Search results for query: *

1. Mission Objective

I've seen this far too often to keep ignoring it. In the various different modes, way too many people, way too often completely ignore the objective of the game. In siege you can have 9 out of 10 stand outside the walls throwing spears or shooting bows, occasionally someone entering to just...
  2. Whos your favourite opponent?

Fredelios and Nales. I also played yesterday with Mortiis, not against him. Seemed like a good player, but great to play with, and I'm sure fun to play against.

All 3 great meleers, one of the few I actually have to concentrate to beat 1on1.
  3. [Suggestion] Gold for teamwork, not just kills

Archonsod said:
    Both sides do spawn in an area protected from bows if they need discussion. Though it does cut into battle time. Really we need voice comms or some better way of organisation than text chatter though. Even if it's just drawing lines and circles on the old tactical map.

In CS you can press a button to get radio chatter messages up, like "Enemy Spotted" etc. Something similar could be put in for the various different battle modes, for example siege with "Gate open", "Back ladder up" or something like that.

Some sort of radar or map wouldn't hurt either, for your own teammates only obviously.
  4. In-game Names

Timber, obviously.
  5. Issues with downloading

Yeah I'm stupid and didn't search before I posted, my bad.

6. Issues with downloading

Beeing trying to download, but with Opera it won't let me, as AVG notifies me of a trojan the minute I try to. With Internet Explorer it lets me download until AVG notifies me of a trojan. It's not a fake page or anything, the domain is download.taleworlds.com, I've also tried going via the...
  7. Equipping Companions

Heavy armor + big two hander. Been fiddling with the idea of either giving them a blunt two hander and a one-handed axe + shield, or blunt one-hander + shield, so I can make them switch whenever I feel they need shield.

With all 16 companions with heavy armor + big two-hander, I can easily take on 200+ mountain bandits, and probably a whole lot of sea raiders as well. Haven't tried against a war party yet.
  8. Who would you want in your team on warband?

There's too many sick players around who never browse the forum or simply don't post. I'm sure there'll be alot of unknown names around who play extremely good.
  9. One question regiments ??

Download troop editor, find regiments in parties, change them to soldiers.
  10. [V4.5] Coming Soon (alpha released)

Add civic options if possible.

How religion for example is controlled, free religion, controlled, others are accepted etc.

Can do the same with for example economics, free market, controlled market, foreign trade routes are tolled or whatever. Can work the same way as laws, just adds in more goverment options and choices.
  11. Best Character Builds?

I used to be more of an archer, wearing mail, 2 quivers of arrows, or 1 quiver and a shield if I would need a shield, a two-handed weapon and a bow, but lately I've gone to a plate wearing melee character, having plate (duh), a two handed weapon and a shield. Then I mostly get athletics and speed so I don't move around like a snail, while killing most things in 1 or 2 hits. Works great against sea raiders as they rarely do more than 4-5 damage against your armor. With some friends with you it's easy killing 20-30 sea raiders like that.

If you really wanna step it up, get 16 companions with you and gear them with heavy armor and a big two hander, they'll cut through everything. I've had 16 companions around level 20 wearing heavy mail and axes killing 60 nords.
  12. Slaughter Train Sieges

With full plate and 1/4 damage the biggest hit will be around 5. I've tryed to go first but it usually ends up getting hit for 20-30 damage a couple of times then I get the hell out of there.
  13. health

Day 370 and as I've posted as an issue, all my fiefs got superb health, global health is superb, and I get population growth about 5 times a day because of it. Picked best solution all the time, and it seems that prosperity has something to do with it in some way.
  14. Lord Relations

Wercheg. But it seems to be random from game to game, I have wercheg and got no problems.
  15. [Development] - Suggestions, Brainstorming Thread for V5

That just sounds ridiculous.

About bigger battles... I've had as much as 500vs1500 so far, and imo that's big enough, with a battlesize of 300 I fight 4-5 rounds, which is about 30 mins of just fighting. It feels like more of a grind than a fight some times, bigger battles wouldn't be any epic or anything for me.
  16. Sword of Damocles MotY?

A known bug, don't give stuff to lords you don't know :p
  17. Some good mods to play?

Read the mod board, everyone has their tastes and preferables.

I've played SoD for a while now, but I'm sure there's other awesome mods that I haven't tried yet. Just look a bit around until you find a mod you think sounds great.
  18. Imperial Troops - Stats and Tactics

However I have a level 35 char where I've not seen deserter parties bigger than 50, but on a level 20 char I see them at 50.

Bad luck or is it perhaps very random?
  19. Troops

Making regiments work like patrols, which can be done easily, is more than enough. That way you can set them to patrol most of the kingdom, while you pay ****loads of money to let them do so.
  20. Imperial Troops - Stats and Tactics

jasonxfri13th said:
    Shjn said:
    jasonxfri13th said:
    Nice. The Triarii use khergit armor... but it is still strong. The thing is their infatry's lowest tier is level 9 and then 20 and then 30, so upgrades for them are fast and they techniaclly have no 1st tier troops, they start out as 2nd tier in terms of strength.

Yep, if you feel the challenge, you can find 70+ Triarii deserters rampaging, good xp 320/head. And some do come with spear, rarely but they do, they can stop your charge abruptly if you miss-attack with your couched lance
    I have never seen deserter parties above 40 units... and I hear some people talking (well one person I guess, not you) about deserter parties that are over 100 units! (he was complaining about his lords getting defeated by them)
    I have had a lord get defeated by looters before...

I just started a new game, and just as I had gotten my first castle, I saw a 50 man deserter party consisting of nord vet archers roaming around there. First time I've seen them so big.
Back
Top Bottom