Search results for query: *

1. Server Downtime

The man had a kid just a few months ago. I can imagine he might be cutting back on hours.
    It's true, I hear one of these posts takes a full 40 hours to write
  2. 7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

u guys sure are spending a lot of time balancing classes that will be modded out in .5 seconds once it's possible to do so
  3. dead game?

t8WZr7W.png

embarassing tbh
  4. Taleworlds, it's time to shut down this multiplayer

they don't care about the PC multiplayer community and never have. their sole focus is on a successful console release. why do you think they never changed the class system even though it's universally reviled by their existing playerbase? because the old system wouldn't work on consoles. mods made warband what it was, and now they spit on modders any chance they get. why? consoles again.

a lot of their decisions make prefect sense when you realize that they are pinning everything on a successful console launch
  5. sunday afternoon - 4 players total on NA servers

another saturday and at least this time there are players, a whopping 15.
  6. sunday afternoon - 4 players total on NA servers

TW really did kill this game dead. warband had a thriving MP scene and i can't even find people to play bannerlord with.
  7. South America deserves a server

worth pointing out that the armagan response was from march 30th
  8. South America deserves a server

someone asked about this in another thread and the response was

Let me bring that up too although it is more of a management decision.

I am sorry to say but there was nothing I can share. There are no changes to previous statements for now.
  9. Dear Taleworlds

i agree with the other responses, tweaking matchmaking or introducing a ranked mode at this point is just rearranging deck chairs. very few people are going to want to tryhard ranked for a broken game. also i don't think siege should be part of matchmaking at all, it's always been the most casual gamemode and should be custom servers only. edit: or just change it to be hop in/out matchmaking. i know ideally siege should be 40v40 or whatever but if 2 people want to 1v1 on the server to get it started why prohibit that?

i do have one question though, will there be crossplay when this releases on consoles?

as an aside some of the management decisions you've described here are extremely disappointing, it's never a good sign when those teams retreat into a bubble and refuse to listen to the community. i can understand it when a game is extremely successful but these days you have what, less than 1,000 concurrent players on MP? probably closer to 500? even if you completely ignore the forums you sold at least 2 million copies of this game - there should be a hell of a lot more people online. that should be setting off alarm bells but as far as i can tell management doesn't seem to care at all.
  10. Multiplayer is dying.

they'll never get rid of the class system. consider their motivations:

1. they've been pretty explicit about wanting bannerlord to be an e-sport and a class system is much easier to balance than an item system. also easier to understand for casual viewers. think "player X is going knight this round" vs. "player X is running a sugarloaf helm with studded leather over mail and a knightly greatsword". of course it's stupid to think that either of those facts make a difference in popularity especially considering how complex (and meta-driven) DOTA and league are, but that's what we're dealing with.

2. they've also admitted targeting consoles. anyone who's ever played call of duty will understand the class system and perks from the get go and it's easier to manage with a controller than an item system. this is also why skirmish is the "flagship" mode - jump in, play 10 minutes, rinse repeat. my pet theory is that development took so long because halfway through they gave up on getting it on current-gen consoles, scrapped everything, and started aiming to be a release title on the next-gen.

basically, they're making the classic mistake of ignoring their core players to chase fortnite/cod/CSGO but they're hardly the first developers to fall into that trap. except, there isn't a big reservoir of directional swordfighting genre fans for them to tap into like those games can so it will never work. anyone who likes this kind of game enough to get into it was already into warband and how many warband tournaments have you seen on twitch?

also i don't think they realize that refusing to make changes will only fragment their core playerbase into groups of people who will only play X mod (e.g., c-rpg)
  11. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

how do i get this if ive got VC and warband bought from taleworlds? the DL here https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download is still 1.4
  12. Native Completed KoA US Dueling Tournament

it's me again, aw yeah

anyway, why not just fight again on an open field? leonidas feels like he was disadvantaged by the terrain, rhade seems confident he's better, it's a win win for both imo

it's not like you guys have to have a big organized tourney to fight each other, just pick a time and hop on a duel server, i'll make it easy, saturday at 4 EST

rhade, if you're so confident you can beat him on a terrain of his choosing (as your previous fight was on terrain of your choosing) you stand to lose nothing and prove you belong in the ELITE DUELIST ASSN
    leonidas, you feel wronged by the terrain you should welcome the chance for a rematch on a more "even" field

i dont even understand why i have to suggest this ****. obviously you guys are about even skillwise, fight each other a lot, become better

maybe become friends
    ~tsundere ****~
    ride off into the sunset
  13. Native Completed KoA US Dueling Tournament

i didnt make an alt forum account, this is my only taleworlds account

your posts were so bad they compelled me to make an account solely for the purposes of ****ting on you, and what do you mean "if i have something to say" ****** i just told you, you are a) a bad poster b) a pathetic sperglord who makes bad posts about how good he is at a game he doesn't play anymore c) getting trolled RIGHT NOW

~*~ elite duelist assn ~*~ charter member ~*~
  14. Native Completed KoA US Dueling Tournament

you are right, i am quite the ****poster

however, i don't actually care, unlike rhade who seems to have quite a lot invested in his ~*~elite duelist~*~ fantasy

edit: also, lets not allow this petty squabble to steer the conversation away from the "rhade is a sperglord" vein aight

15. Native Completed KoA US Dueling Tournament

so i'm reading this here thread, good god rhade you are a bad poster

HEH im so good at warband ~*~elite duellist~*~

goddamn son, do you even know how dumb you look
Back
Top Bottom