Search results for query: *

1. JacketOfGreen

8th Alabama Volunteer Infantry [RECRUITING!]

8 t h  A l a b a m a  I n f a n t r y  R e g i m e n t ComPany I, Emerald Guard A b o u t  U s This regiment is an extension of the 1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment, and it operates with the same members and the same ranks (well, give or take). The regiment aims to portray the 8th...
  2. JacketOfGreen

Englisc Language Resources [WIP]

Ēalā mīn gebrōðor, iċ hātta Lēodfriþ and iċ wille leornian Englisc! Now, hopefully, if my research is correct, this says "Hello (or greetings) my brothers, I am called Léodfriþ and I want to learn Old-English!". So this is something I will hopefully invest a fair bit of time in. Now, I wanted to...
  3. JacketOfGreen

A warning, ban request, and a removal of blame.

Name of the server you were on N/A Name of the person causing trouble Rocon/Rocond/Dennis/1tesPmrs_Rek_rocon Nature of their offense Trolling every regiment possible. Time and date of their offense Er... probably about 2:30PM BST. If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in...
  4. JacketOfGreen

Too much polish!

So something that a friend of mine said that the game looked to polished to him in comparison to playing on Direct x7, and I thought about it. I used to always play MM on Direct x7 and though I was jealous of those who could play on Direct x9 because I couldn't, but now I can. And I do. However...
  5. JacketOfGreen

1tes Pommersches Infanterie-Regiment [Recruiting]

1 t e s P O M M E R S C H E S  I N F A N T E R I E  R E G I M E N T 1. Füsiliere Batallion A B O U T  U S This regiment was formed in early July, 2012, from a group of players within the community. We exist as a group of friends who like to play together and have fun in general, though...
  6. JacketOfGreen

Messed up fonts... help please! [RESOLVED]

So yesterday I downloaded a theme thing for my computer. This is the one: http://dpcdpc11.deviantart.com/art/Simplify-Visual-Style-for-Windows7-279915197 But now it has ****ed up the fonts everywhere but my desktop and standard applications. I really need help with this, please...
  7. JacketOfGreen

So... many... bans... US

Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_US_1 Name of the person causing trouble: Basically everyone, an incredible amount of racism is going on right now. Talking about "niggers and jews" mostly. Bobert17 for one. Nature of their offense: Racism, incredible racism. Time and date of their...
  8. JacketOfGreen

Green's Skins [Retextures]

18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "les Braves" Napoleon's decree of 1811 entitled only five of the 88 active French line infantry regiments to display seven battle honors on the reverse of their tricolore flags. The 18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne was one of the units so honored. As early as...
  9. JacketOfGreen

Nakedness (Steam Version)

Every time I play as Austria (and only Austria) my unit is naked. I've tried reinstalling the textures folder, the troops.txt files too but the error that comes up says it's an error with the multiplayer items or something. Anyway, infantry unit for Austria, I respawn as this. I didn't even...
  10. JacketOfGreen

Epaulettes?

I can't have been the only one who has noticed by now... some of the units have only one epaulette, or have part of an epaulette missing. I wasn't sure if this was a bug, or if I missed something said about it somewhere else, or maybe it's deliberate. I just always thought that they had two...
  11. JacketOfGreen

Simple CD-Key Solution

Simple as, you don't need to uninstall Steam or your games or wait until tomorrow. Just exit and reopen Steam and it'll give you your CD-Key. Worked every time for all my mates so far. You're welcome. :3 EDIT: Crusader beat me, my bad.
  12. JacketOfGreen

Ban Request: 2e_Chass_Sdt_SeanPatton

Name of the server you were on: MM_Official_Battle Name of the person causing trouble: 2e_Chass_Sdt_SeanPatton Nature of their offense: Malicious revenge TKs. Time and date of their offense: About 5 minutes ago (7PM BST). If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I...
  13. JacketOfGreen

Napoleonic Wars: A Guide to Regiments

One of the most evident things about the current play styles of the former Mount & Musket: Battalion (now Napoleonic Wars) was that there are a system of clans known as "regiments". It's fairly self explanatory what a regiment is, if you know your history well enough. A regiment is a collection...
  14. JacketOfGreen

Admin Pass Abuse... again.

Name of the server you were on: MM_Train_1 Name of the person causing trouble: New_Player Nature of their offense: Admin pass abuse, renamed the server to sdfsdfsdf and banned everyone permanently. Time and date of their offense: 7:50PM GMT If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in...
  15. JacketOfGreen

Admin Pass Abuser

Name of the server you were on: MM_Train_1 Name of the person causing trouble: 1stEC_24Tb_Cdt_Marc Nature of their offense: Abusing the admin pass - spawning hand grenades and ban hammers, slaying people, interrupting us whilst we were training a new recruit. Time and date of their offense...
  16. JacketOfGreen

TeamSpeak trolls.

A bunch of Ukranians invaded our TeamSpeak today and began trolling in our channels. I don't have a clue who they were or why, or what they wanted. Maybe they wanted to join the regiment, but they just came in and started shouting about being from Ukraine and then shouted "No ban no ban!" Of...
  17. JacketOfGreen

Huzzah!

Glad you got your mod going Poomtang, well done! Thanks again for all the help you gave me, too. I will download this shortly, I bet this is epic!
  18. JacketOfGreen

[ASS_] Alcoholic Sheep Squad

[ASS_] Alcoholic Sheep Squad Rules and Regulations We only have one rule in the Alcoholic Sheep Squad; common sense! That basically means, don't be an arrogant douche. No griefing, don't piss people off deliberately or do things that might upset or annoy them. No trolling, don't be an annoying...
  19. JacketOfGreen

Error: Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe

I downloaded a new mod called "The Deluge" today, but whenever I try to run it from WSE, I get this error. "Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe " Could anyone help please?
  20. JacketOfGreen

88th "The Devil's Own" Connaught Rangers [Recruiting!]

The 88th was established in Connaught in 1793 and it bore on its colours and appointments a harp and a crown with the motto Quis Separabit – "Who shall divide us". It first saw service in 1794 in Flanders in the disastrous Walcheren campaign against Napoleon's troops and, despite their...
Back
Top Bottom