Search results for query: *

1. Calradic Troop Equipment

The biggest problem I have with the Calradic Troop Tree is that they are wearing war gear that is horribely outdated by more than a thousand years. Instead of them having armour that is exactly the same as late AD 2nd Imperial Roman Legions how about equip them with more modern armour is...
  2. Bow Range

I just want to know what mechanics affect a bows range just in case I want to make a bow that can fire a very long distance
  3. multi branch troop upgrade

I am wondering is it possible to have more than 2 upgrade branches for a particular unit
  4. Constinople ownership

I have played 1257 AD and I found an immersion breaking goof and that when the Empire of Nicaea recaptures Constantinople an becomes the Roman Empire once more they treat it as any other fief. Realistically Constantinople being the most important city of the Roman Empire since the loss of Rome...
  5. Bandit Lair

I understand many people are having very hard times finding bandit lairs I am wondering if the moderaters should add in the ability to bribe any bandit group the location of their camp , another option is to capture any bandit of the particular type of bandit and interrogate them to get the...
  6. Story Quest ideas

I am wondering we could develop some kind of long term faction quest story similar to Fire and Sword story. Like for the Britions we could find a way to unite them so that they drive the Angles, Jutes and Saxons out of Britain, then have help from Agasicles to restore some of the Roman ruins to...
  7. ENB SERIES ERROR

In warband I have been getting something called ENB-series v0.074f:Resident evil 4. It causing my game for all modules to become very dark and blurry and nothing is working to get rid of it.
  8. What determines the max range of bows

I want to know what are the factors  in mount and blade that determines the maximum range of different bows and for modders is there any possible ways to modify it we want to make our own type of bow
  9. Cannons

One thing I found strange in with fire and sword is the lack of cannons. Its the 17th century and cannons have already became a vital part of any army in both field battle and sieges, yet there is absolutely no cannons at all. I think cannon would a great addition to the game and can provide...
  10. Expanded and Alternative royal and nobility title ranks

Warband giving nobilty titles to the vassals appropiate to the faction's culture was an improvement from vanilla mount and blade where all noblemen were called lords. But I think it could of been done better as it didn't matter if the vassal owned a village or a town he was given only one rank...
  11. Empire of the Trebizands: heirs of Calrad

I am wondering if mount and blade 2 might implement a Byzantine Empire based faction and are the remenants of the ancient Calradian Empire. It would be intresting as the Byzantines are amongs the major medieval european-near east cultures that have not been used yet. Their troops would be...
  12. Oriental Mount and Blade

I am wondering if M&B2 takes place in the far east of the mount and blade verse that is far away from Calradia. This new land would be based on China and its surrounding lands, so expect to see factions based on the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Also veteran mount and blade native players would...
  13. Peasant and Noble troop trees

I am wondering if the troop lines of the factions can be divided between the social classes of commoner and Noble troops. Commoner troops start out as peasants(villages)/townsmen (town taverns) and comprised mostly of the medium infantry and archers of that faction. They can be recurited by...
  14. Needing help with Silver Wolf's teutonic knight helmets and sheilds

I need help with installing the teutonic knight gear from Silver Wolf's rescource pack
  15. Silver Wolf pack installion

I need help installing Silverwolf's pack 6.0
  16. getting the transitional armour to work

I am wondering how did you manage to get the transitional armour to work. Did you did it with the module system. I am having a hard time with the transitional armour to work with out the module system. It glitches up when I had the transitional heladric armour in the mod i made, but it wont run...
  17. Player faction troop line

I am wondering how to make a players faction own troop line
  18. Children wandering in towns and villages

one thing you noticed is that there are no children wandering in the towns and villages not even paupers
  19. NEED HELP WITH MY MINI MOD

I just recently made a mod that adds this Plated Charger and Narf's Plate Amours but it says there is too many variation on mesh item 02. Can you tell me how to fix it
  20. New map and factions

Considering the factions that are in Mount and Blade and Warband are based on medieval European and middle eastern cultures. The current factions are Swadia who are based on the Holy Roman Empire, Rhodoks based on the Northern Italian City States, The Nords on the Vikings and Saxons ,Vagiers on...
Back
Top Bottom