Search results for query: *

1. Ideas & Suggestions

I find that the "impoverished noble" option of your backstory should be removed since it makes very little sence to be a noble who chops trees and such to become known as a peasant or a labourer.
    I think they should start around the journeymen or middle class. Also I think those in the noble class should lose prestige if they do hard larbour like a filthy commoner
  2. SP - General African Inspired Faction

I would love to see an African inspired faction there were several interesting cultures from sub saharan africa such as Makuria, Askum, Abyssinia, Ghana Empire, Mali Empire and the Kanem Empire. There was so many unquie weapons and armour designs from Sub Saharan Africa, such as the Shotel, Ikul, Mambele and the Ikakalaka (yes its a real sword that looks like the armour slayer from Fire Emblem)
  3. Geroia, Jumne, Balion and other Places

i'd really wish that there will be a dlc for bannerlord with some tropical climate like kingdom (some jungle factions similar to the sturgian subfaction "sons of the forest")
    So african kingdoms in the south such as Mali and Abyssina
  4. Ideas & Suggestions

I wonder if
    Love having Christian religion in the mod, and ability to pray with the priest. Would be really cool if you could do various things to greatly increase piousness (e.g. feed the poor, convert sinners, pray for others (each prayer is a random draw with low probability, but if if you are persistent and prayer is answered, you get piousness), show obedience to the Church, etc.) until you gain "ranks" (e.g. "laymen, acolyte, deacon, ..." until you are recognized as a saint.
    I wonder if there should be an option for Christian players when they encounter Cathar Black Knights in the dialogue on the options for the player to say they offer nothing but death for filthy heretics. This will cause hostilites to the Cathar's and give player piety points.
    Also I think the papal states should sometimes give modified for bandit hunting and bounty hunting missions where they must find and hunt down cathar strongholds or find and hunt down a heretical preacher in a village. The rewards would be piety for players to complete the mission.s
  5. Ideas & Suggestions

Hayran said:
    It would be cool to have a black African based faction, and nippon/japanese. I think it would be much more immersive and representative (diversified)... And it leaves more "the sims" also, with the possibility of marrying (without having to be with a daughter of lord, or the lord (if u play with female character). Another cool thing is that you can start your own religion by creating your kingdom. Or, create a faction without land, for example you be a religious leader and get followers for you, haha. Well... Lol.

PS: Fat in Medieval Age is a good trait lol. It shows that you had wealth.

PS²: Purple objects/armors/etc, which would be expensive and give status to your character.

This reminded me of an old post i made of this thread

I want an enlarged map that includes a large river valley and delta located south of the current map as the equivalent of the Nile. The Northern part of the River which represents medieval Egypt is controlled by the Sarradins and has equivalents of Cario and Alexandria. To the south of the Delta and valley is large mountainous region that serves as the source of the river. This mountain region is home to two new nations one being Jewish and is based on the historical Kingdom of Semien or the Kingdom of Beta Israel. The other nation is based on the Empire of Ethopia and is of Coptic Christianity. Sould either of these two nation manages to conquer the other then they would desire to look north for new agenda. The Jewish kingdom would desire to take control of Hierosolyma re-establish the Temple of God. If the Coptic Kingdom is victorious then it desires to take control of the river delta and convert them back to Coptic.
  6. Calradic Troop Equipment

The biggest problem I have with the Calradic Troop Tree is that they are wearing war gear that is horribely outdated by more than a thousand years. Instead of them having armour that is exactly the same as late AD 2nd Imperial Roman Legions how about equip them with more modern armour is...
  7. General Discussion and Suggestions

I wonder if there should be other Crusader Knightly Orders such as Order of Mountjoy and the Order of Saint Lazarus as unquie mercenaries for the Crusader factions. Conversely the Muslim factions can hire Hashassins
  8. Factions

Haven't they already done most of the work for the current content already
  9. Factions

Well you could at least make Armenia and Byzantines for a future update. Keep playerbase interested.
  10. Bow Range

I just want to know what mechanics affect a bows range just in case I want to make a bow that can fire a very long distance
  11. multi branch troop upgrade

I am wondering is it possible to have more than 2 upgrade branches for a particular unit
  12. General Discussion and Suggestions

I would like to see the map enlarged so that we can include Greece, East Balkans, Arabian Penisular, Persia and the Causcaus.
    Factions I would like to see Kingdom of Georgia, Prinicpality of Armenia, Dominon of Shah Armen and the Roman (Byzantine) Empire as major factions
  13. Ideas & Suggestions

drunkenslav said:
    Ability to join cathars or start as them
    catharism is religion no lords use so that might balance it
    You could talk to cathars and make them join you
    You could launch cathar crusade on christians and convert the unbelievers.
    If you become kingdom, 5-10 cathars would defend your caravans + the basic troops

What about Hussites who tend to be more infantry based armies and when you attack them they always retreat to a camp fortified by war wagons similar to the ones used in Fire and Sword. They would also have a few early handgonne armed soldiers in their armies
  14. Bug Reporting HQ

I am having a problem with the Hedlaric Armour with the black cross in 5.0 update. When you change the viewing angle it is causes the armour to go all wierd. As far I know it only happens with this particular set of armour.
    xcm25s.jpg
    veokeq.jpg
    16o46w.jpg
    1111nqs.jpg
    2uiyjgj.jpg

15. Favorite Faction? Least Favorite?

I wonder if they should make it so that the Azatoc have a special code to them that allows them have far more soldiers than old world factions, this is to reflect that the Spainish conquestiors were often outnumbered more than 10 to 1 by native forces and were reliant on allied native forces to provide the necessary manpower need to avoid being overwelm by the shear numbers of the Aztecs
  16. Ideas & Suggestions

drunkenslav said:
    Federick421 said:
    I think a faction based on the Ottomans, like the Ormeli from the original mount and blade mod The Eagle and the Radiant Cross, is need for Nova Aetas. It would be provide real threat for the Mithridian Empire and the Sarranid Sultanate. I am going to use Ormeli as placeholder for now on. The Ormeli in the early game they start around the Hashalla area and are usually aggressive towards both the Mithridian and Sarranid, often launching Jihads against the Mithridians capital. Once they conqured the Mithridians and Sarranids, they would turn their focus on Rhodoks, Zendarr, Papal State and Swadia.
    The Ormeli at the start of the game have 2 troop trees, the Ghazis who are the tribal irregular troops and Kapikulu also known as the Janissaries, with both troop trees using historical. Ghazis are recruited from Villages and Towns of high Muslim religious unity, they are mostly comprised of light infantry and archers and decent missile cavalry. The Kapikulu are the real powerhouses of the Ormeli and are the reason why the Ormeli can easily become the strongest faction in the early mid game. They are the strongest troops available to the Ormeli having access to strong archers, heavy infantrymen, heavy cavalry and musket-men being available whilst all other factions are still at feudal tech. To balance them out the only be recruited by Ormeli vassals and from either the Capital or from settlements of low religious unity and are fairly expensive. I have managed to make a troop tree for the Kapikulu. Feel free if you think it needs extending.

i disagree, we already have the genghis khan invasion, we dont need another one. i wouldnt make them so strong.

There is one difference the Ormeli are already present on the map centered on Hashalla and meant to be a faction that is greatly feared in the early and mid game just like the Ottoman Turks were greatly feared from the 15th century to the mid late 17th century in real life.
    Also we should change the lore so that the Mongol Horde invasion equivalant had already taken place 2 centuries ago, the Vagiers were destroyed and broken up into many fueding duchies and Khergits were either forced out of their steppe homeland or became vassals to the Great Silver Horde with the last stronghold of the Khergit Khanate is centered around Halmar being the equivelant of the Crimean Khanate. However the Great Silver Horde power had wanned over the last 2 centuries and their strongest vassals the Khergits Khanate, the Grand Duchy of Sathuania (the mount and blade verse equivalent of Lithuania) and the rising powerhouse that is Grand Principality of Ruscovy (equivalent of the Grand Principality of Muscovy or Moscow) have all thrown off the Tatar yoke.
  17. Constinople ownership

I have played 1257 AD and I found an immersion breaking goof and that when the Empire of Nicaea recaptures Constantinople an becomes the Roman Empire once more they treat it as any other fief. Realistically Constantinople being the most important city of the Roman Empire since the loss of Rome...
  18. Ideas & Suggestions

I want the bug of Jews being unable to convert to finally be fixed.
  19. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is there a way to use console command to teleport to any scene you want
  20. Changing Religion

Is there anyway to use a cheat to move to a church scene
Back
Top Bottom