiting -

If you join a server, most of the time, if you post a website or something you wont get any luck.

The best way to recruit someone would be as followed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Join Server
    • Play a couple of rounds, try to do well.
    • After playing a couple of rounds type this message "Anyone here looking for a regiment"
    ^ This message would work better because 1, your not breaking any rules by recruiting more then once, 2 you're asking everyone who isnt in a regiment instead of an individual (you have more of a chance of finding someone who is interested)

After you have found someone (im sure you will) get them to add you on steam (or add them) talk to them, get to know them then tell them if they have any questions.

Answer their questions then instruct them on how to sign up or join the regiment.

Once they have applied get them sorted out with TS so they can communicate, if they haven't got TS downloaded take them to [http://www.teamspeak.com] and tell them to download the Client.

Once they're in TS tell them when your trainings and LB's are, tell them to get to know your other regimental members then maybe go play some pub with them.

Hope this helps,

- Treble.
  19. Treble

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

being point blanked or shot from across the map.
  20. Treble

Someone from the DDA, so hes Danish, Right?  :shock:
Back
Top Bottom